/eeg/ Eastern Europe General - Azov poster edition

Alright I caved, Might as well try a thread or two and see how it rolls out.
>leading canidate for Ukraine presidency is being backed by russians
twitter.com/EuromaidanPress/status/1118752519600189441

I don't have any other news so enjoy this.
twitter.com/_AlfonsSchmidt/status/1118491837856141312

Attached: ukraine shitposter.jpg (1024x660, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2BW_ITaCgU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX2SNdWU3Q4
unian.info/economics/10521531-kyiv-court-rules-privatbank-s-nationalization-illegal.html
unian.info/economics/10521306-russia-bans-exports-of-oil-petroleum-products-to-ukraine.html
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-ukrainians-rebut-anti-semitism-talk-1.5327269
haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727
youtube.com/watch?v=g4SgZi1s7Zw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_of_restoration_of_the_Ukrainian_state
twitter.com/HKaaman/status/1051207568910110721
newsweek.com/ukraine-russia-president-election-volodymyr-zelenskiy-1399563
themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/16/russian-lawmakers-approve-new-internet-isolation-law-a65248
myrotvorets.news/spetsoperatsyia-rehata-chast-4/
twitter.com/christogrozev/status/515228886242983936
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Azov a shit.
A SHIT

S
H
I
T

Attached: 1548543925256-pol.jpg (360x558, 41K)

azov is based and redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=g2BW_ITaCgU

Attached: 1555417464881.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

also
>jewbook on main screen
it's a kike provocateur

I mean but does Poland have RWDS?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX2SNdWU3Q4

why they bother you
they don't seem to hate Poles afaik

>that aussie wehraboo still pushing the poor kraut dindu nuffin meme

I mean at this point that's just so sad.

Attached: 1553617179174-pol.jpg (579x584, 34K)

>OP is by a burger
Could you at least use a VPN or something?

I have a pass too funny enough but why try and be something I'm not. I have a ukranian flag, user wonders why I don't know shit only ukranians would know, then I get exposed as using a VPN to fit in when in reality I'm not.

Just avoiding that whole situation.

In the words of a baste negro from men in black, don't start nothing and there won't be nothing.
Now shoo shoo, go back to cleaning your toilets please.

In other news: rats are fleeing from sinking ship.
unian.info/economics/10521531-kyiv-court-rules-privatbank-s-nationalization-illegal.html
tl:dr; PrivatBank was a property of biggest Jew in Ukraine and then nationalized by state. Now Jew-backed clown candidate is leading in elections and our (((judges))) decided to flee to victors camp.

Instead of looking for solution to this whole mess you faggots keep throwing insults and pointless accusations. The polish, russian and ukrainian kikes read these threads and laugh their asses

Attached: 1552918164030.jpg (431x431, 34K)

can you azovniggers take over the country already so we don't have to deal with ukranian bydlo flooding over the border and fucking everything up

you still partitioned chekhoslovakia, didn't you?

Why would we need them? What do you think our army is for? I mean I know you guys are cucked but believe or not, not every country needs stormfags in order to defend their national interest.

Attached: 1549039142004-v.jpg (338x305, 30K)

Sounds like the banks need a gaymer uprising.

All of this shit would have been prevented if NATO had just tried not to include Ukraine.

NATO tries to include Ukraine ->

Will mean NATO long distance anti ship missiles on Crimea ->

Will mean Russia access to the Mediterranean is blocked ->

Russia takes whatever measures is necessary to preserve that access ->

Current conflict

How do the majority of Eastern euros feel about Burgers? One of my good friends was a Polish construction worker and Czechs were nice to me.

>toilet jokes in 2000+19

Attached: 1545736498591-v.jpg (400x400, 57K)

>degenerate nazi wehraboo working on jew oligarchs
Based and redpilled

Attached: 15542898671940.jpg (720x481, 111K)

unian.info/economics/10521306-russia-bans-exports-of-oil-petroleum-products-to-ukraine.html

Russia bans oil export to Ukraine
Russian share in our imports is ~35%, couple percent lower than "belorussian" oil

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>implying Russia doesn't only exist for the sake of oligarchs

believe it or not, but before Crimea shitstorm majority of country was against NATO. Putin literally ruined any resemblance of good relations by himself

Burger and mutts jokes asides. I really envy your constitution and I would love my country to have a similar one.

I worked for burgers couple of years ago. Most of them were pajeet immigrants. Never met actual American in my life despite meeting and talking with many yuropoors including French, brits and norwegians

White, christian USA was the best country in the history of mankind with unmatched achievements. Now you're just a rotten, globo-homo empire. Fighing whoever your jewish masters point fingers at

Attached: behind_apollo_11.png (816x373, 665K)

The solution is very simple, a small armed group needs to violently remove all members of the corrupt oligarchy and proclaim themselves as the interim government. The trick is doing it quickly enough that the dirty pigs don't start screeching that they are a legitimate, democratically elected government despite the common knowledge that regional votes get faked to let those in power remain in power. The biggest challenge is creating such an armed group.

Russia is doesn't exist from 1917 if you want my opinion. We have to understand can modern russians are worthy of our ancestors or not.

>they don't seem to hate Poles afaik
>praise the guy who killed 50k poles
lmao

The one thing the seperates Ukraine from the rest of the slavic nations is that the Oligarcs actually fear being raided by RWDS and being publically murdered.

don't forget about remove kike

КOTЁЛ

they have their own private armies not to mention some of them own various (((RWDS))).

Poland and Hungary are quite redpilled, they don't let globohomo flood them with shitskins. Unfortunately Hungary hates us cause we're neighbors and muh Trianon

Nuke Odessa when?

Ya I assume that while the russians were into orgy sex cults back in the day, that's nothing compared to the drug, HIV, abortion filled hellhole this is modern russia. The entire population of russia should clean their room.

>remove kike
>haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-ukrainians-rebut-anti-semitism-talk-1.5327269
>haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727
AHAHAHAHAHHA THEY LITERALLY BUY JEWISH GUNS AND SAY THEY ARENT ANTI SEMETIC
YEAH NICE (((((((((((NATIONALISTS))))))))))))

your Tsar has the biggest private army trained to supress any kholop uprising
>implying Odessa has any jews left
they immigrated to Talmudistan en masse in 90s, you blockhead

>implying odessa hasn't already been mostly delt with
youtube.com/watch?v=g4SgZi1s7Zw

Attached: fire.png (981x515, 831K)

So you dont even deny private armies that protect jewish oligarchs from ((((RWDS)))

Is it true that Azov works together with some Islamists/Jihadists????

Is there any nation in eastern europe (besides belarus) that is not hated by everyone else?

Or if NATO just included Russia. Then all ukraines and shiet would join automaticaly.

no they work with the jew and buy guns from the jew
see

Jewkraine was negotiating leasing a part of Crimea for a NATO base.

You did this to yourself

HONK-HONK! Хyли...

Attached: 68D38231-5FF8-4CF9-82B8-D28F5D568CCC.jpg (2224x1256, 1.6M)

they are also a few chechen jihadist because of muh oppressive russia

Attached: nato-puppet-azov-battalion-wears-daesh-insignia-6.jpg (599x337, 54K)

At least based Putin will become the savior of the word by personally wrestling Ramzan to death, burning down all mosques, nuking Israel and freeing the word from jewish masons any day now, right?

east eruope only europe
should i move to russia and make organic rakija business ?

we're the only nation who can outjew the jew
it's in your fucking proverb: "When hohol was born, a jew cried"
Right now we have pass from kikes to be openly fascist and get their weapons
so who's jewing who?
In general, none. There are some blokes like Slovakia (which still hated by Hungary) and Slovenia (Nobody except s*rbs hates them).

Attached: Asac8gDrFV4.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

I bet Beloruse will double oil shipments now.

First of all.
>EuromaidanPress
Into the trash it goes.
>>leading canidate for Ukraine presidency is being backed by russians
Yeah, that's what proshenko shills keep saying. But let's ignore the fact that US is clearly backing him. He met with high ranking officials, surrounded himself with the most pro-american people in Ukraine, mostly from the former Yatsenyuk government, and he is over the American media and in good light. His patron is Kolomoisky, who is literally battling in courts with the Russian government.
Meanwhile poroshenko has been shat on for the last couple of years in western media, even by the think tank of NATO. And rightfully so. Maybe because despite all the patriotic and nationalistic rhetoric, it's he who is being backed by Russia? He basically played in their hands, stalling all the progress. And most importantly he has proven ties with Russia, both business and family. Illegally making money together with them on the war in Donbass, still has operational business in Russia. And the most outrageous, his son is married to a fucking daughter of Russian official from SPB. And his other son is studying in London together with kids of a bunch of Russian oligarchs.
And lastly, any Ukrainian nazi is a turbo cuck.
>The OUN intended to take advantage of the retreat of Soviet forces from Ukraine. Some members thought that they had found a new powerful ally in Nazi Germany to aid them in their struggle against the Soviet Union. Days after the Nazi invasion of Lviv, however, the leadership of the newly formed government was arrested and sent to concentration camps in Germany. Within two years of the declaration, the Nazis had imprisoned or killed 80% of OUN-B leadership.[1]

Azov are either useful idiots or has leadership, who are legit willful kremlin agents. Same as poroshenko stalling Ukrainian progress and playing into kremlin hands. USA banned them for a reason, too.

Attached: under secretary of state.jpg (700x500, 50K)

Yes, they fought alongside shitskin Caucasians, but most of them died.

I'm trying to remember the name of the main Jihadi in Ukraine that got sniped.

Cuck.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_of_restoration_of_the_Ukrainian_state
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_of_restoration_of_the_Ukrainian_state

You understand that Belarus is literal pillar of Slavic world. If it's annexed or attacked, we'll run out of oil, and you will starve cause no more imported "belorussian" food from EU.

Sheihk Al Mansour battalion?

>shit on ukrainan jewish oligarchs and their private good goy armies
>duuur you liek putin
lmao nice low iq post. Ive never defended putin or any putin's oligarchs.

twitter.com/HKaaman/status/1051207568910110721

Yes.

Fuck them.

Okay is this a better source?
newsweek.com/ukraine-russia-president-election-volodymyr-zelenskiy-1399563

>2014+5
>still thinking Azov is based
absolut state of burgers

Attached: (((Azov))).png (903x807, 718K)

Azon battalion literally funded by Israel LMAO

All Ukrainians are dirty kikes that Stalin should have eradicated off the face of this earth

Your post is so retarded I am out of words

Attached: 1554543172172.png (499x768, 112K)

Again, anytime a bong post in a thread, it's always shit.

>we're the only nation who can outjew the jew
yeah this is why your country is prospering while jews are literally robbing yours and mine people and transferring the wealth to israel right? this is why your country is rich and in no way worse off today than in 2012-13? yeah no

So Azov is backed by the Jews? Damn, I thought they were pretty based.

>that's nothing compared to the drug, HIV, abortion filled hellhole this is modern russia
All of this shit are a continuance of a soviet crysis and their politic making country of degenerates and useless people

Is Azov still open for volunteer work?
I remember a while back, you could sign up to deliver various goods and materiel to the boys in the war zone.

They were later released and helped the nazis in sabotaging the advancing soviet army, you disingenious cunt.

Many azov fighters were trained in other countries including Poland. Can't blame them since it's cheaper using some retarded hohols than your own military

Fuck off you latte skinned freak you know im right.

For all practical purposes Europe is split in more than two blocs. Latin Europeans don't understand Germanic ones; Northern Europeans are a thing of its own (where it starts, where it ends I don't know). Brits another thing.

West/East divide is an oversimplification. It's just composed of individual nations.

>selling arms to the government of ukraine
>some of those arms getting in hands of Azov, a batallion which is officially integrated with the military of Ukraine.
>"OH ISRAEL IS SELLING ARMS TO AZOV!"
Wow okay user, great reading skills there, didn't even bother to read the sub-title.

themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/16/russian-lawmakers-approve-new-internet-isolation-law-a65248
Russian parliament voted for law that can be used to cut off Runet from global Web

>newsweek

Attached: d.gif (400x260, 2.47M)

>haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-ukrainians-rebut-anti-semitism-talk-1.5327269
P-P-PLEASE DONT CALL US ANTI SEMITIC WE LOVE JEWS

>what is Zaolzie

American since birth, and proud to be, but we never went to the moon

>Azov are the oligarch private army
Sorry Stepan, but you're the retard here.

I didn't asked for russkie opinion
back to the bottle

>burger
>coming to Israels aid
based and redpilled if anything. MAGA

Attached: 1548333493773.png (547x626, 18K)

nice strawman retarded faggot

>>Azov are the oligarch private army
it is. see I think a Ukrainian has more knowledge of this than some aussie shitposter

Attached: 936 (1).jpg (673x789, 68K)

>we're the only nation who can outjew the jew
You can't do that. By implementing jewish tactics you will only rot your soul and become spiritially jewish yourself

Attached: 1552943294131.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>Stop making fun of my Jew funded BASED AND REDPILLED right wingers guise!!!

Ben Shapiro will be fighting alongside them soon enough lol

Latins, Balkans, Scandinavia, baltics, British isles, East EU (all slavs not in balkans), and Germans right in the middle. Easy

Like every bong poster I've seen in the last month has been a stright up scizo who makes weird accusations without actually backing them and then proceeds to get really offended when asked to prove their point.

Jesus christ what happened, bong posters used to be good.

Here is the actual emails as well as some other shit directly, Wikileaks style.
myrotvorets.news/spetsoperatsyia-rehata-chast-4/
twitter.com/christogrozev/status/515228886242983936

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
>The massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: rzeź wołyńska, literally: Volhynian slaughter; Ukrainian: Boлинcькa тpaгeдiя, Volyn tragedy), was an ethnic cleansing[1] and genocide[2][3][4] carried out in Nazi German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (the UPA) against Poles in the area of Volhynia, Eastern Galicia, parts of Polesia and Lublin region, beginning in 1943 and lasting up to 1945.[1] The peak of the massacres took place in July and August 1943. Most of the victims were women and children.[5] UPA's methods were particularly brutal, with many of the victims being tortured and mutilated,[6][7] and resulted in 40,000–60,000 Polish deaths in Volhynia and 30,000–40,000 in Eastern Galicia, with the other regions for the total about 100,000.[8][9][10][11]
The killings were directly linked with the policies of the Bandera faction of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B)
B A S E D
FUCK POLES

Again you guys said they were directly supplying Azov and that Azov was an ally of the jew because they (Azov) were buying Jewish weapons when it was the government of Ukraine who was doing it. So why are we connecting this to Azov when the acticle itself says the guns were sold to Ukraine.

How can Azov be RWDS if their bosses are Jews?

Some shitposter citing wikipedia is not an authority on anything any more than some Putinoid faggot who doesn't care that he lives in complete povery as long as Crimea is "his".

>Ben Shapiro
>fighting
no lol. The based MAGAtards will do the fightng for him and Israel while he profits. Again, immensely redpilled

it shows that Azov and Israel have the same goal and are fighting the same cause

because mainstream media will do anything for clicks

probably the last battalion that is a little bit related to the old reich. And also the only battalion that is explicitly pro white on THIS PLANET, and its in one of the poorest nations on this planet. Christ.

you have no inner knowledge of whats happening in ukraine you dont even speak slavic. you dont know why some poles legit dont like ukranian nationalists, you dont know why many people in ukraine hate poroshenko and who might be even putin's puppet. and you think Im pro putin when Ive never expressed any support for him or his jewish oligarchs. you're a shitposter. kill yourself

So let us get this straight. Ukrainians proclaimed independence, nazis squashed it and jailed/killed everyone who opposed. Instead put Ukraine under military occupational administration, literally killed, enslaved and raped millions of ethnic Ukrainian civilians. But they threw some number of Ukrainians into a meatgrinder at the end of the war, just because they lacked troops. Meanwhile most of UPA continued to fight nazis. WOW, that really changes everything.
And I'm being disingenuous? Get the fuck out of here, you lying piece of cuck shit. Don't shame my country.