ITT we lip read / transcribe the Barr comments that were messed with

youtu.be/_X13UvNBBec?t=9472

Link to the relevant section.

So far I have
"Obtaining such unauthorized access....."

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-04-18 08-15-57.png (1366x768, 590K)

bump

Doesn't link to the section on mobile for me, starts at 2:38:20.

Bump

bump

Attached: 1555538546129.png (900x741, 502K)

"Super Nintento is better than MegaDrive because it has more colors and better sound"

Under applicable law, publication (and dissemination) of these materials (the hacked emails) would (((not be criminal, unless))) the publisher also participated in the underlying hacking conspiracy. Hereto the report did not find that any person associated with the Trump campaign (((illegally))) participated in the dissemination of the materials.

This lawyer speak translated to:

Don jr. knowingly helped publish Russia hacked emails to damage Clinton. He just not conspired with the hacking campaign itself, only later got involved!

stop fucking bumping and start putting in work

whos gonna help your thread or even post in it if every post is
>BUMP

bump

we are waiting for someone who can lip read to look at it.

I think he was referring to wikileaks.

>stop fucking bumping and start putting in work
How the fuck you know I'm not reading lips as we speak you limp dick faggot?
i'm going to stop transcribing right now, simply on the basis of you being a presumptuous faggot

But megadrive has blastâ„¢ processing!

We can start by typing out what we do have. I'll get on that.

at least I got a couple 6s faggot, what have you done?
you're not even the original poster...?
that makes you like 2x faggot

foster actual conversation in the meantime

if this thread is nothing but
>bump
>bump
>hurr bump

NOONE WILL POST IN IT
and it will die along with the idea of lip reading the lost audio

No this was about the DNC email hack by GRU.

Trump Tower Meeting and Roger Stone still stand, and are dirty. Just that Don jr. and Roger Stone were not part of the GRU hacker team (a lawyer-speak diversion of their conspiracy to coordinate dissimination).

The only clear consonant I can see him forming is the bilabial, looks like a b or a v

I voted for Trump because I will be goddamned if people are going to assault people at Trump rallies.

Do you have the report yet, you fucking degenerate?
>put in work

Attached: psygroup-project-rome.jpg (2155x2024, 1.78M)

youre a retard

Second, the report details efforts by the Russian by the Russian military officials associated with the GRU, the Russian miltary intelligence organization to hack into computers and steal documents and emails from individuals associated with the democratic party and Hillary Clinton's campaign for the purpose of eventually [volume starts te decrease] publicizing these documents. Obtaining such unauthorized [3 SECOND SILENCE]... following a thorough investigation of these hacking operations, the special council brought charges [INAUDIBLE] Russian military officers for their respective roles in these illegal hacking operations.

You're obviously a genius.

Attached: psygroup-marketing.jpg (2870x1854, 1.61M)

I think i have it.

"Obtaining such unauthorized access comprises a serious crime"

scratch that, it's

"Obtaining such unauthorized access is a federal crime"

possibly also:

"Obtaining such unauthorized assets is a federal crime

That makes sense, nothing really interesting there. How about the second inaudible part?

there's a good number of lip readers out there, I am in fact not one of them
>bantz
though, I'll bring some bantz

Yeah, the second part is something to the effect of

following a throrough investigation of these hacking operations the special counsel brought charges in federal court against several russian military officers in response to these hacking operations

Alright well nothing major then. Thanks user.

It could be major in that if it becomes known that obongo or another american actually directed the hacking it's a federal crime and they are fucked