/brit/pol Nigel Farage Thread

Let's get a Nigel Farage thread going, post your best in respect to /our/ guy.

Attached: 1555585904842.png (618x481, 669K)

Attached: uhiegjzyb8ky.png (405x469, 302K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (223x226, 11K)

Nigel Farage is a Jewish puppet

Attached: 339E109D-3B5F-4536-9C2A-984C67F754FD.jpg (600x701, 64K)

Nigel Farage is a fish

Attached: Capture.png (835x182, 24K)

The Jews have already tried killing our guy, he has no reason to form an alliance with them.

Attached: _52164277_farage.jpg (304x171, 14K)

/our/ nige

Attached: nige.jpg (1020x612, 85K)

I don't get it...

Will Britain have a European parliament election or not?

Attached: 1425892861381.png (350x338, 67K)

bump for the only mep with balls

I wish Godfrey Bloom was still around.

I like the guy, the only issue i have is he denounced tommy robbinson and changed his stance on shit-skins.

True, however if the media were to hear he had any support towards the parties, Nigel would have been long gone by now.

>Cucked British police.
>oy vey

If Brexit has proven anything it's that unless you're initiating revolution, you have to take things one step at a time.
May and her cronies have fought hard to prevent any steps from being taken unless the steps are the EU's.
First one has to do Brexit before he can shut down the borders.
It's wise to save the details for when they're an option.

whats this eu election thing all about? will we get a vote in it?

I just got a letter for election of councilors to my city. will my vote on that affect anything?

Exactly user, without taking things in steps all of what has already been appomplished wouldn't have happened, the main reason the EU exit even was discussed as a topic was thanks to this madlad.

To take down something as large as the EU & it's hand over Britain, opinions should be kept to a minimal, anything which get's us to the end goal & /our/ guy with more power should be taken in small steps.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F290090%2FAP_29474283747.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aquality%2890%29.jpg (950x534, 108K)

>“We should never forget that the majority of Labour supporters voted Remain in 2016 and if we want to beat the Brexit parties we have to honour their views.”

fucking undemocratic fuckers.

It's the Local Elections on the 2nd of May I believe.

These are the local elections for your councils, they will make a difference but only if enough support is shown to the correct party.

Attached: images (3).jpg (282x179, 7K)

bump

Attached: qn1qXp3jLuEzJO3VhSjxZvxzOrRiWmj3HQRVxrqzzwY.jpg (640x732, 128K)

I think Nigel Farage is a single issue guy. He doesn't care about much else other then getting the UK out of the EU for various reasons. But anything outside of that and it's considered "extreme" because it's not relating to the UK leaving the EU.

Attached: GOOD MORNING.png (628x590, 642K)

Caught this whilst visiting Londonistan

Attached: supreme optics big bong feat nigel farage.png (1000x764, 1.64M)

Someone post the Murdoch Murdoch video on Nigel Farage pls.

>cucked on the islam and shitskin questions
Fuck off Nigel, don't pretend you'll have any real supporters when your """brexit party"""'s policies and manifesto come out

Who are we suppposed to vote for going forward lads? UKIP or BP?

Attached: 1548086955618.jpg (638x916, 121K)

hello britpol, time fore lunch. here some old copypasta i found in the archives, hope you guys find it relevant!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

If you lads want to make sure this astroturfed useful idiot rebellion backfires hard, get on social media and spin it in such a way that empowers the idea of a pro-brexit shutdown of the capital.
Bring attention to how easy it would be with the number of leave voters in the nation compared to the number of hippies there right now, and bring attention to the amount of media coverage its getting.

Shut up, you fucking autist. Fuck off.

Local elections/GE - UKIP
EU elections - BP