My girlfriend is straight, but supports gay people. I don't like this

my girlfriend is straight, but supports gay people. I don't like this.
how do I convince her gays are bad? it's really bothering me. I think she'll be willing to listen to some degree because she is too into me to end things over politics.

Attached: nottis.png (1000x752, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2002/04/13722/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gays aren't bad
The LGBT agenda is bad

Just tell her to take her friends to a gay club. They'll instantly hate a bunch of straight chicks

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-005427.jpg (1080x1701, 1M)

Who cares about fags just redpill her in kikes

Just get super into lesbians.

Everytime she says something pro gay punch her, just a jab nothing to crazy. She will be conditioned in no time

Least your chick isn't bi....

Attached: 97841234698.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>he can't shape and mold his gf into having the same views as him

im going to wait a lot longer for that, ive hidden my powerlevel so far
i only hate gays if they're white because it means they arent making more white babies
no

Attached: 1550528445259.jpg (693x656, 84K)

Show video's of homosexual degeneracy.
Reply to my comment and I will supply some.

These people worship homofags

Just point out the stats, and comment that it's a poor choice of lifestyle.

This

Lol that could work
Quit being a faggot, bring up the actual important issues like the holohoax and genocidal migration

>stats
>to a women

user... I

True

Attached: tame a women.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Basically just get her to see that all of the LGBT shit is directly linked to mental illness and if she is worth keeping around she will make the conclusions you are wanting her to make on her own if not you are probably better served moving on as a division on lines like that is usually an indicator that there will be further issues down the line.

well, thats why im asking for help.
post guides not made by robots?
i dont really care what she thinks about the kikes etc as long as she makes babies for me (says she does later :^)) but the homo support thing is really bothering me.
in the first few days of us meeting she brings up politics and says something along the lines of
>i dont care as long as you dont want to kill gay people or something
>she also has a picture of her and her family in front of a wall painted with a pr*de flag
i pretty much just pussy out and say im a nationalist
i think i read this once and some of it looks like boomer stuff

Attached: vargbike.jpg (956x538, 103K)

I think you should post the degeneracy and that our friend here should pretend it is "stunning and brave".
Saying the "right" opinion in the proper tone is more useful to convert some people than actually presenting them with facts. Assuming of course that you are already charismatic and you aren't dealing with a sperg.

Based

I have no grudge against normal ass looking gay people

It's the crazy ones that I despise

bump how do i mold her I already read the boomer guide posted

>trying to reason with a woman
you have already lost

> here should pretend it is "stunning and brave".

Nope, women pick up on little que's
A simple sad look or disgusted looked goes a long way.

Also find what she values and then play gays off against that.
If she is a women she will like little children, so show homo's messing with them (softly, nothing graphic) will cause her pain.

Never. Never debate it. Never be combative about it.
Always try to redpill in a neutral setting. If she starts to get annoyed with you then drop the whole thing like nothing happened.

>Saying the "right" opinion in the proper tone is more useful to convert some people than actually presenting them with facts.

Which is what you said here.

Attached: homosexuals won't effect children.webm (360x640, 1.92M)

wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

Reminder fags are creeps do not trust them

>Just tell her to take her friends to a gay club
I can second this one, and this is what red pilled me on the big gay. I suggest gay karaoke night, and get to know a bunch of gay men. The coincidence between profound mental illness and being gay is hard to not see.

Do you want to kill fags though? I'm cool with them staying in the closet
Just tell her about trans kids and all the shit the lgbt nonsense is leading to

well, no, firstly i'd go to jail. secondly, i just want the white ones to become straight.
about a year ago a homo was physically harassing+touching me after me repeatedly asking him to stop. Perhaps bring that up?

Sounds like your girlfriend is a fag. Since fags only date fags, guess that makes you a fag. Lol, fag.

>just want the white ones to become straight.
Good luck with that lol
>about a year ago a homo was physically harassing+touching me after me repeatedly asking him to stop.
Typical, happened to me several times
Best way to make them stop is to take the piss
>Perhaps bring that up?
You could try but she's going to discard it as only one experience
The child tranny shit is the best way to make a dent in her beliefs imho, then you work from there but slowly and always keep in mind she needs emotional arguments

kill yourself christcuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-010734_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.6M)

>my girlfriend is straight, but supports gay people. I don't like this.
does she suck your dick? do you enjoy it? then stfu and let her suck your dick. because who gives a shit about what she thinks if she gives great head.

not religious
cringe. I am not in this relationship for sex, both of us are virgin. i think she will be a decent mother one day