Dual heritage means dual loyalties

Dual heritage means dual loyalties

If you are marrying any girl but your own ethnicity (ethnicity, not race) then you are creating soldiers of the globalists and enemies of your own people

Attached: 1553949289579.jpg (3000x2250, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3632248/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But girls of my ethnicity are often degenerates who don't have traditional vaules

Women believe what strong men tell them to believe
If a man she likes wants a whore, she'll be a whore
If a man she likes wants a traditional housewife, she'll put on an apron and cook him dinner every night
And if a man wants a nazi, she'll be sieg heiling on her orthodox rabbi father's facebook page

Yeah but I don't want someone with a degenerate past. Also not all women are the same, it is very dependent on upbringing how they turn out.

>Yeah but I don't want someone with a degenerate past.
Fair point
> Also not all women are the same, it is very dependent on upbringing how they turn out.
Only until they find a guy they love more than their dad (usually because he is stronger)
If her dad was a limpdick liberal this is an easy thing to achieve, and if her father was a big strong man, then she probably had conservative upbringing

white women are whores. I don't want a whore as a daughter. Whatever I do she'll just end up getting blacked. If I'm going to have kids I'll do it in a country like Japan, maybe they won't fit in as well as half-nips, but it will still be a hell of a lot better than being raised as white in (((the west)))

Oh Tenda. Just give up. Americans will continue to clap Asian poon and spawn the likes of pic related. Nobody gives a damn.

>Only until they find a guy they love more than their dad (usually because he is stronger)

Not really, things are not so simple. There are so many factors that go into this because there are also societal factors and much more. Women are not as simple as you make out, I know this from personal experience.

>If her dad was a limpdick liberal this is an easy thing to achieve, and if her father was a big strong man, then she probably had conservative upbringing

Both though things play into the upbringing I was talking about.

Racemixing is worse than ethnic mixing.

Attached: 1554187063100.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

true
t. globalist mestizo

Good point but oppositely it is also how alliances are formed.

He's mixed? Lol. I'm pure chink and look less chink than him.

please tell me what this is from

i'd like to watch this movie

don't breed them then you dumb fuck. look for a better girl of your ethnicity.
how is this such a common response?

kys norway

Attached: 1555563335253.png (472x458, 316K)

White genes are weak

>Singapore
>pure chink

There aren't a thing called pure chink, you've been raped by sandniggers and snowniggers reapeatedly.

Attached: 3lq5.jpg (900x557, 330K)

does that thing have a dick?

Jow Forumshapa at it again with another cringe Jow Forums post. Keep it up faggots.

Where is that from, bro?

Attached: green kikes.png (1080x2160, 420K)

Found it, mate - imdb.com/title/tt3632248/

Attached: cat36.png (1256x1304, 2.13M)

Everybody should settle down with vaginally obliterated whores whose brains will literally carry gallons of other men's DNA, who have most likely engaged in every possible sex act with dozens of men leaving you nothing to discover, who will most certainly gain a huge amount of weight, and who will inevitably leave you on frivolous grounds for her real husband, the man infinitely stronger than even Jeff Bezos, the man known as the State. All because there is one cherry picked image of a teenage boy most likely of a beta father who fucked one of Asia's less attractive women because that's all he could get.

"But muh NAXALT!" There are definitely far fewer white women of child bearing age who are debt free virgins without tattoos that won't leave you for Chad Government in the world than there are white nationalist men in this country.