So I'm gonna go on a hunger strike against the israeli criminal apartheid & occupation of palestine

So I'm gonna go on a hunger strike against the israeli criminal apartheid & occupation of palestine.
In Vancouver.
Outside an Israeli embassy or Jewish centre.
AMA

Attached: IMG_20190409_165041_029.jpg (1013x658, 137K)

Hunger strikes are for pussies. But then again, you're a leaf so maybe it's above average in masculinity?

You're definitely going to starve to death.

What do you think this b8 thread accomplishes leftypol

It's non violent civil disobedience.
I think I will be arrested for a camping bylaw the first night...

Attached: D34QHlzWAAMuTwA.jpg (800x577, 50K)

Enjoy being arrested for antisemitism

Don't break fast until palestein is freed. god luck Canuck.

>racism
I'm a human rights activist against the illegal blockade & siege of gaza & the westbank by the neo-fascist zionist state of israel.

Attached: D4SNzfVWsAIHNUs.png (571x672, 53K)

Every israeli citizen will echo sentiments like this against me but the whole world agrees with me.

Sounds like antisemitism to me.
Criticizing Israel is literally like manning the ovens. Oy vey! I still keep a picture of my soapy grandparents under my parental lampshades.

Will you post pictures?

Oh yes. I'll shut up. Stay home with my baby boomer parents & watch (((h3h3))) on youtube. thanks.

Attached: 100d68c7-990f-4a4c-a69f-910ca9a8e626.jpg (1200x820, 199K)

Sure

What's your favourite sandwich?

Based.

Are you chinese or some other form of chink?

I don't understand these things.
>if you light yourself on fire and die a horrible death, you win
>if you starve yourself, you win
no thanks
i hope that once I become supreme ruler, all my enemies go on hunger strikes and kill themselves. that would be very convenient.

Pointing out that muslims are raping your kids and that the chinks are bringing up fentanyl from the unlimited visas your stupid ass draconian government is giving them also counts as civil disobedience and you guys go to jail for doing it.
Get some real balls faggot.

Good goy

Don't forget to pick up a free copy of Assassins Creed Unity. Stay busy, stay distracted.

Goy burger with ham

White 80% & 20% non white latino. Mutt

Google: Gandhi

Both those things are fringe issues exaggerated & spun.
Israeli occupation resolution is much more important for all the world.