Who's this God Character?

I've been hearing a lot about this God guy and I don't know what to believe. What do you think about the "creation of the universe"?

Attached: 1551614968991.jpg (633x633, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VD8jowvrFgA
youtube.com/watch?v=_LtS8onGBYw
youtu.be/x4aW1hGswEY
youtu.be/aXuTt7c3Jkg
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God is not a "who."

God is every who, and every thing inbetween.
God is existence itself, we are god I'm the flesh and image, we are the beacons manifested by the cosmic being and runes of creation.
Cosmotheism is the path, Pantheism is the truth.
youtu.be/VD8jowvrFgA

WLP is a legend. Very nice video.

>checked
There is "self-awareness" in there somewhere, right? You need the "now" for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=_LtS8onGBYw

youtu.be/x4aW1hGswEY

youtu.be/aXuTt7c3Jkg

Attached: 8w2z450a4ce11.jpg (620x643, 48K)

That's a wonderful celestial object.
The solution to our problems is incredibly simple. It is built into the language if interpreted properly. It is the subject-object distinction.
It answers the "hard problem of consciousness." You (subject) observe (verb) yourself (object). Everything you perceive about yourself including time is NOT you.
It begs big questions of electrodynamics: The units of electromagnetic energy have not been defined. "To wave" is a verb that has been extrapolated to a noun. No one can say "what" is waving.
Understand both of these predicaments simultaneously in a single moment and you will have a path to freedom.

Attached: Ferrocell.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

like a big ball of bright fucking energy.
that is everything. pretty much looks like the sun.
except everywhere you look it's the sun.
that is what the canvas looks like..

people always say perfection doesn't exist..
they never met the boss.

God is the one infinite creator but there are gods

Attached: Prometheus and Athena.jpg (1280x1015, 759K)

The "gods" you know are AI constructs built into the genetic framework.

>one infinite creator
>there are gods
You may pick one.

Only the weak and stupid believe in God.

No.

Attached: 1514134374145.png (629x960, 1.31M)

A report on civilizations from our distant past that was written in 1963 and classified by the CIA until 2016 (page 35 cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf) says, and I quote

>Greece - land of the Hellenes - was home of a tall, blue-eyed, blonde race with standards of science and law unmatched to this day.

Giant scientist Aryans 15,000 years ago? What does it all mean?

Attached: Creation_of_man_Prometheus_Berthelemy_Louvre_INV20043.jpg (3725x2328, 3.38M)

*tips fedora* le edgy atheism died in 2007.
All true humans believe in the Lord

jc

Only weak people blame someone else and mock the people who take personal responsibility seriously.

Christ was an alien, but he preached cosmotheism.
Unfortunately though, You guys hail him but not his teachings.

Attached: 1555488898741m.jpg (709x1024, 180K)

Hermetic Christianity to attain Gnosis for ascension into my place among the Luminaries for all of eternity when?

Attached: art6.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

Oh, you rapscallion, you.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove that a God exists. Every single thing "proving" God comes from the minds of humans. There is no concrete proof or evidence.

>Every single thing "proving" God comes from the minds of humans.

yeah something like that

Attached: 31413423123113.png (811x782, 845K)

>What do you think about the "creation of the universe"?
There is a theory that the Universe goes through cycles and is never ending. God in that theory has a new Law and religious text for the people
The vastness of the theory is a bit ridiculous. I prefer the theory that the world has "Ended" many times before and God in this theory starts over again with the Law and Holy Books
there was another theory about Jews being aliens but that's just complete poppycock!

And God is the creator of the universe. Satan/Lucifer is the bad guy
and he is real sneaky. Always trying to act like God to trick the people

Order evolved from chaos over some inhuman amount of time. It is pretty boring actually

Attached: 875F9523-2BF1-4917-9508-70AC7C6DDA02.jpg (640x960, 342K)

3.33MB file size
what did they mean by this