This confuses and enrages the Jow Forumstard

>this confuses and enrages the Jow Forumstard

Attached: kZxNIn2.png (654x651, 461K)

Not all niggers are useless leeching... niggers.

>AYO I gave dat whit bitch mah kidney now she GOTSA fuck a nigga

>black people being used as a utility for the benefit of whites

Why would this enrage pol exactly?

Betabux aren't enough, now niggas be donating organs for some coochie

You're fucking brain dead

BASED

Connecticut.... liberal brainwashing

You are straight up stupid.
Donation = giving without everything given in return.
He literally gave away one of his organs.
That's pretty human actually, he's the based nigger.

Pressing F to doubt. Gender mismatch significantly increases graft-loss post surgery so they generally don't do it unless absolutely necessary.

>he's the based nigger.

Flag checks out

Attached: macron.jpg (634x612, 37K)

I'm talking about the fucking organ you nigger.
His action was based, but he's still a fucking nigger that deserves to die.

It won't because pol is a board drunk on confirmation bias.

Question time Jow Forums

If you were in need of a heart transplant and your only available donor at the time of need was a niggers... Would you accept his heart? Or would you die?

Attached: 8D93C1AB-3B75-4815-B312-3E55B107C52B.jpg (231x501, 20K)

>liver donor
Don't you need your liver to stay alive?

I would accept. Exchanging a nigger for a white man ? Hell fucking yeah !

He got paid so..............

You donate a part of it.

Your liver can grow pack from a small piece of itself

>Liver
what next? a heart donor?

yea, this is fake news. you cannot accept organs outside of your own race. sage this bullshit.

of course you would moshie, of course

Attached: 6FAC25C3-7C77-4953-86F4-617CEAC4464A.jpg (1038x1051, 157K)

we're all the same race, the human race

That's kinda cool that he helped her.
Why am I meant to be confused and enraged? Is it because a female college student survived? Eh, college students survive all the time. If I could stop it I would, but I lack the power to do so.
I guess that lack of power does enrage me a bit.

Yeah I'm confused as well

How does this stuff reach the news? I can never help but feel like some insane virtue signalling is going on here. Most people would probably do the same thing if they were promised an insanely high survival rate, the chance to get on the news and to save an attractive white girl. Then again i'm not even sure you can take organs from people of a different race, I may be incorrect however.

Thanks. I was genuinely confused about that.

You just know he impaled her on his BBC right after.

Shes gonna get BLACKED soon.

chaotic evil gets very stale after the over use...use choatic good some time...you still can be badass just no so edgy

>He literally gave away one of his organs

Attached: TediousAncientBedlingtonterrier-max-1mb.gif (260x146, 818K)

try chaotic good...chaotic evil dont work in this case...go on try again but use chaotic good not evil

Fake news story.

This confirms all humans are the same race.

Wtf one negro did something decent? I guess that cancels out hundreds of thousands of murders and rapes they do to whites every single year! Thanks based toothpaste! I LOVE AFRICAN GODS NAO! Take my wife and let me prep your dick!

It's fake.

In a natural world neither of them would be alive

He didn't give up an organ, he gave a portion of his liver, which fully regrows from just 10% of it's mass. He gave up excessive drinking for 6 months is what he gave up.

Trends are not rules. Remember the bell curve is a curve, not a fixed point.

Baboon heart, baboon liver, what's the difference?

Kek. Cant even find one decent negro then.

>what is statistic aberration

I don't even think he did that, I think this is a bullshit story thought up by the doctors.

Blacks barely donate organs at all, it's mainly white people that do it.

genetically inferior organs

that's why it's a news story. You wouldn't report a flying Bird, but as soon as a Pig grows Wings and shits on your head, it will be on the News.

a negro saves a jew

and i care why?

If this is actually true you should be enraged that there are people so put aside by (((capitalism))) that they have to resort to selling their body (literally) to support their family. I know in places like India there's a black market for this where people go and voluntarily sell one eye or one kidney.

Ding ding ding!
One black guy does a good thing and it's "see? black people are cool!"
Well yeah, some are. Most aren't. That's the problem we need to solve.

>this confuses and enrages the libtard

Attached: bell curve.jpg (715x402, 24K)

that's why i mentioned statistic aberration aberrations are totally normal. Just not common.
doesn't surprise tho, most people don't really get that.

Attached: eehh.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

You are thinking bone marrow transplants

>He only saved her life to have a chance at killing her later on

why would i be enraged? give the black guy a medal or something.

I'm sure that's what he had in mind

this

Fuck you nigger we are not the same

Because it was voluntary? I don't know how you live with such levels of autism

this this this

>hey l-look, niggers can behave h-human. L-lets import 500 million shall we

Attached: 1489155559504.jpg (483x393, 129K)

>that's why i mentioned statistic aberration
Yeah. I was agreeing and expounding.

You can't donate your liver idiots, you have to be dead to do that.

Blacks rarely donate organs or blood. We are supposed to care that one finally did? Please.

doesn't bother me, neither of them are white

Attached: huggif.gif (500x522, 1.72M)

Cool NAXALT bro.

You can, but only a nigger would be stupid enough to do it. Probably thought he'd fetch a free meal from the cafetaria for doing it.

this. the story has actually changed my entire outlook on life, the outlook fed by raw data and life experience. i appreciate you sharing this OP

Great, now they're trying to diversity heaven.

Attached: Cargo shorts.png (1036x350, 91K)

>portuguese education

they only donate a portion

This nonsense better stop in my lifetime, i'm so sick of this delusion

i don't have any anime reactions
here's a random gif that I don't know what is

Attached: 1459124107138.gif (320x180, 806K)

>gets a liver + bbc
Being a woman is so easy...

>black incel gives a piece of his liver to woman to try to score some white pussy, has no idea she’s a jew who’s lying about her age
What are you on about OP? This isn’t confusing at all

Maybe in your shithole. But here in the first world it's a normal occurance. Liver wait lists are only around a year.

i accept this, fren

Attached: mxLudyhs_400x400.jpg (387x387, 25K)

To be honest, that's pretty based.

Attached: cheers.png (622x525, 293K)

unironically this
if that were a numale incel you'd rightfully call him out on his sjw m'lady mannerisms

Depends.
She'll be on immune-supresents for the rest of her life.
But because the liver is less complex they are roughly 'compatable'.
When it comes to something like bone marrow transplants you can do it outside of a race.
Funnily enough a mixed race child cannot accept bone marrow from either parent as it is not close enough genetically to either parent.

A Nig saves a Jew, so what?
Nigs have never been known for their brains.

you can liver just fine without it

I'd accept it. That said, you'd be amazed what you can get for hearts. My grandfather had a pig heart valve installed during one of his bypass surgeries.

>He gave up excessive drinking for 6 months is what he gave up.
HE WHAT!?!?!
Oh my god...
He's a saint!...*sniff*...

Attached: ManlyTear.jpg (313x313, 31K)

And then they fucked happily

Obviously this is bait but to elaborate on the concept we can accept organs from pigs. Yes literally pigs, a whole different species.

The odds of bodily rejection of the pig organ over a lifetime is of course much higher than that of a human but its done out of necessity since organs are very scarce.

The exact same idea applies to this white girl gett ing a nigs organ. Statistically since they are separate races and race is a valid medical concept shes much more likely to reject his organs. Its so much higher that normally they dont match people of different races because its basically a waste, but since he donated specifically to this thot it was better than no organ at all. Jow Forums is totally vindicated.

Women should not even be on the organ donor lists if they are not mothers of young children.

>If you were in need of a heart transplant and your only available donor at the time of need was a niggers... Would you accept his heart? Or would you die?
I am against all transplant tech, as it opens the door for the abuse we see today (China and Israel deal in stolen organs on an industrial basis, now).
I also think you are given a body, it is yours, and when it wears out, for whatever reason, it's just time to go. You'll be leaving this world eventually, does it really matter when? All men know their fate, but not the hour, and no one escapes it.

That being said, I DO understand the scrifice of someone willing to go under the knife for another. But who am I to ask that of anyone? And how would I feel with a piece of somebody else's body inside me, for the rest of my life?

Nope, not for me.
Just hand me the check, and I'll be leaving.

Attached: GhostTwins.jpg (678x640, 56K)

It’s never Lupus.

>outliers exist
>POL BTFO
If only those outliers were the average.

Aren't black people generally more genetically predisposed to manifesting lupus?

? I thought CT was good place to live, although I like MA much more, maybe because of Boston.

Genetic defects live on because of this. This black guy did his work.

Not all blacks are niggers.

Also, is this the ultimate BLACKENING?

Imagine willingly putting a nigger’s organ in your body.

it's never lupus

also

dawwwwwww

>he gave up his liver
Idiot
>I cant tell when someone is being overly sarcastic on Jow Forums
Double-super-mega idiot.

Over 95% of all blood donations in the USA are from white people, did you know that?

well maybe unlike him his liver works...

shes the look. you know the kind of girl who completely loses her shit if you put the soda can in the regular trash. She probably leaves passive aggressive notes all over the apartment