Fir relz tho

Attached: cmvwf1n1fts21.jpg (720x705, 45K)

>whenever a tragedy happens in an african nation
Im not gonna keep this in mind every day of the year, sorry.

Keep in mind it takes 3 sticks, string and a some bubble gum to fix whatever those chimps built

>give us our independence!
>also if you don’t give us gibs you are racist

I’ll keep it in mind once Africa produces something worth giving a shit about

Fuck mudhuts and fuck black pepo

Niggers already getting billions in donations. Work, you fucking monkeys!

We give you niggers billions in aid and you still can't build infrastructure without warlords using the funds to buy private jets
You can't handle wealth

> prayers
more than enough to rebuild whatever any African nation has anyway

Racist crackers

Attached: byo6vfcs1pr21.jpg (1080x1175, 126K)

Hence, seperation is the only way this dude can talk about his favourite monkeyball instead.

Africa in and of itself is a tragedy. Countries send billions of $$$ every year and it is still a shit hole. Maybe we should try nuking Africa to end this tragedy?

Africa isnt worth 700mil.

Niggers get enough as is. Fix your own shit

Yeah, nobody helps Africa, because there is we're not African. We have no connection to Africa. There are more Africans than whites anyway. Why don't you idk, work together. We did. You say we're not superior, so do what we did. Go forth, build Wakanda nigger.

Notre Dame is more important to white people than all the Africans in Africa and don't you forget it.

The only people who should care about Africa are other Africans. We don't owe you shit.

Dare I say, are niggers bigger parasites than even Jews?

You do not deserve prayers.

Everybody in this thread

Attached: qj9cnarcznr21.jpg (750x855, 42K)

what's it like living in the democrat's vote plantation? what's it like having whitie living in yo head fo free?

Maybe you should have built something as impressive and important as it?
Sankore looks like a fucking sand castle in comparison.

Ein Volk hilft sich selbst.

stupid nigger

I was told by some negro Anglo that Africa is poor or suffering, and that donating money to them is discrimination.

I bet people would raise even more if something would happen to pyramids.

>african
>nation
haha good chuckle

We're not playing devils advocate we think niggers should stop begging for a hand out from people they claim to hate and be better than. imagine White nations begging Israel for aid then shitting on them all day online. Yeah, that's you nigger. Begging for aid from the same people you try to talk down to all day.

Serbia alone could conquer all of africa if nobody else interfered

We need fewer niggers not more. The solution isn't more aid, the solution is mass sterilization of Africa, so they no longer have 100 children each.

Attached: 1536723060040.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

/thread

Attached: 1453086736536.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

I really wish these whiny ungrateful niggers would just leave already. All they ever seem to talk about is how miserable it is to live here.

Attached: Truth about Africans.png (1032x2291, 454K)

african nations have been getting free aid and gibs all the time from the west every time theres a "crisis"

It's never enough for them. No matter how much you give, they always just ask for more.

Well maybe if you actually gave them some aid then they wouldn't complain so much. Ever thought about that?

Treating ebola because nigger cant stop fucking aids riddled monkey costs up billions

NB no one will do it for free.

remember haiti

remember how they were bitching and moaning because they thought the food we gave them was past its expiration date

Attached: 4264556.jpg (601x400, 64K)

Africam gets plenty of aid. Too much. Let them fail completely.

Yeah, I don't give a shit. Not all cultures are equal, and some tragedies are more serious than others. Notre Dame alone is more important to world history and contains more precious artifacts than many African nations have amassed in their entire history.

Who gives a fuck about niggerland

Simple fact, fuck africa and fuck africans, you aren't our people and never will be.

YALLZ BE MAKIN ERRTHANG HARD BY INVENTING ALL DA THINGZ THAT DON BE MAKIN MAH LYFE EEEZY!!!!

on one Hand, it's ridiculous how much Money can flow for some Stones that are stacked on each other.
On the other Hand, we already put up billions and billions of Moneys into the Black Continent. More than enough to "end World Hunger" or what leftist Propaganda tries to tell you everytime. We distribute Condoms, Medicaments and Drugs, Free Food, Engineerings (Waterpumps and Stuff), we Build Streets, Trailracks, Infrastructure, we build Facilities and give Jobs and build Schools down there and the Money flows, and flows, and flows. It's an endless Stream of gibs.
an
endless
stream

BILLIONS!
every decent Race and Country would be out of the shit several Times already.
But not Africa. Why? Because they are Niggers. They can't!
You Build a Waterpump for the Village? 2 Months later, it's dissembled and sold.
You bring Medicine and Food? Better bribe those Warlords with a Fuckton of Money in order to let being past so you can bring this to People who need it.
You give Money for Amnesty / MsF / Terre des Hommes? All this Money just trickels away without effect since 50 years at least.

raising or donating Money for Africa is useless. It's proven useless because those Subhumans won't get any better, never ever. They just keep noggin.
All we can do is ignore this Shithole of a continent, this Disgrace of Humans. All we can do is probably protect Animals like Elefants and Tigers who actually have Values from Poacherniggers by shooting them.

So in the End, yes. Better giving Money to rebuild a Cathedral because it's less wasted than supporting some Nigger and it makes you really think how much of Worth this Human Garbage is. Infact, it's only Worth is Manpower. But then again, we can't enslave them anymore cause of PC.
The only Value they had (being Slaves) is prohibitet now. Heh...

Attached: the-negro.jpg (1813x1240, 495K)

Ahem.

Developed nations give you more than $700m a year in aid. In fact, the total received by African countries since 1980 has exceeded $160b.

So fuck off.

We've been giving them handouts for decades and they have yet to stop whining.

and yet, their birthrate increase

these "people" are vile. repeating a line for approval. what a bunch of cucks

Are you RPing as an African? Because the only ethical aid to Africa would be massive widespread systematic sterilization, starting with all your specimens that have spilt over to other continents.

because we support them. Silly us.

Why should we ever help Africa? How many Billions have we funneled to that dumpster fire of a continent? I'm glad China is taking over that shit hole.

Attached: Fuck You Nigger.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Considering how many niggers there are in Paris you could probably count it as an African nation.

I can't wait for China to own all of Africa due to debt slavery, maybe then nogs will start pestering the chinks for gibs a bit, instead of just whites all the time.

Attached: chyna.png (200x177, 90K)

People should stop giving money toward ape and build nice thing in Europe with this money. Beautiful architecture and paint are not really something that is build nowadays.

>I'd much rather talk about the Lakers and hennycoladas.
Basically switching from one nigger mindset to another.

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

THE GOOD LORD SHOULDA NEVER GIVEN YOU NIGGAS MONEY

niggers destroy their own countries and bring crime/make wherever they migrate to less desirable. If they weren't such animals they might have spent the last few hundred years actually doing great things for their own people and not being hated on by literally every other race. Like literally everybody hates niggers. They hate themselves the most and are constantly killing each other.

Attached: 1553990651661.jpg (499x375, 47K)

Thanks for the laugh user.

Attached: RpaIbYv.jpg (415x550, 126K)

>implying I'm a racist white person

I am but that's beside the point. You really shouldn't make assumptions like that.

Are you under the impression that niggers choose who to pester for gibs based on some sort of factual reason?

Chinks won't hand out gibs, so there are no point in asking for them, it has nothing to do with neither history nor current state of events.

Africa nweds less niggers, not more money

>people spend more on themselves than others
shocking

No, I am not under that impression, but I still can't wait for the Africans to be subjected to chink debt slavery.
Maybe it'll stem the foreign aid gibs.

Because $700 million flows into that continent from white people every fucking month, and what has it got us? More aids and breeding. Fucking brilliant.

Attached: 1553443076118.jpg (750x751, 83K)

I do not care about Africans, they have their own shit to worry about. I don't expect them to care about something that happens outside of their culture scope, why should I care what happens outside of mine?
Fuck em.

Chinks have their ways to deal with lazy niggers and muslims.
Actually, communism is the only way for Africa, they already have it by default by living in communes for thousands of years. Add to it hard totalitarianism and atheism, and maybe they will become more civilized in the next 500-1000 years.

Africa has always been a tragedy.
Their short bloom of european colonization was the best thing to ever happen to that god forsaken continent, and it will be the most significant part of their history for centuries to come.

how much have africans sent to rebuild the cathedral?

Could you imagine if every nog in Africa vanished overnight? Imagine Rhodesia but spread across the bulk of the continent.

Whitey on the moon

Who prays for niggers ?

Attached: 1555456495361.jpg (474x298, 15K)

but... but Africa is niggers, who cares?

so how far out are we from a nigger genophage?

Attached: MordinDeathSmile-Tuchanka.png (290x163, 86K)

How much money do you need to rebuild mud huts?

Christianity has brought us knowledge, power, everlasting life, etc. etc. What the fuck has Africa done for us?

Everlasting gibs

Attached: img.jpg (550x1600, 89K)

What is the Nigger equivalent of Notredame?

Aids and ebola

>comparing an 800-year-old magnificent cathedral with some niggers who can't ever figure out how to not give each other AIDS and die of hunger

I pray for it daily
It would lead to a new scramble to africa by europeans and chinks. It would be glorious, we'd get to kill bugmen.

France is an African nation.

This is why using too many colons makes you look stupid

Attached: ScooterCountry2-1500x769.jpg (1500x769, 272K)

Your life will be so much easier when you understand nobody owes you anything.

Highly underrated

Attached: 8D3A72D2-6CBD-40BE-A013-EBA023472D21.jpg (657x450, 35K)

Honestly, no one cares about or likes niggers. The ones that claim to are only just doing it for show.

Attached: 1531427308482.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

>French millionaires donate money to rebuild French landmark
I mean, the Sudani millionaires could be ending hunger in Sudan right?

dis

This 100%. While Jews are often schemers and promoters of degeneracy, at the very least they also create people like Mahler and Kafka, types that blacks have never given us.

why don't blacks just donate to their own causes then?

fuck niggers

>conveniently forgetting all the money africa has received over the years

What do niggers in africa do aside from fuck and kill each other?

Africa is an interesting experiment in de-colonization, like how long does it take a basically unincorporated conglomeration of separate countries to industrialize with access to 20th century methods of electricity production, but 21st century telecommunications?
How fast will they incorporate if we ever figure out non-proliferative nuclear power? What about other tech, like cell cultured meat to reduce farmland? What will happen to the population rate? What would a cheap cure for HIV do to the region? etc etc.

Africa is like an interesting place for experimentation, and a big part of me thinks that major governments of the world are dicking around with the region culturally / economically to see what will happen.

The Jews spread American nigger culture there to see how fast it can destroy a society, the Chinks are trying to make them economically dependent on them like the rest of the world depends on them for making cheap shit, what's next?

Niggers, the eternal victim

Attached: 1555554635210.jpg (666x500, 178K)

>

Attached: WhiteSupremacysUsurpationOfScience.jpg (1600x1207, 671K)

Attached: WorshipingTheWhiteMalesFetish.jpg (1600x1103, 563K)

fucking savages won't even get prayers now cuz they burned the church.

we've paid africa 100s of billions in aid, what the fuck has africuck done for us?

>What is the Jew?