This is why you must accept race mixing

This is why you must accept race mixing.

Attached: a56c134.png (654x651, 451K)

White christians must take responsibility and control of their own blood tissue and organs for God's sake... That and a private financial system would be a good start...

>life threatening lupus
>life threatening rash
>implying a liver transplant will do anything

There's enough race mixing going on statistically as nature intended.
if you try to socially engineer this shit, you're only going to fuck shit like LIKE THE KIKES ALWAYS DO!

stop digging a deeper hole.

There's nothing special about race mixing, there's nothing edgy...

Having said that, some countries are totally going to get "white genocided" but that's their choice.

blaKKKed

Lupus absolutely can be fatal retard, and you can't live without a liver.

Aww jeez, I'd kill myself rather than live with the shame of nigger organs inside me.

Who the fuck would be retarded enough to donate their liver

I work with her father and he is hugely racist

So, a black white knight.

imagine being this desperate to be inside a woman.

... these corny stories make me wanna puke.

Judging by the look of this guy he's one of then anime watching Black guys. Probably did a Naruto run out of the hospital

>black guys liver
bitch is a nig now

Now there will always be a chunk of black man inside her, rather than only 2-3 times per day.

underrated

Attached: 1522188774795.jpg (239x239, 16K)

Jow Forums will attack this.

Proofs?

You only need to give part of your liver amerimutt.

Imagine the smell

None Shall Pass

>donate
15.000$ if it's in very good condition.

Liver is the most likely transferable organ, there isn’t much blood in it. It’s just like a big sponge. And it would just be a small resectioning. Liver grows back (only organ that goes that). Fun fact: excluding very rare scenarios like this, organs can’t be swapped between whitoids and niggers. Too different genetically.

Attached: multi-ethnic transplant.png (819x800, 475K)

Nothing that would incriminate him. Typical fire guy banter and is only hearsay

because it woudnt be an entire liver, brainlet. you only need 1/4th of one to live. ( without ever taking any drugs of any kind)

This isn't true

Did they fuck?

what a fukken liar you are...im glad user called you on your bullshit

I should have said "nothing that would incriminate him without also incriminating me". But let me know how his cum tastes

You know how you can look at an image and immediately know it's fake shit created by edgelords? This is one of them.