BREAKING: Muslims burned down Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris. (from Chinese on twitter)

Reading in Google Translating now, but the video has shown it all:
twitter.com/goodrick8964/status/1118013123288420353

Chinese, after all, side with western civilisation.

Attached: BestMatch.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCVIU2Q9KT8
slate.com/news-and-politics/2009/06/why-is-the-color-green-so-important-in-the-muslim-world.html
youtu.be/XljT1he8Jjo?t=2526
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off insect, go back to your shithole, you don't belong in white countries either.

Why is the mutt talking?

Imagine the shock
muslims burning christian temples
WOW
good thing you guys won war in 1999 and allowed them to burn down 70 of ours kek

Kek couldn't they at least tried to have worn American garb for the crime?

Attached: 1521742598487.jpg (1080x1349, 85K)

This board is owned by Aussies, why mutts are allowed is beyond me.
I guess we're overly civilised. It Europe it's highly controversial to view mutts as human.

eat shit Luigi

>Why is the mutt talking?
for the year 2017 Israel is home to 6.5 million Jews (49.3% of the world's Jewish population), while the United States contained 5.3 million (40.2%).

t. Tao Pai Pai from Guangzhou

That's Ireland you stupid fuck, not Italy.

newfag

He's back!

Attached: osama.jpg (660x550, 423K)

No it was a polish cleaner

not an argument mister Chink.

Attached: 1553976763463.png (782x572, 139K)

>look goy, hate muslims now! They burned down one of our syna- cathedrals! Oy vey!
>*freemasonry intensifies*

retard

希特勒没做错。

Thank the kikes sending white gals to asia, white gals are the best.

Attached: 54512903_128572398253336_3917604024516305479_n.jpg (640x800, 116K)

Prove me wrong then, considering you're defending nonwhite vermin you're probably a spic or Chink yourself.

That's already been identified as a fireman. Green vest and a reflective helmet

Is that D's yellow fever girl with a different coolie?
youtu.be/iCVIU2Q9KT8

Fuck those dicklet manlet chinks. We unironically hate China here (yellowfeverists excluded)

Lol fucking retards still trying to start a holy war with this Nothing Burger

Who fucking cares, it's 2019...people still really believe in God? Lmao

Chink tweet, imagine believing chinks.

what do they mean by greening? is it a codeword?

Attached: file.png (714x629, 120K)

Green is the Arab colour of choice.

correct and the death of the white race will be worthwhile if it means we get rid of shitheads like you

slate.com/news-and-politics/2009/06/why-is-the-color-green-so-important-in-the-muslim-world.html

Muslim or nigger spotted.
Aryan race love Japs and Chinese.

Attached: Chiang_Wei-kuo_wehrmacht_LQ.jpg (363x500, 29K)

He's gonna eat that dog isn't he? I know the little puppy is safe but still...

Attached: 1522638227555.png (414x419, 272K)

thanks lads, these chinese are redpilled

Attached: file.png (687x631, 104K)

Learn from the chink and you wont have to worry about getting buttrape by the rapefugees.

>Chinese, after all, side with western civilisation.
of course they side with the west, chinaman may be many things but they ain't stupid, they know islam is a scourge that must be stopped at any cost.

I saw earlier that this is actually a worker who was helping to guide firefighters.

HOWEVER, before you call me a shill...
the company that was doing work has said that there was no welding, or any hotspots that could have caused the fire. They were in total regulation and they are not responsible for this at all. In fact, all of the workers were sent home and an alarm went off so the company sent a few guys in to check it out. That's who you see in the video. Couple that with the fact that some nutball walked into a church and got arrested today with a can of gas and a lighter.

But not the Chinese in white countries. They're anti-white.

Attached: file.png (701x625, 89K)

Attached: IMG_3066.jpg (928x960, 83K)

>HOWEVER, before you call me a shill...

Too late.

Attached: 1527078726343.gif (220x220, 380K)

No please don't

German. I hate them. Niggers and Arabs are worse but those insectoids are bad as well. Since I had the pleasure (irony) of working with them I want them nothing short of driven out of this continent

Macron just said they’re rebuilding it with Muslims in mind for a multicultural world.

so this is the power of no jew conditioning

Attached: file.png (715x399, 60K)

The mudslimes are hated everywhere else in the world except US, cucknada, nordic, and west europe.

Aus is getting chinked as is any western country, the attrition of the hive

Attached: 1554903493756.png (888x894, 520K)

>88
God so it’s true

What difference does it make they all the flags look the same

If I'm reading it correctly then they seem pretty redpilled.

The "current year" argument has to be the worst logical fallacy there is out there. Yes, edgelord. People still believe in God.

Can anyone make this a webm?

What a retarded Americafag

Attached: 5252151516.png (500x466, 77K)

If only the west would embrace communism, social credit scoring, government censorship, and a dictatorship, THEN we could repel the invaders!?

>Chinese, after all, side with western civilisation.
C U C K.
Stand your own ground. Chinks & Gooks care less about their own culture and try hard to fit in with whites. FFS they're even adapting Christianity.

There are enough whites to stand up for Western culture. A chink need not do their bidding.

Attached: De_Lannoy_Surrenders_to_Emperor_Of_Travanacore.jpg (800x600, 128K)

7 months til india is a superpower

>all these chinks apologists on this thread

Ahem....
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Have a nice day!

Attached: 8C5E92EE-D2D2-48D8-8681-2BE0DB7F8693.jpg (276x305, 33K)

Attached: 1546951881876.jpg (3200x3200, 1.14M)

Listen yah potato nigger I know us burgers can’t tell a tony flag from a mick flag but it’s hard for us Americans because both you none white prices of trash we’re coming here and stealing our jobs. You guys were the original spics.

Attached: 5AC9E3F1-6114-4842-B9BC-3E6C7EAC7F75.jpg (800x584, 63K)

>Standing tall for decades
>Nothing happens
>Import mudslime rapefugess
>Catches fire

Yeah right totally not related.

Dis is Mangoian basket weaving forum, go bak to china invader.

>Dalai Lama
>Free Tibet

Bomb Spain.

Try 800 years you fucking dipshit.

Chinese born in west are jokes to chinese everywhere else in the world.

Quiet burgercunt. Just because you are fucking blind doesn't mean the rest of the world is. No wonder your education system is fucked. Hang yourself don't be be a pussy

You need us.

>chinks adapt to white culture, try to beat white people by using the toilet more efficiently, even including bidet

>poos don't want to adapt to modem white culture and hygiene, shit in designated shitting street, 2019 still afraid childhood spooky stories about the haunted loo ghost

I need Chinks about as much as I need Syphilis.

Thank your chancellor your grandchildren gonna be mud breed too

It's a shame these people are cornered away on their own internet most of the time. It's refreshing to see people entirely unkiked.

It would be kind of funny if it was the Chinese in an attempt to spark the looming civil war.

Chinese are super based but there is a lack of quality control so the average Chink you see is probably retarded. The Chinese themselves have a saying "9 are snakes, one is a dragon" when referring to their population.

Ok just let the tech industry crumble then.

Attached: 13256498_1099974123424562_4646010311872406769_n-e1475175689730-450x300.jpg (450x300, 34K)

Hey OP, how long have you been waering this?

Attached: D4XVzuiUUAAJl-v.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

>not knowing about the copypasta
Newfag detected

No they wont be you fag

BREADKING : JEWS BURNED DOWN NOTRE DAME IN PARIS:

Israeli masterminded the 9/11 False Flag and they need incidents like this to keep Christians fighting Muzzies until both sides collapse from exhaustion and the Jews swoop in like buzzards.

Attached: Israel911.png (384x320, 309K)

Chinks are about as competent as street shitting Pajeets, that isn't saying much.

An insect will always be just an insect, no value, just a souless automaton that cheats to get through life.

I saw this video a few days ago and it's not enough evidence to disprove the official story.

The tech industry is majority White and for the most part totally useless.

And maybe 800 years more if cucks like you had pulled a kennedy on all your lefty politicians.

>He's unable to reckon a copy pasta made to trigger the censorship mechanisms from China proxies
So dense

Sadly the top quality (white) researchers are all in their late 60-70s now and they're not really that focused on their work.
Basically all the top researchers I meet at conferences these days are Asian.

Do you at least enjoy the fuck?

Maybe you should put down your whiskey. All I’m saying is is that probably less than 50% of the world can match your flag to your country. Everyone knows our flag cause just look at it it’s recognizable at a single glance, different than any other flag, and you don’t need a color printer to see it.

Attached: 71FF2E18-B20E-4737-8737-8B62633DEE56.jpg (1000x1080, 107K)

Yeah, yeah a chink that wants to chink his was into a Western country. Boring

>be me, don't know shit about serbian conflict while i was a teen in 90's
>start working with a few based serb bros
>tell me about trying to expel the muslim shits, totally contradicts muh-humanitarian mission shit we were told
>wtf i hate clinton now
That was probably the beginning of my hate of the american media

As soon as India/south american shithole starts manufacturing memory, chinks will all start going bankrupt or lowering the prices for RAM to compete, chinks don't have control over shit, when pajeets start manufacturing all the CPU wafers it's just another nail in the coffin, chinks are only getting by with its sweatshops which are easily replaced.

Lol, ask any competent guy, chinks are the lowest code monkeys.

The dudes write the most code is the worst, you are just coolies.

Also I heard chink coders are all sexually frustrated cross-drssing PEDO/perverts, is this you OP?

Attached: D3oHWpDUIAA4cE8.jpg (683x1024, 36K)

>all the flags look the same
I have to agree with israel here

youtu.be/XljT1he8Jjo?t=2526

Minute 42:05

I think it's more likely this than traditional Arabic clothing.

Attached: 3177871-young-attractive-man-wearing-white-lab-coat-tie-and-a-white-hard-hat-holding-onto-a-clipboar (866x1300, 79K)

where does one find a cross dressing chink with feminine penis?
asking for a friend

Actually only the Japanese are honorary.

posts like these never existed 2 years ago. this is truly the end.

Dats wut lefty cucks thought (pic related)

Attached: lolselfpwn.jpg (292x173, 11K)

Oh yeah, trap posting never existed before 2017.

Attached: linetrap.jpg (591x599, 55K)

It was a fireman, you absolute schizo-spastic retard.
Take your fucking meds.

Attached: 2019-04-18_140513.jpg (1453x960, 132K)

Whens the last time you uk cunts pull a XinJiang?

Met plenty of German but they were strangely all brown

welcome new friend.

That book left of osama with the rainbow colored writing on top of the bookshelf with the binder on top of it, level to osama's eyes, looks like it says JEWS

Greening, browning... same difference right? I've got a different concept of a browning though

Attached: IMG_1184.jpg (1440x468, 139K)