The truth hurts their ears

He is Risen

Attached: 8618a5595270cfa602c284952c120b66.jpg (960x960, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlfwg-2C18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: christ_pantocrater.jpg (397x768, 134K)

Can you explain where/why/who? This is the second thread I've seen of the same thing.

Attached: My Pepe.png (589x458, 89K)

Zombie Vampire leader who promised eternal life to those who partook on his flesh and blood.

They hate the truth because they'd have to stop their degeneracies.

Atheists are intellectually inferior subhumans.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker.

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

>Atheists are intellectually inferior subhumans.
"Atheists are intellectually inferior to people who believe in a literal talking snake"

there no doubt w/ a little research the we can prove he existed now to believe whether he was who he said he was.. Muhammad is still in his grave so you can prove his existence. My king rose from the dead so there is no grave to go to!

hallelujah

Attached: 1541099681400.jpg (1920x1277, 406K)

When I said, "destroy Illuminati" today and lights on the fan went out within minutes... and even the fan itself stopped working. Illuminati is light, not in the flesh.

I know it's referring to the resurrection of Christ but what happened to make people think it's happening now? Did I miss something over night?

Attached: 1547891279480.jpg (725x566, 141K)

>there no doubt w/ a little research the we can prove he existed
Ok, just post the best piece of evidence you have.

Let them adore false Gods or adore the void, we're here to give each other strength.
Heathens will be converted by God's action through us, but His is the glory, not ours.

Non nobis Domine, sed nomine tuo da gloria

Attached: web_artecristiana.jpg (380x302, 233K)

Fuck off jew

>Let them adore false Gods or adore the void, we're here to give each other strength.
By sucking each other's cocks, amiritie?

Hallelujah

They lack basic critical thinking skills. First of all, they are too stupid to understand parables and metaphors used in the Bible. Secondly, they compare the existence of God to the existence of unicorns, or flying spaghetti. Things that are on completely different rational platforms. For example, there may not be a giant sea monster in the Mariana Trench, but that is certainly more believable than flying pasta. Some things have a better chance of existing than others. "Durrr sky daddy hur hur hur" is not even an argument. Just an attempt to ad hom or insult because you dumb fucks are too intellectually lazy to consider all possible variables. I also find it interesting when some conspiracy nutjobs can say "9-11 was an inside job" while also claiming that there is no evidence of God. Well, there is no evidence that 9-11 was an inside job so you are willing to believe in things without evidence as long as these things aren't God. Yeah. Atheists are stupid. I have no doubt.

Christians: The You'll see religion

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlfwg-2C18

Slurpy