How do I know for sure that a girl is a virgin?

How do I know for sure that a girl is a virgin?

Attached: 1556741601594.jpg (384x512, 43K)

Witness their birth.

You can’t unless you see their birth.

You have to trust them. The hymen doesnt always break when a woman first has sex, so there is no real physical test. All you can do is take a girl at her word. Usually a virgin will not be easy to sleep with and want to develop a strong emotional bond with you first, and she'll be nervous the first time you have sex

if you can stick more then 2 fingers in her vegina then she has had sex a fresh pussy can only take 1 finger unless she masturbates regularly with big stuff but if she has never masturbated then 1 finger so the rule is the more fingers the bigger the hoe haha

I'm going to need a source on this.

>haha
Come on.

OP is either underage, grew up in a third world country or simply didn't pay attention to sex ed.

Attached: a.jpg (440x492, 45K)

Or he is a fucking retard

You can't. Even my first two bf's believed I was a virgin so I let them believe it. The guy I'm dating now assumed I had sex before with my ex because he knew the guy. But he believes he's only the second guy I've been with.

Why are you not telling the truth?

Why are you assuming she isn't?

Don't concern yourself with whores like .
If she whores herself out to you, she's probably done so before--the only way to have a reasonable degree of certainty is to be firm about waiting until marriage. Degenerates of either gender can't handle that and run away when they can't get their hedonistic fix.
That being said, if you want a girl who is not only a virgin but will have sex with you outside the commitment of marriage, you are a hypocritical degenerate and should consider suicide.

Girl in picture is not a virgin. Look at that face

>wait till marriage
>fuck
>find out shes infertile
What do you do
>wait till marriage
>fuck
>find out she doesnt like it
>you hardly ever fuck again
What do you do
>wait till marriage
>fuck
>she realize she loves fucking
>fucks around on you
What do you do
>wait till marriage
>fuck
>realize you loathe everything about her, your in laws are cunts and you're stuck with her

Waiting till marriage for sex is a fools errand. So many things can go wrong after that too. Virginity is a useless priority. Taste the ice cream before you buy the cone

>fresh pussy

this is the best thing i eead all day

If she’s over the age of 13 then she’s not a virgin

The chances that a girl you marry as a virgin will fuck around on you is the lowest it'll ever get

If your woman doesn't like sex with you you're doing something wrong

The only point you have is infertility and you can even check for that. There reasons for waiting for marriage go way beyond personal preference

>wait till marriage
>fuck
>find out shes infertile
Adopt. Or, you know, go to a doctor and get a test before marriage if you're that paranoid.

>wait till marriage
>fuck
>find out she doesnt like it
>you hardly ever fuck again
It's almost like you can discuss things without actually doing them. Also not confined to those who wait.

>wait till marriage
>fuck
>she realize she loves fucking
>fucks around on you
Exceedingly unlikely that she will manage to wait until marriage in this case--and adultery is less likely if you wait until marriage as well.

>wait till marriage
>fuck
>realize you loathe everything about her
Why the fuck did you get married? If you wait, you get a chance to learn what someone is like BEFORE doing something so permanent and exclusive as marriage and sex. That way, if they turn out to be a bitch, asshole, degenerate, or what have you, you can leave without baggage.

> Taste the ice cream before you buy the cone
If somebody tried to put back the cone because they didn't like it, I would kick them out of the store.

/thread

Tell her that you think that girls who don't save their virginity are whores. Analyse her reaction and I think you can make a reasonable guess to the state of her hymen.

Ask her if she's a virgin and then when she says yes, she might be a virgin. If she says no, she probably isn't. /thread

Completely untrue. A girl you marry as a virgin is more likely to cheat on you.

They guys made the assumption I just never corrected them. I made the mistake once telling a guy I had sex and he wanted detail, which I provided, and god was that a mistake.

But now I'm early 20's and most guys assume I have had sex at least once so I let them believe what they want to believe.

The larger point though is, if a guy is a virgin he has no idea and more concerned with his first experience and not if its mine. If I act really nervous and that I respond to his awkward thrust he's in a state of bliss.

>waiting until marriage
You have a lot to learn. I can wait till marriage with the right guy but it doesn't mean I won't have sex with another guy while on a break and he will never know.

exactly. no way she will have sex with only you for the rest of her life. she'll have to sample other dick to see if she's missing something. If she realizes you're ok then you will never know and if she finds you're lacking then divorce or she starts spending a lot of time with friends (cover for meeting up for fuck)

because she literally said that she isn't?
are you retarded?

that's bullshit
if you're that curious about missing out, you're not going to wait for marriage to start experimenting

>marriage
>on break
if anyone is fine with that, you might as well cuck him completely