Germans and the EU

Why do Germans love the EU so much?

Attached: 20370310-illustration-of-germany-map-with-stars-european.jpg (336x450, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because their companies benefit most from it ( and subsequently the government because they get more taxes )

We don't
We suffer the most from it because the rest of the EU lives off of gibs
>muh GDP
Yeah, (((internationally operating companies))) making money sure does help the average German, it's not like they'd rather use illegals because they will work for nothing and are able to be blackmailed with deportation, is it

Is it true you were taught from a young age to feel European rather than German? Also, is it true you can get a ticket on the Autobahn for running out of gas?

Is it true you were taught from a young age to feel European rather than German?
Not for me
Yes, you will be fined for running out of gas on the Autobahn

>Yes, you will be fined for running out of gas on the Autobahn
Evil.

No. Check your gas before travelling and there's enough gas stations anyway.
The fine is because you are diverting hooking trucks from retrieving peoples cars that are actually totaled

Still bothers me, just a regular guy forgot to fill up his tank, ran out of gas, pulled to the side to avoid any traffic, now he's got a ticket.

You can also get fined for flipping someone off in traffic

>Why do Germans love
>implying implying
90% of Germans did NOT want the EU and did NOT want the Euro, according to pretty much every poll taken at the time ( back then there was way more independent journalism mind btw you )

Fuck the EU!
Give me back my borders and my Deutsche Mark!
Deport all the refuges, war is over!
Verdammt nochmal bin ich angepisst.

Attached: 1528111177830m.jpg (1024x952, 98K)

Lawful evil

It's the end for them; 0,5% of growth in 2019 instead of 1,8% announced

Like every country in the EU, lol. No-one in the french referendum wanted to be in the EU but we got fucked anyways

How do they figure that out though? Some guy calls the cops on the road saying he was flipped off? That's lunacy.

Attached: 1523338170118.png (354x367, 278K)

t. secretly supports the EU like all g*rmans

N paar Jahre müssen wir's noch aushalten, weils den plebs halt noch zu gut geht

No one supports the EU you filthy doubleniggerIdk, I just know it's law
Like with jaywalking in the US, I guess

I don't, alot of the German population are brainwashed faggots who fell for Britbong/America propaganda after the War.

our lower classes have been absoloutely been destroyed by massive immigration from other Euro Countries ontop of Niggers and Arab Countries and you will have to work like a slave, literally all the lefties arguments are "OH MY GOD UK IS SO BAD I'LL MOVE TO GERMANY" if anybody has a problem in their Country they all are onwards going to Germany it's a fucking retarded system that not only hurts their own Countries but fucks up Germany too and our Grandparents are scraping by with collecting plastic bottles out of trashcans to get 0,25cent per bottle because they don't make any Cash and ontop of it you're getting taxed for fucking every possible retarded thing.

Fuck the EU and fuck every piece of shit that follows it they're like a plague that infests every seat of power in the Goverment and media constantly blaring on about how great it is and what is moral and isn't
i hope it all collapses when the UK leaves and hopefully other people follow it's about time hardship comes around

Attached: 1555265092476.jpg (637x671, 89K)

How good are hamburgers in Hamburg? Can I eat a hamburger in Hamburg with a beautiful Hamburgerin?

Attached: The American way.png (447x598, 504K)

Nein

Nobody here does, but it's fun to trigger britshits with it.

Hamburgers bring people together, Hans. Nobody can resist the power of minced meat between two buns.

Attached: 1522789696482.png (386x386, 110K)

>Is it true you were taught from a young age to feel European rather than German?
No, if people pick that up at all it would be in gender study courses in the few universities that offer that bullshit here.

see here

because those Germans are emberassed to be Germans and want to become "Europeans". and because of this all other Europeans have to lose their nations too.

Moden day Germany is a (((Murican))) product, Germany died in 1945.

Attached: wcbbt.jpg (400x352, 15K)

because they are the de facto rulers of it

Germany is a US puppet state you mongrel

Because the CDU are commies,Merkel and her clique with the other Scandinavian countries are all commies,they want globalization,they just bring the extreme right in power(again and thanks for that),the only thing i regret is my dog,i don't know where i can let him if i will go to kill commies like in the 68°,maybe i will rush them with him too.

Because it's a literal Mahnmal. Governments still feel like they've got to be the 'nice guy' after WWII.

Nah, everything needs to be done by unanimous vote.

>the only thing i regret is my dog,i don't know where i can let him if i will go to kill commies like in the 68°
Leave him with your wife and children and the men protecting your wife and children and those of others.

Because it makes anglos cry.

Also it's unironically good for the economy and peace in europe and shit. We are just over 100 years since a war which was fought for no reason other than everyone was paranoid of everyone else.

>Dashcams dont exist.

you think british empire was benefitial for common british?

it's a peaceful way to show the idiots around us how to be of efficiency

We don't. The government loves the EU because it's in a position powerful enough to force all kinds of shitty policies like new copyright directive on dozens of countries at once in the name of corporate interest.

I watched a documentary about Europe and the filmmaker was interviewing young people on the street and ask them questions like:
>Do you consider yourself Norwegian or European?
Every single one of them said European. Nationalist pride in (Western) Europe is dead amongst millennials and zoomers.

In the long run, no

The eternal wurst

How many of those Germans were Germans without migrant background? Even those without migrant background were told to do economy where you hire foreigners. So there you have it, foreigner background and foreigner employers.

Attached: German migrats.jpg (480x283, 29K)

>No one supports the EU you filthy doublenigger
Not German normies, which may be 98% of the general population, but you're overrepresented in the nationality amongst the bureaucracy kraut, and Germany is definitely the most dominant nation in the EU. Merkel is memed too much as empress of the EU, but if there's a problem in Europe, who are you going to call? Its Merkel or Juncker who is an alcoholic, so I imagine his hours are limited.

Besides Germany, there's all of the fake, little, post-WW1 countries in Europe that are purely tax havens for the rich like Luxembourg and Belgium. They basically function as the headquarters and they're also hugely overrepresented since none of them have any national identity, but Belgium and Luxembourg alone are nothing. France under Macron is fully in support of the project for greater European unity but that's dependent on who their president is, LePen would've driven a wedge between France and the EU. The UK was always the stick in the door, we always had a large Eurosceptic voice in British politics and as a result, we half arsed every move for wider unity like joining the Euro and free movement of people. Britain was always a liability.

So if its not France or the UK, Germany is pretty much the only one competent enough left to lead in Europe. It also helps that Merkel has been incharge for fucking ever at this point.

>be documentary (((producer)))
>ask people in Norway if they feel Norwegian or European
>only put the ones in the documentary that say they feel European
>demoralization of right wingers complete

I doubt the average German has a dashcam in their car

They are of questionable legality due to privacy laws; I have never seen anyone use them around here.

Okay I'll admit, only one of them was proud of his country. If I recall it was a Swede. But the point is that the brainwashing that these uni students receive during their education has turned them into pro-EU goyim. The goal was to diminish national pride and it's certainly working.

>It also helps that Merkel has been incharge for fucking ever at this point.
That's because, believe it or not, she's been the lesser evil so far

Attached: 1548238490576.jpg (500x407, 71K)

>Norway
>EU

But to your point, many people carry the "European" as an add-on to their national identity but it's very vague and doesn't supplant their nationality.
Doubt it ever will because they can't asnwer you what a European actually is.

For God's sake, do Germans have any individuality whatsoever?

>muh gibs
What gibs? We are constantly living in austerity to pay off the debt meanwhile those who benefit the most from assimilating our economy are precisely the germans as suddenly they have the import power of a small economy while having a much larger industry, stop talking out of your ass and stop importing all of the middle east into europe

You enjoyed unnatuarlly cheap credit for more than a decade after the Euro introduction thanks to Northern European banks
Should have put it to use to get the competitiveness up

Hard to do when you suck all of their industry away.

Anglos will pay for everything they did.......

German competitiveness is precisely the reason why southern European economies collapse the moment they enter the common market. We effectively export poverty while simultaneously making conditions worse for German workers.

>you think british empire was benefitial for common british?
I like the other guys answer, not in the long run but there the state its self benefited hugely and British citizens definitely benefited more from its existence, at the time, than they lost in any way.

In one way all of humanity benefited. The Industrial Revolution was a slow progression over hundreds of thousands of years and was an inevitability eventually, but the reason it started when it did and where it did, in Victorian London, was because of economic, cultural and societal conditions of London at the time, the economic conditions especially, were a byproduct of conquest overseas.

Also having English speaking, former colonies turned into some of the most successful, first world nations on the planet in the modern world is a huge asset to the UK.

>Turned you into debt slaves until the end of time and you didn't even say thanks
So sorry, well at least we can point the way to Berlin to the arabs that want some more of that nice credit

Italy has a trade surplus. They are thus compettive.

The Anti-Euro hype is ike argueing Montana should have a different currency than California .

It's anti-european anglo nonsense.

Loving the eu is liberal propaganda cause our politicians want to rule the eu. "Germany loves eu"="uniting eu under german command"

user, I don't really think you understand how the very basics of economics work
Check all the EU countries on the OEC site. Check the origins tab. You'll see.
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/pol/

East Germany is the only good place.