Proof that you, yes you! have more affection for your skin color/tribe than God

Dozens of churches, including the Church of loaves and fishes, seriously vandalized or burned in Israel, while the rabbis are justifying the destruction of Christian churches as necessary and just. Yet, I never hear any mention of it on here. Why? Because it only affects Arab Christians.
Your skin color and ethnicity are not your Lord, nor will it excuse you on Judgement day.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-church-fire/arson-attack-guts-part-of-israels-church-of-loaves-and-fishes-idUSKBN0OY0FW20150618

haaretz.com/israel-news/53-mosques-churches-vandalized-in-israel-only-9-indictments-filed-1.5452856

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11786802/Burning-of-Christian-churches-in-Israel-justified-far-Right-Jewish-leader-says.html

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/01/christians-in-jerusalems-old-city-under-threat-from-settlers

Admit too that its also the only reason you won't read the Qur'an. You refuse to take your religion from a race you consider as inferior to you - thats exactly the original crime of Satan - through his arrogance he refused to acknowledge the status of mankind, and therefore seeks to humiliate and destroy us.
You hide behind "muh black cube satan pedofile baal moon god satan her der" nonsense because you don't want to have to pray 5x a day and give up alcohol.

What if on judgement day you find out God actually wanted you to pray 5x daily, and you are now deficient? All you can say is you were too racist too look into Islam with sincerity and due diligence.

Attached: photo_2019-04-14_10-37-50.jpg (844x789, 127K)

prophets are sent to peoples, taking spiritual identity from groups outside your own is blasphemous

The antichrist isnt a single person, you're retarded. Many people are antichrist, government is antichrist.
But yes you're correct that it spoke about men being lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God.

I don't read the quarantine because the prophet was a pedophile and robbing warlord. That absolutely goes against my God given value system and I know its wrong and don't waste time with it. I ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil remember? No sense wasting time on the wrong and evil.

It is both. There is the anti-christ beast system (globalist NWO 5g etc etc) and the anti-Christ person who is yet to arrive.

You're right.
Whites should start burning down synagoges, Banks, Churches and mosques and other kikehouses in europe untill none remain.

>prophet was a pedophile
Early marriage is protection from fornication.

Is there not a difference between

1. Trafficking/passing around a girl around like a bong, using her up like an object, and then tossing her out on the street after killing her soul and self-worth and leaving her to the wolves.

and

2. Marrying, starting a family with, protecting, taking responsibility for and living a long life of dignity and sanctity with same.

The above two are lumped in while they are, in the eyes of God, all religions, and any reasonable person diametrically different things with different moral judgements.

AOC in the USA was 10 to 12, or 7 (Delaware) in the USA until the 1920's when the feminist movement came and pushed marriage age to later, ushering in an era of fornication and HPV in which we now live.

Mary, mother of Jesus was 12 when she married for example.

Adulthood emerged earlier in the past in all cultures, and so did marriage.

>Admit too that its also the only reason you won't read the Qur'an. You refuse to take your religion from a race you consider as inferior to you - thats exactly the original crime of Satan - through his arrogance he refused to acknowledge the status of mankind, and therefore seeks to humiliate and destroy us.

Wow, talk about ignorance. Have you even read a book outside of the Koran? Doubt. It. Bitch.

Kek that would make an excellent cover actually to fuck all the shit up. Make a new sect of white supremacist islamists. Too funny

Thighing a little girl is fucked up. Joseph didn't thigh Mary. Also he was a fucking warlord. Love how you just glossed over that part.

>robbing warlord
Skirmishing with the caravans of the idol worshipping pagans who drove you out of your own homes is not called robbing.

>warlord
Have military might and using does not preclude one from being a prophet, look at David, Solomon, and others

Also read Isaiah 42 and many other examples to see what God thinks of pagans and idolators and what should be done with them.

>WWJD?
Is how the kike controls white people
>WWMLKD?
Is how the kike controls black people

Excuses

>Thighing a little girl is fucked up. Joseph didn't thigh Mary. Also he was a fucking warlord. Love how you just glossed over that part.

Meanwhile the west is dinsintegrating into a cesspool of fornication, STD's, abortions and general degeneracy.

Like I said, early marriage is protection frm fornication. Thats why there is no where in the scripture OT/NT that sets an AOC for marriage (although in Islam they do have to be pubescent)

Rather your society was constructed by the luciferian jews to lead you into inevitable fornication with late marriage (ya gotta go to school and get your college degree and make 1,000 powerpoint presentations before you're "ready")

The prophet said

The Best Of You Are Those Who Are Best To Their Women.
— Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1162
… treat your women well and be kind to them …

and narrated by Aisha (the very girl everyone is in a tiff about her marriage age) said as a grown adult after his passing:

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, did not strike a servant or a woman, and he never struck anything with his hand.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2328, Grade: Sahih

Yes the Dijjal symbolism is everywhere

but you have to make the distinction, since most of those in hollywood and top levels are in some sort of mystery cult
They get the one eye from a pagan god Horus. It is a very old religion and the meaning of that is difference

Rule of thumb is that if you ever see Jesus like the top left or Jesus with one eye, than that is the Dajjal
cause Christians depict him how they think he looks and then make him blind in one eye like Dajjal
and Dajjal is said to trick people into thinking he is the real Jesus

I have a theory on the role of the eye. It could be that they discovered Dajjal on an island chained up
But there are others that say Dajjal's feature of one eye was never mentioned before Prophet Muhammad mentioned it

If that is the correct opinion, then the one eye of hollywood is mostly the Eye of horus but when they show Jesus with one eye that is reference of Dajjal
Since these occultists have many meanings for these things

>Rule of thumb
While you are correct be careful about relying too much upon rules of thumb to save you. When the anti-Christ comes he will be overwhelmingly persuasive, such that you might not even care abou tthe obvious one eye anymore. Only with frequent reading of scripture, reflecting upon it, praying, and kindling your faith through doing good and resisting evil BEFORE his arrival will you be optimally protected upon his arrival.

you are correct. It's better to be more cautious

Zeus said he was only sent to the lost sheep of
the house of israel, fake jews are not sheep they
are goats of saturn Zeus is jupiter how fucking
stupid are you morons.

japheth = sheep of israel, white people. our
skin colour / race means automatic salvation.
everyone else ie non white trash have to accept
Zeus, they don't get in automatically like japhetians
will.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

lmao you're so fucked.

Truly you are lost. How could anyone possibly believe this while sober.

Tf you talking about? We love Palo Christians.

We don’t read the quaran because Muhammad was a fucking violent nigger tier pedo asshole who talked to satan

FOUND MY KIKES.

Attached: its the same shit.jpg (1029x800, 450K)

We'll kick you out soon, goat fucker

You're retarded, Christ says genes are irrelevant. It's not race that stops me from accepting Islam, its Christs words.

Look bud, they're not the real jews, thats true. But your first post is nonsense.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

He told you someone is coming who will speak only what he hears.

Mohammad, PBUH, literally heard each verse first recited to him by Gabreal and then recited to the people.

Mark 12:29
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

He told you explicitly that the MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember is your Lord is ONE. Which is the overarching premise of Islam: La Ilaha Illallah - There is no God but the ONE God.

John 17:3
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Again he explicitly speaks to the ONE true God, and then himself who was SENT (not who is co-equal with him, or begotten diety from him)

He never said he is God. He never said worship me.

He did refer to some poeple worhsipping him in vain - thats the only time
Matthew 15:9

In Matthew 7:21-23 he rebukes people who call him Lord Lord, as he is not your Lord. His Lord and your Lord are one, and that is Allah, which happens to be how you call God in Aramaic.

"The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha. Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God"."

The first and most important commandment is don't worship other than Allah.

Christianity's salvific foundation was literally written by the roman Pagans at the Nicean council (which also brought you roman pagan Christmas and Easter (moon god worship) and the father/mother/son or sun/moon/stars or insert 3-1 God items here trinitarianism. Do you think they would let go of their paganism so easily? No rather satan doesn't mind mixing his religion with true religion - if he can convince you to turn the Messiah and the Word of God into the object of idolatry its a win for him. God in his mercy forgives sincere, pious Christians for this as stated in the Qur'an, however it is still a grave error and sleight of hand by Satan through his minion Paul and other corrupt scribes.

Attached: Gort.png (676x278, 202K)

when you find out you're wrong, do not bother
apologizing.

Why dont you go, color?

Fuck off with your kikery

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 The Jewish Origins of Islam.png (1911x3369, 911K)

i am a prophet, all prophets in history were human. god can touch you if you open your self. no need for any religion. religion is for children, women and cucks.

Attached: file.png (474x348, 275K)

Wrong. I love God and I say let it happen.

i like buddha the most out of all the mainstream enlightened figures. he was also way before the abrahamic faiths yet still far better than all three. of the abrahamic prophets, jesus is the most similar to buddha, it shows in how many whites have taken a liking to buddhism and many asians to christianity totally organically. hardly any converts in either sphere to islam or judaism.

ate muslims
ate kikes
love me buddha
love me jesus

simple as.

Attached: file.png (1600x899, 1.52M)

Right, Brit, sure thing muslims are secretly a jewish creation gotcha. Read these verses the look up the battle of Kheybar.

[5.13] But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

Qur'an 62:6 Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death If you are truthful.

Qur'an 5:82
You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Qur'an 2:278
O you who have believed, fear Allah and give up what remains [due to you] of interest, if you should be believers.
And if you do not, then be informed of a war [against you] from Allah and His Messenger. But if you repent, you may have your principal - [thus] you do no wrong, nor are you wronged.

Charging interest=at WAR with God.

The Prophet (PBUH) said,

“The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the Gharqad tree would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.”

Narrated by Bukhari.

Attached: 1555535941691.jpg (2091x2417, 2.48M)

You are still stuck in (((their))) Matrix until you stand before your creator and worship him the way he deserves to be worshiped, as all the prophets and men of God did, including Jesus - in prostration. You do this before sunrise

“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed” (Mark 1:35)

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)
"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:8)

When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping." – Qur’an English Translation [19:58]

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)
"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)
"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)
"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:8)

Attached: prostration.jpg (384x378, 28K)

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)
"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)
And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)
"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)
"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:8)
"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)
"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

Attached: muslim-prayer.jpg (545x362, 386K)

Christianity is monotheistic, the trinity is a perception of God, not three seperate Gods.

>Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not every one that saith unto Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but he that doeth the will of My Father who is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that Day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name, and in Thy name have cast out devils, and in Thy name done many wonderful works?’
23 And then will I profess unto them, ‘I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.’
He is not rebuking people that call him Lord, Lord - he is saying that not everyone that calls him Lord will be accepted because it was false, ie "I never knew you"

He didn't say only those who connect with me, or have a real affection for me, or who worship me, he Said ONLY THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE WILL OF ALLAH

He said be gone those of iniquity, meaning those that chose sin over him
And allah != islamic god it means Yaweh, allah is just arabic for God, even arabic Christians call God Allah and they arent referring to islam

What does tri mean?
Does it mean one?
No?
Then you are breaking Jesus' declaration in Mark 12:29

How can you say its just perception when Jesus, the Messiah, Son of Mary, the Word of God, walked the earth, ate, drank water, slept, grew weary and hungry, couldn't tell if the fig tree was fruiting, and can't do or say antying without permission from Allah, and yet is ONE in a co-equal triple God-head trinity and you are still monotheistic? It is self delusion to say this is monotheistic.

and your was constructed on bacha bazi.

Problem is, we are the nation of Israel. God's favoured. Jews today are all larpers forewarned to us in revelation, Edomites, children of Esau. Theirs will be the worst lot and portion. Allah is a gay pagan God, made for buttsecks.

whatever, I'm comfortable sticking with Christ. His teachings don't need your "prophet's" additions.

Ok satan whatever helps you

>29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord

If God presents himself to two people simultaneously, does that make it two Gods?

Your question is based on false assumption. No man can see God and live. No one will see him until after judgement day. Thats why he sends angels and prophets.

Exodus 33:20
But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

>satan

>Be Satan
>Go to a mostly wicked people who revel in idol worship and bury their daughters alive because they prefer sons instead
>Create a religion that strictly forbids infanticide, usury, sexual immorality, sorcery, sodomy, idolatry, theft, murder, poor hygiene, disrespect to parents
>and commands you to give to the poor (2.5% of wealth per year), fast regularly, be good to your parents and family, maintain family ties, pray regularly, and do righteous deeds in general.
>all to "trick" the people that Jesus, son of Mary, was “Just” the Messiah, a mighty messenger of God, the Word of God, and a soul from Him, BUT not God himself nor the literal begotten son of God in sense of breaking the 1st commandment.
>So as to assert what Jesus HIMSELF was saying with his own words in Mark 12:28-29 and John 17:3 in explicit terms.

yeh makes sense, riiiiight?

I didn't say seeing God's face
I mean if he presents himself
Say two burning bushes at once in different areas
Or a vision and a burning bush
Any number of different possibilities, the details don't matter - what matters is the concept
Does God presenting himself to two people mean its two Gods?

Didn't the "perfect man" rape a 9 year old?

and you also believe that Satan really wants to get you to praise and worship God 5x a day, stop drinking alcohol, and

that Satan refers to HIMSELF frequently as an arrogant, accursed, failed being who is damned to the hell-fire, has no real power over you other than to invite you by temptation, is an obvious enemy to mankind and you must rebuke him.

>Say two burning bushes at once in different areas
>Or a vision and a burning bush

Then you have two burning bushes or two visions, and still one God. Its not that hard.

This is not at all like the trinity, which asserts that Jesus was God on earth incarnate, and that the holy spirit (also a creation of God) is also God.

Don't you realize the 3 in one trinity was around long befoer in pagan circles, and Satan just syncretized it with Christ to trick you into breaking the first and most important commandment?

>Marriage is only for elderly fornicators post-abortion

see
early marriage is protection from fornication. Hence why it was never forbidden in any scripture, ever.

>tri
Got that wrong there fella. The word is triune, three aspects in one. As time itself can be broken down into three aspects of a whole, past present and future, so God's nature is broken down into the Righteousness of God (The Father through his judgement), the Love of God (The Son through his sacrifice), and Life of God (The Spirit through the presence and potential it offers us to come to Him reborn).

In return, it's self delusional to say Islam isn't a death cult built on punishment, hatred and the destruction of life. In other words the opposite natures God has expressed of Himself and revealed to His creation over time. Allah and Mohammed represent the anti-christ. Mohammed was probably gay, repressed it, and went psycho because he was likely abused as a child. Islam should love gay right's activists since they're espousing nearly all the same virtues as Mohammed did, demanding of rights, honour, respect. LGBTQ+ activists should be the most revered of Mohammeds followers. But y'know, the gayest religion is (expectedly) so homophobic. Denying it just proves your homophobia and of course yours and Mohammeds gayness. Not that there's anything wrong with it. God still loves you and waits for you to come to him willingly, unsubmissively. Unless you still want to be a sub. Whatever muslim men do in the privacy of their bedrooms is none of my business.

For many on earth, Islam is the first step in life than many are subjected to in order come to God through Christ the saviour.

Satan doesnt want you worshiping God, but worshiping him.

>Then you have two burning bushes or two visions, and still one God. Its not that hard.
Exactly.
>This is not at all like the trinity, which asserts that Jesus was God on earth incarnate, and that the holy spirit (also a creation of God) is also God.

This is islamic interpretation, incarnation is pretty clear on the fact God became flesh as Christ. The trinity is not three Gods but one. You do not want to accept this and instead state that the belief is a different way because then it validates your islamic doctrine.

Estimates were 12-14 for Mary, and she remained a virgin, Joseph never knew her.
Contrasted against aisha getting married at the age of 6 with consummation at 9.
>there is no difference between trafficking a girl and marrying one
pure islamic barbarity right on display

you ate the crayons?

Attached: 1547651727648.png (558x614, 45K)

the man who is the Second Coming will be blinded. how exactly? I'm not sure

the one eye you are all seeing is symbolic. the person only has one eye open - their third eye. the other two physical eyes will be blinded. they will have to rely entirely on their third eye to see. think: the Matrix

pic related

Attached: madxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Islam is mostly a jewish religion. Mohammed wanted to be like Jesus so hard. In Mecca he was rejected because Jews were literally...
>LOL, nice try fag, we already got that, fuck off.
Shit head was a total aust and couldn't take rejection, so he started grooming 6 years old since he had no luck with the ladies, and punched up through the glass ceiling to force his vagina religion by being the original REEEEE.

Mohammed was also a trans woman. He hated women so much evidenced by his writings in his Quran, just like MTF's today hate women so much and want to destroy their social status and take their benefits.

Another indication that Islam is mostly an LGBTQ+ religion, it hates real women. Seeks to suppress them and hide them. It fears wamens power, because it has no idea how to control it.

Is this Mohammed?

Attached: 320D029000000578-3486527-Fierce_Bearded_drag_queens_are_the_new_trend_in_the_drag_scene_w-a-2_145783 (634x634, 112K)

Is this?

Attached: 32149C1D00000578-3486527-image-a-26_1457676523080.jpg (634x789, 95K)

Maybe this?

Attached: 320D009B00000578-3486527-image-a-29_1457676872972.jpg (634x700, 102K)

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus Christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes, now you've sewn them shut

Attached: imagesTRDBKG9I.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Probably this. I mean, Mohammed was the perfect man right? And this Queen slays, absolutely GORJ!

Attached: 050714conchita_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>implying I should have more affection for something that doesn't exist than something that does

Attached: brainlet christcuck.png (550x543, 50K)

You misquoted me. I never said there is not a difference. I was asserting tha they are vastly different and yet lumped together under the umbrella title pedofile.

Even though I realize you are trolling

See
He also said that men who dress like women and women who dress like men are cursed.

In my tribe there was no cuckery like you say so fuc you nigger mutt

>Even though I realize you are trolling
Good, then maybe you'll start to understand how stupid you sound.

Clearly you aren't a Christian, whom my post was addressing, as you lack grace. Why are you replying to post that isn't even about you or to you?

>as you lack grace.
I cannot offer you any undeserved love. Whatever grace I can offer you will do nothing for your countenance. God's grace in His sacrifice through His Son is sufficient for you. If you reject this offer, it is your fault alone, not mine to offer or make you to have. My grace will not help you. But again, there is is hope. God loves the sinner. God loves the unbeliever. He waits for you even though you reject him. You are as hostile towards Christ as His accusers, as God promised the world would make thorns that will torment, so do you revel in this hostility with no desire to see His glory.

Given given a choice between a Magic Jew and their own people, Jow Forums chooses the magic Jew. This ship has sailed.

Attached: cuckstianity exposed.jpg (1466x1553, 610K)

>you, yes you! have more affection for your skin color/tribe than God

Well I'm an atheist so yeah, but this could also be said for anything non tangible.

Attached: 2AHHdEbntnB2qKCGFlenTw.jpg (1880x984, 329K)

>Early marriage is protection from fornication.

This is the most pathetic dishonest excuse i have ever read.
early marriage is because they want to exclusively fuck the child. Muslims fuck little boys all the time because they hide away their little girls so they don't get fucked.

You give a false dichotomy which ignores that fucking a child in a monogomous manner is still disgusting and Mohammad is pathetic scum

>God's grace in His sacrifice through His Son is sufficient for you.

God doesn't have to offer up his Son (not that he has one) in child sacrifice to forgive us of our sins. This is a pagan concept. God forgives sins as he pleases. There is no cosmic authority over God that he must appease to forgive us.

>Muslims fuck little boys all the time because they hide away their little girls so they don't get fucked.

No they don't. No believer would ever sodomize a boy, ever.

There are people masquerading as every religion, who are actually satanists, creating mischief with such behavior.

Does Desmond is Amazing's handlers embody the action of Christians? Of course not, yet your assertion has just as much merit.

Arabs are half breeds. Says so in the bible. We are better than you. God hates you. So go die, faggot.