How do I stop being an incel? I don't hate women for the record

How do I stop being an incel? I don't hate women for the record

Attached: 1560494983866.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

How many women have you asked out OP?

>0

Start by asking some women out on dates.

by hating them
it makes it easier to find one to fuck and you will fuck them really hard which they like very much
just dont overdo it

Ew but if I do that theyre going to laugh at me

Man who want pretty nurse, must first be patient.

>Lao Tzu

Do you speak from experience faggot?

Girls used to chuckle at me in high school in gym class. Mostly avoided them since then, I lost weight but I doubt they will think better of me now.

You're never going to escape inceldom if you don't try

I don't think I'll escape inceldom asking girls who will laugh at me either desu

Women show attraction by smile / laught. Failproof method to find out if a woman is into you is to tell her lame joke. If she will laught or smile, she is definitely into you. Women do this without realisation. They also do this when you flirt with them and they like your approch.

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

>how do I stop being an incel without ever interacting with women?

Either be gay or you don't. It's that simple.

To be fair I think my question went more along the lines of how to escape the incel mindset, that is, how to stop being sad about it and ok with being completely sexually unsuccessful.

>Doesn't want to be an incel
>Doesn't want to ask girls out

OP, shut the fuck up. You're wasting everyone's time.

Attached: Trash Bait.png (1233x957, 183K)

See

Bump

Stop being gay and use your balls. Even I have seldomly. And Im german

>how to stop being sad about it and ok with being completely sexually unsuccessful
By finding things that are more productive and more fulfilling than chasing women. Aka your hobbies.

They're telling you how, it's just that putting in actual effort without a full guarantee of reward causes you to stop altogether.

no matter how much you enjoy your hobbies, deep down everyone wants to be sexually desired

The question is how to kill that part of oneself

The problem is that you guys lack any individual willpower, which means there are very few of your own problems you'll be able to solve.

I don't know how to explain it any other way. I look at how much time I would have to "waste" in order to find someone that I feel is compatible enough to fuck, and then I look at how much video games I can play and how much anime I could watch in that time.
I work off of logic when it comes to being efficient with time. Would having a GF be nice? Yeah. Will I ever find a GF that I could accept and also put up with me? Not in a million years, and I've accepted that fact a long time ago.

don't presume who i am or who i am not just because i haven't had sex and i don't feel great about it, that's called snobbery

How you gonna do it if you just don't want to dance? By standing on the wall(GET YOUR BACK UP OFF THE WALL)
TELL ME
How you gonna do it if you just don't take chance?

Attached: 1543685841918.jpg (631x471, 109K)

>How do I stop being an incel?

Have sex