Why is Jow Forums so religious?

Why is Jow Forums so religious?

Attached: B36D096E-633D-4F2F-9E13-D653803E7F34.png (404x404, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums is reactionary

we've seen real evil

Attached: 1322566067245.jpg (480x1550, 239K)

Part of it is. Jow Forums in general is a place where every opinion can be wrote and heard. This is why I like this place

Attached: POL.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Any people that lost their faith have lost everything

I understand Jow Forums is not some athiest exclusive place but no where have I ever heard more chatter about specific religious sects even if you exclude judaism.

Religion is fine IMO its just the cult like followers and the institutional style that I cannot stand.

Because /pol is a Christian board

Exactly

Because Jow Forums has the lowest IQ of every board.

They literally believe jews run the world. They'll believe literally anything.

Attached: Kanna.png (1000x1000, 371K)

Because I don't want to go to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>a fucking leaf
>a fucking leaf that thinks his IQ is high despite still being in the double digits.

user I...

because they campaign to perceive that they do.. nothing wrong with exposing their trickery

>using the aspect of fear to become religious

you are the worst kind of religious people and your rhetoric is cancer

My IQ isn't high. That's why I'm on Jow Forums.

The Bible says we should fear God
The problem with modern churches is they don't talk about hell enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

Explain why. Please, enlighten me.

synchronisities observed are improbable, therefore "god" is real.
or you can see the universe as a simulation if that makes things simpler for you, its the same thing.

and don't just tell me to watch your video
I want to hear the reasoning from your head in your words

About fearing God or about churches not talking about Hell?

Because christcucks can be manipulated into doing whatever you want by just citing a few bible verses that fit the narrative.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 32K)

>Because Jow Forums has the lowest IQ of every board.
/v/ is thataway

fearing god

Do you really want to know?
The fear of the Lord is a type of respect. You can argue that fear isn't respect, but I can argue that fear is respect.
If there is no fear of death, or getting punished for what you do in life, many people would do whatever they do without regard.

These are known as "Yoloists/Atheists".
These are the type of people that like to abuse other and generally make everyone feel miserable.
They are like "Catholic Bishops", they don't truly believe because they show no fear of the Lord. If they truly believed, they would truly have a fear of punishment, but many of these athiestpedofags obviously don't believe and thus don't have a fear, and is why all these fake "catholic bishops" caught abusing the altar boys also happen to be athiest pedo-faggots.

The fear is a respect, if you have no fear, you are basically a troll that thinks you can YOLO and there will be no punishment after death.

We have to be something right

>Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.”
If people don't fear God they will do whatever they want

user confirmed 30s IQ range.

this OP is hilarious given the circumstances
>Notre Dame burning
>virulent shill campaign against Christ for the past week
>endless kvetching about Christianity and "the church"
>association with the Satanist pope with the rest of Christendom
now memeflaggot OP with his mobile filenamed generic animu pic comes crying
>Why haven't you abandoned God goyim? QQ
like I said yesterday. (((you're))) afraid

Attached: 1539455832191.png (593x593, 269K)

Kike psyops explain all

LARP

>If there is no fear of death, or getting punished for what you do in life, many people would do whatever they do without regard

>If people don't fear God they will do whatever they want

What kinda bs reasoning is that? You actually believe that you and everyone around you will auto convert to being sinful and a piece of shit? Do you not understand common decency, selflessness, and discipline? I grew up without ever stepping foot inside a church and I didn't need anyone to tell me these things. It's hardwired in. Not once have I knowingly gone out of my way to commit maliciousness.

This also sounds like some control tactic too, see this is why the church is so cancerous is because they flood your brain with this.

You shouldn't be forced into being a good person for reason "x". You should just be a good person, period.

Attached: 7C6D7A23-D707-4E3E-9E7F-A81BE5DD30FD.jpg (800x603, 84K)

I meant to (You) you as well here

A pure coincidence is all.

Now return to your /ptg/ and patrick little threads please

Attached: 645BBE3B-D95E-4630-8079-0FCA5C435DBC.png (304x697, 221K)

>You actually believe that you and everyone around you will auto convert to being sinful and a piece of shit?
why wouldn't they?

No you sick fuck.
Every single athiest person tends to be assholes or rapists or degenerates. Like fucking clock work every time. You YOLOISTS that say you can still have morals and not do fucked up shit have lied time and time again.

There is no control, you don't have to believe if you don't want to.
When us Christians ask another Christian, "do you fear the Lord?" we are asking to make sure they are actually believers. If they say "oh I don't believe I should fear him", then it's a red fucking flag that they can potentially YOLO at random.

You want someone to be a good person? You can either hope they fear the state, or fear the Lord.

You know what really is cancerous though? Athiests/Yoloists.

They tell everyone they can do whatever the fuck they want, they can be degenerate as much as they want, they can live however they want, and it doesn't matter because no one is going to punish them when it's all over.

If there is one redpill that can be considered the first redpill, it's the fact that atheists are the only reason why everything is fucked up. It all starts with them.

because thats fucking retarded, be nice to people regardless
This is the worst counterpoint that you always make is to infer I am an atheist. No where did I specially state I am an atheist.
I do not fear god, I am awe inspired and fascinated by god. I would love to meet god.
You guys just love projecting shit at anyone who counters your arguments.

Be smarter next time and don't do stupid shit. Just be nice and helpful and expect nothing in return you insecure little buck-o's :-)

Attached: BD995C4F-B9BD-4B15-8868-5F7143351BF3.jpg (420x420, 32K)