White nationalism is NOT PERMITTED in the US military:

What the fuck is wrong with US military leaders these days, Jow Forums? Shouldn't they WANT troops who are part of nationalist, pro-America organizations? Instead, they are witch-hunting them out of the service. Why hasn't Trump stopped this?

>The Air Force is investigating a Colorado master sergeant's ties to a white nationalist organization

>Officials at Schriever Air Force Base are investigating whether a master sergeant stationed there participated in a white nationalist group after his identity was exposed by Colorado Springs activists.

The Colorado Springs Anti-Fascists group first identified [Redacted] as a member of the Colorado branch of Identity Evropa earlier this month. Cheri Dragos-Pritchard, a base spokeswoman, confirmed officials there knew of the allegations and are investigating Reeves's ties.

taskandpurpose.com/air-force-investigating-whitie-nationalist-master-sergeant

Attached: main_1200[1].jpg (1200x770, 116K)

>he thinks america is for whites only
>he still thinks this even though he knows it's false
>he pretends
>he shitposts
>he is fucking stupid

huwhite genocide is hureal OP

Attached: 1431837554737.jpg (960x854, 194K)

Attached: 994881476984.jpg (3694x2000, 2.9M)

there is nothing wrong with wanting to stay as a majority in your own country.

The US military has been trash for a while user. This isn't surprising.

Attached: British Americans.jpg (900x600, 266K)

correct!
nothing wrong with americans wanting a majority of americans.

If whites left, the entire USA would crumble. I would destroy my own society if it meant stifling the kikes.

The jew is more afraid than he has ever been
He knows his time is near
He can feel it
He resists hoping it will quell the rage of the white man
knowing it will not

Agree. And since 90+% of Americans are White, what are all those refugees and spics doing in your country? None of those are American in any stretch except using fraudulent immigration laws.

politcal activism isn't allowed in the military. it would be the same if he'd joined the black panthers

why do they do this user?
Do they hate a white Christian world so much they'd rather be holocausted than live with us?

The jews have no chance. The next shoah will be the entire world against them. Stupid kikes really overplayed their hand this time.

Wtf is this boat?

You do know its whites and white men primarily that serve israel most and send the most money right? Whites across europe and America are by far the largest group of on jewish support in the world. I highly doubt it will be whites who lead the next change to rid the world of these rats. But keep the dream alive.

>why do they do this user?
I do not know. There could be so many reasons, but we'll get to the bottom of it once we start questioning key jews.

Americans being White, yes.

>You do know its whites and white men primarily that serve israel
Yes and the white man is awakening. The jew cannot allow the awakened military white man to stay in his station, showing others the way to the truth. It is perhaps the most dangerous eventuality for them. Imagine if whites took control of the western military and used it to secure white interests. It's worse than another shoah. It's a real holocaust.

>war crimes committed by racist soldiers

Correct. There is only one philosophy while serving. Military.

Attached: 1555567031680.jpg (1200x687, 154K)

>What the fuck is wrong with US military leaders these days, Jow Forums? Shouldn't they WANT troops who are part of nationalist, pro-America organizations? Instead, they are witch-hunting them out of the service. Why hasn't Trump stopped this?

Blumpf isn't going to save white people. The military wants those who will shoot on "white supremacists" when shtf. No pro-white thinking can be tolerated.

Good luck with the well armed militia when the entire military is filled with commie scum, gunning you down at every chance

Fuck the queen. White American Nationalist dont all wave German flags and shit. They join the POLICE. If the cop is BALD + WHITE + Oakley Sunglasses. You both know whats up. USA = NEW EUROPE, The far west extension of Europe!

Attached: 5d62acb0916866959f014d18be29fe68.jpg (480x480, 158K)

They are instruments of the zioinist kikes. They are also placed in certain areas to controll real estate prices. Places niggers and spics in a factory city / mill town and the price of a factory goes down, everything goes down. Then we purchase the factorys and produce and pollute near the projects. The jews use niggers and what not for voting power.

Highly unlikely, whites would be subverted again and start going for every other race and serve their Jewish masters again. Admit it, you'll come for all non-whites before the Jews because whites have lower IQs than Jews. Jews look at you like you look at niggers. Hahahahaha pathetic white neck beards, you will never learn. You're nothing but slaves to Jews the same way you all believe niggers should be slaves and good riddance. I hope your sons become trannies and an end comes to your filthy degenerate race of low IQ cucks

You no shit you fucking alarmist glownigger

no political far ends are allowed dumbfuck

Meanwhile, the Chinese military would welcome political fanaticism.

China knows that while the USA holds the technology gap, it won't be forever and when your armed force just becomes a big, expensive dick held together by people who joined for a pension and "what else was there?", it won't have the political will to endure a slugfest.

Most western nations are like this, actually.

Attached: 1466995516288.jpg (309x305, 62K)

Dude you're like 5 years off a civil war, let them fill the army with cucks and trannies so you can take over

>Why hasn't Trump stopped this?
Yikes!

Whew this post got jewish real quick

Nah we all know you're our true enemy and even with your propaganda/brainwashing systems running full bore and every single low-tier kike shilling 12 hours a day, the masses are awakening logarithmically, like a strong magnet that gets closer to steel, only pulling harder the closer it gets. You've had literally 1000+ chances to learn this same lesson, but you never do. You just keep being evil, thinking "this time the goyim will never find out", exile after exile, genocide after genocide, never once thinking "maybe what if we possibly tried out not being evil and see how we like it".

I think he is more talking about the average white American than a based police officer. Need the government to be pro white & the current American system is not keeping us safe from external forces.

is that Rivet City?

Antifa taking out master sergeant from airforce in Colorado

if they really a honey pot then this is government taking out one of their own

wew lad, government trying to go after its own military, someone say something about a civil war?

They don't want soldiers who would hesitate to shoot at people of their own race. Have you never played a metal gear game? This is basic 101!

Of course they're going to purge the military. The military would play a key role in any internal conflict. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun

Usually soldiers are allowed to hold political opinions on their own time. Unless it's wrongthink opinions apparently

There is no race or nationality in the US military outside the label of "American patriot". Yes some retarded faggots infiltrate it with their autism, but those only become more and more substantial as the requirements are neutered to fuckall every few years for weaker and weaker people. If you turned the requirements back up it would cycle out these basedboy cunts in a jiffy.
Otherwise skin color and country of origin are irrelevant when you put on the uniform. You're brothers from that point on and sleep, eat, shit, die together. All for (((some))), (((none))) for all.
Now be a good goy and do some pushups for daddy goldstein

Attached: 6cd11c93639308b144f366358e5c311b.jpg (850x874, 528K)

>I hope your sons become trannies
Primarily a spic and nigger problem, just like abortion. For every white one there's five black ones and 7 south american ones.

What's the issue? It's not like you have white people in USA or something.

I don’t know why this is surprising. The air force is the faggiest branch of the US Military.

The infantry and special operations communities are still overwhelming white and at least in the case of the Army’s Ranger Regiment, outright racists.

Things are going to go underground with more private white militia's and secret posse's, calling it now.

Attached: 1399787418000.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Either way, a war is inevitable. Every time whites have been pushed into a corner, hell breaks loose.

Shouldn't our army be full of nigs and trannies?

Why risk our own skin in proxy wars for Israel?

>thinks America was stolen by kikes
>thinks kikes are about to be exposed
>thinks that "civic nationalism" was a strategy to facilitate the theft
oh boy you are in for a rude awakening

US marines are mostly spics.

You pick the one thing that's nearly exclusively still white, you fucking dumb spic!

It is not permitted outside the military either. Only the unemployed may be white nationalists

Not true. You can be part of political groups. Rule is you cant go to political events or advocare for political positions while in uniform.

>You pick the one thing that's nearly exclusively still white,
heh

>Tried out not being evil
They are of their father the devil, their nature is toward evil. Few there are who turn back towards logos from among the ranks of the synagogue. But please stop pretending that whites will be the ones to stop them, the demographics dictate that this is not possible for at least another 20 to 25 years. It is going to take a confederacy of all races of mankind to defeat these demons for this is a spiritual battle first and foremost. Whites have already lost that battle and are only now starting to regroup and repair the damage done by wrecking their link with God by serving mammon. It's not going to be whites alone who defeat the hook noses.

This is so wrong. Certain colonies were "mainly british". America has never been homogeneous even when it was formed. This idea of all of Europe being one identity is something new.

The idea of a white man didnt exist until recently either. The Irish have been called white niggers. Not all whites are equal and when the people pushing whites only get their white only paradise they will start to purge the elements of whiteness they don't like even further. Because skin color is a dumbass barometer for intellect.

whose is this

Well, duh. Part of basic training since 9-11 has been for soldiers to declare the Jews to be the Master Race (God's chosen) and for recruits to declare themselves servants of the Jews. Where do you think the "I'm a Christian Zionist and Netanyahu is my Jesus" came from in the first place? Jews using the military to indoctrinate recruits into cultist servants for them.

I think he is more of a European-wide white nationalist, but pushes British/Germanic culture as "European culture" but I'm not 100% sure.

Irish used to get called white niggar because of there behaviour acting like savages for no good reason. Was never because of how they looked.

Attached: William Cromwell - whites unite.jpg (900x600, 407K)

Trump doesn't believe in American exceptionalism.

>it will never happen in MMMMURRICA
enjoy

Attached: th.jpg (190x210, 9K)

>Because skin color is a dumbass barometer for intellect.
I'd say it's a fucking excellent way to tell if someone is a sub-100 IQ ape actually.

>meme flags
>defends race baiting jew tactics
Show ur flags kikel

He could have joined other movements instead of being so direct, I'm not sure where but I know there is a list of political extremist groups around 180 of them. This guy could have just started vouching for politicians who were anti isreal lobby, rather than joining a group whom under the contracts he's signed, knew he wasn't allowed to join.

I feel sympathy for him though, it's a shame the military classifies so much as extremist. EO (equal opportunity) policy is very far reaching. Of course again, everyone is given proper training and told ahead of time what they can and can't do, so he really has no one to blame but himself.

(((Global homo))) enforcing degeneracy worldwide.

Attached: EDF5ED31-B43B-4399-A4F1-FE257387BC82.gif (389x458, 539K)

>/air-force-investigating-whitie-nationalist-master-sergeant
>whitie
Extremely professional(TM)

>he thinks anywhere is for whites only
Hypocrisy much? And don't even pretend that it is not so.

I think you read both those comments incorrectly!

Jewish nationalism is OK though.

>pro america means white nationalist
I think you are just retarded.

>90% white
I’m sorry Jaap-Klaas, I’ve got some news for you...

Sorry boys all army first seargents are to remain niggers

Why don't we have any pilots, the Air Force asks, apparently oblivious to the answer staring them right in the fucking face.

It's not a military anymore. They're mercenaries. They're just supposed to do what they're told, and not think outside the box. Passionate men are the ones who will refuse to kill their compatriots. Bribed Filipinos will have no such problem.

Why even pretend we have a constitution at this point?

When you can't beat your enemy from the front your next best option is to subvert them from the inside. This is the result of Soviet Union trying to defeat USA.

Butts for the butt god.

Get fucked shitskin. This country was built by whites. Read Culture of Critique, then get back to me.

You think it should be? You fucking retard.

This. Time to put an end to this Rothchilds DC incorporation gag. Bad joke really

Careful friend this is our imaginary world please keep your realism out of here thank you

I work there and god I fucking hate the Air Force.

This guy makes me nervous. If you live near this base, please don't allow him to babysit your toddler.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.08.44 AM.png (125x123, 40K)