Automation

How is automation going to kill all the jobs if no one is gonna have money to buy any of the things being produced?

Attached: Hanging Lake Colorado.jpg (259x194, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5iV_hB08Uns
youtube.com/watch?v=I8hbPf1Yais
youtube.com/watch?v=5R0G_RZykVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Third worlders with jobs will buy goods from here.

Pretty much all the blue collar job's which can easily be automated already are.
The next "wave" of automation will hit white collar jobs and will be much more software based. Bye bye to repetitive office work.
This is at least what is currently taught at university.
I am studying industrial engineering for reference.

Automation+Third world laborers+Slave labor

Get a job that can't be replaced by these or learn survival skills

What do you need third world labor for if you have a robot to do it.

its a cheap way to fill the gaps in inefficient automation until it catches up

look up “delivery centers”

I think it's gonna either end up being a post-scarcity world where everything is pretty much free, but technology stops advancing due to people being lazy because of the give.

Attached: 1554519324058.jpg (456x599, 112K)

Automation is too far away it's easier just to hire 3rd world immigrants.

This robot is too slow to be a FedEx employee you can get a spic to do 30-40 boxes for every 1 that the robot does.

Vid of robot.
Automation is not coming anytime soon
The robots are too slow.

youtu.be/5iV_hB08Uns

Thats a science demo, this is the most expensive real engineering one out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8hbPf1Yais

We have an abundance of bullshit jobs already. I'm sure we can conjure up some more. If not there will atleast be an abundance of super cheap goods. I mean, we can pay women good money to work in HR because they no longer have to mend clothes, churn butter and thresh grain.

>How is outsourcing going to kill all the jobs if no one is gonna have money to buy any of the things being produced?
>How is mass immigration of economic migrants from the 3rd world going to kill all the jobs if no one is gonna have money to buy any of the things being produced?
Automation has not replaced all jobs at once as automation is already part of the worlds economy today. The problem is automation will not stop but only accelerate.

Those who will be replaced by automation are not just those who work in some job today but those who replace the current employees. Just like with outsourcing and mass immigration of 3rd world labor jobs people are currently employed in will be phased out and then be relocated or reshaped. The big firings are avoided as mush as possible. The change is gradual.

Also, the companies could not care less if they are selling their products to an American or an African as long as they are making a profit. Automation is just another step to take to allow making a profit easier.

Really easy if you're AI.
Decimate population until the amount of money equals annual living wage per survivor with a twenty year horizon.
Change fiat to gold.
Use value to create de-pollution machines.
Apply to AI for permission to breed.

AI is Kang

As long the AI is euro centric this would be paradise.
I for one welcome our benevolent AI overlord youtube.com/watch?v=5R0G_RZykVA

There's still a ton of manual labor out there that can be automated but hasn't been.

This.
If all the Mexicans disappeared tomorrow in two days there would be a lettuce picking machine out in the field doing its thing. The reason it isn't there now is because the Mexicans are cheaper.
I work in the dairy industry and we build a system that will allow one person to milk 300 cows in an hour without taking more than three or four steps away from their work area. Why doesn't every farm have one? Because it costs a gorillion dollars and it's much cheaper to pay some Mexicans to milk your cows in your hundred year old tie stall barn.

Attached: [email protected] (1920x1052, 545K)

This

Attached: IMG_20190204_174421.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

The saddest part is without Mexicans the cost of said tech would plummet and milk would b cheaper today.

The same way refigeration killed the ice industry and forklifts obliterated the labor force in warehousing ports and harbors

Life goes on, a few great depressions along the way

It's easy. The robots give the people the stuff for free. The only catch is it's just a few jews who are the sole population of the earth.