The locust horde has taken over Africa

The Chinese insect army is assassinating farmers to get their mineral resources. Sound familiar? This won't work out. Just ask a Bonglandistanian.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190417-235852_Meme Generator Free.jpg (726x1172, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arw.ro/arme/mauser/
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as they kill niggers, I'm all for it.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (295x171, 4K)

nonononohahahahahahahaha niggers BTFO by chinks

On one hand the zergs should be wiped from the face of the earth but on the other hand someone has to slot floppies
Hope they both genocide eachother

lol what race are the people they are hiring?

pretty much, dont think anyone is really surprised by the chinese doing ethnic cleansing. being aus gonna have to be ready to fuck off into the bush for guerilla tactics in a decade myself because of the pollies selling aus to them.

Based and chow mein pilled

If this is true, I have lost all respect for the Chinese. You don't kill Africans and certainly not for minerals. This is asinine and I hope the UN intervenes and makes the Chinese stop this genocide.

>flag
Of course you cuck had to moralfag. As if morals apply to jigaboos.

Attached: a-fucking-leaf.png (500x241, 63K)

based. there is a lot the west could learn from china right now.

cool. dead niggers.

i think that was the joke.

>black farmers

Is this code for zerg rushing boers?

How does one become contractor in Africa?

Asking for Vox article research.

fuck niggers

they can offer me money , but I would kill niggers for free just to have fun

Attached: 14729868698800.jpg (500x699, 70K)

we won't be able to do shit about it thanks to your tolerance leftist bullshit.
we stopped being competetive long time ago, now we are just forced to live with whatever they want to do

Based chinks.

Attached: 1554744333182.png (599x800, 397K)

so what? you sore because you didn't think of it first, faggot?

Here's a thought. Being a gentle little bitch about everything means you can't protect anything.

You’re not wrong, m8. Both sides of our government are on the pay roll. In another 15 years China will own all the critical infrastructure here, regardless of ASIOs advice, and we’ll be fucked. Proper fucked.

Prepare your anuses. The Sun Emperor will not be kind to us.

They'll intervene about as much as the did in Tibet or Rwanda.

The UN is trash.

they'll just make some bug/nog half breeds and put them into power and use that power to get whatever they want

How hard it is to fire a sniper rifle?
I'm just a Rofag with 0 exp in guns.

I don't care, fuck the niggers.

not hard, buy a short barrel mauser from your local hunting shop. It's pretty accurate around 250m even without a scope. Getting a hunting license and a gun ownership license tho...that's another story. I had to wait 9 months to get mine.

implying the chinks give a fuck about human rights in the first place, especially subhuman low iq subsaharan africans

More power to chinks

Show the white cuck fuckbois how the yellow man gets it done.

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

Do it.

what are you doing here ?

So when black african farmers are getting killed we should suddenly care? You fucking racist.

Any modification that can be added to it?

Chinks lack empathy like niggers while being smarter than niggers, go for it

Pinkerton 2019, based chinks

Thank you China. Finally the white man is no longer at the top of the oppression pyramid. Soon the other darkies will turn on the Chinese. Then we shall feast.

arw.ro/arme/mauser/
Distractie placuta

this

Other niggers of course. Otherwise it would be racist.

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

Attached: bingbong.png (496x580, 208K)

Just wait till blacks get wind of this and start attacking Asians in the West

Oh fuck what timing, I need a new job.

PLA foreign affairs operative here.

Were going to screw you angloids very hard,and you wont like.

This is just your friendly reminder that all pro-chink posts on Jow Forums are made by chink shills or chink Diaspora.

All chink are genetically sociopathic and deserve extermination.

Attached: ChingChongMustGo.jpg (617x593, 165K)

Fuck you nigger lover.

Niggers are happier when they are oppressed, just look what happens in the west when they have freedom?
My dog is the same.

Attached: blacks.jpg (1232x402, 147K)

It’s tough to get gud, lots of variables but there’s apps that help

They'll die if they do that

Once Western Civilization collapses from third world immigration, the Chinese will have a free hand to exterminate the nigger population of Africa and strip mine the continent from coast to coast.

if the sino-european hyperwar starts over africa, i'll go bananas

Check out that snhoz on uncle moshe

>be a fucking chink
>go to the worst continent full of niggers, AIDS, ebola and some niggers diseases
>put niggers to work for first time in his fucking lives.
>lazy ass niggers don't want to work.
>chinks start exterminate niggers in Africa and replace it with more chinks.
>Riced.com
>Africa become a superpower in only 3 years.
well done chinks, well done.

Good.

i hope the chinks gas them all.

Attached: 1537316902693.png (152x156, 43K)

CHANG VS KANG

IF you westerners intervene in this you are the biggest cucks known to man.

Niggers should have been genocide from the beginning. They should have never been enslaved even. Just remove them from existence. Now there would be a couple billion less people and the best continent on earth could be economically explored (sustainably and properly)

wtf, I like epic store now.

Attached: 1535286839109.gif (840x488, 511K)

You know you leafs are next,right. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Imagine my shock.
Show them what REAL oppression is like.

Of course they intervene. There's many reason for this, including money laundry/stealing schemes in aid, resources, virtue signaling, importing niggers into EU, etc.

fake as fuck wheres the link OP you real negro

Killing all those white farmers put them outside of God's protection.

Attached: A bigger fish.jpg (460x259, 14K)

Where can I sollicitate?

>This won't work out.
That was only the case with Anglos because they didn't know how to leverage investments and infrastructure instead of funneling drugs and whipping the locals.

also this.

Attached: 1533459408344.jpg (561x700, 80K)

kids do it all the time, and you can to

Even if it is fake(which it is) the way China is debt trapping Africa.
This will most likely be the case in the future.

Fake article look at the 'n's bad shop 0/10

Obviously fake, but China is doing some really dodgy pseudo-colonisation in Africa and they're not going there under the mantle of civilisations.

>Sound familiar?
no? why would it? unless you're referring to bugmen being bugman.

>Canadian loses self-respect
What a surprise.

Attached: 1494178658923.jpg (800x521, 27K)

They aren't based they are working with Jews against your nations and want to target you two

i'd rather blacks than chinese. blacks have a role in the world, the chinese don't.

Fag

>run much of your government
why don't they just rename USA to New Israel

Okay nigger stay in Chad

Your guns are shit white deil, China will show you whar real firepower looks like

The difference being that Chineses won't' have a shadow of remorse after. I wonder how do they like the switcharoo from white devil to yerrow devil

LULD at this. I suppose US nuclear arsenal is just enough to exterminate all the living creatures, so starting a global war is not the best way to throw them off the global throne, my Chinese friend.

Just kill Niggers first than we can talk.

No Nigel, killing them actually works.

I don't think that Chinese are that inclined to fuck with whites tho.

Based
The longer they keep hating whites and ignoring the Chinese takeover the better this situation will be for the rest of the world

>cool. dead niggers.
You do know with the Chinese taking over in South Africa that the white farmers there are next on the chopping block,right?

In twenty years blacks will be shooting up Chinese churches in Africa.

>"fuck wypipo"
>"wypipo help!"

Every single time.

>cuck farmers are next on the chopping block
They've had a long time to leave, they wanna get gang banged by Tyrone & Wang, so be it.

If you think we give a shit about white dogs,you are very mistaken.

I BUILD FOR CHINA

>Europeans colonize Africa
>bring medicine, infrastructure, technology, and massively improved living standards
>AYO FUK WYPIPO KILL WHITES
Yeah no fuck niggers I hope China genocides them all.

> he thinks the Jewish overlords he is trading for them weren't fucking him as hard as they could as it is
I've got good news, user. This development is actually an improvement for you.

lol as if the UN is going to do shit about this.

Let the Chinese try and civilize Africa, They'll learn the lessons the muzzies and euros learned from their tries, shits not worth it

Im not pro-chink
Į just like when niggers die and us dont shit

chang, please

bet these contractors are other africans

fpbp

Your women do;)
Can i haz cute Azian GF?

What do asian girls smell of?

This is the only instance where i hope all the best for the chinks. Fuck up Africa real good boys.

Attached: 1499493664818.jpg (590x525, 49K)

I want to leave with my family. Give me your email address that I can arrange with you for sponsorship. It will be me, my wife and son. My 80 year old father and his 65 year old wife will also need to come with. Oh, and then my 2 sisters and their families will also need to be made arrangements for. I can pay for my own transport but you will have to provide housing etc.

>chinese cause turmoil in SA and arm niggers with radio jammers to kill white farmers
>with the whites out of the way the chinese go in and kill the blacks, taking the land so they can feed their ever growing population
It all makes sense now.