NO COLLUSION

LIBTARD TEARS THREAD.
POST EM

Attached: 53aa1350fb63030f4e7a2723c0a12d14.png (632x373, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/8tt2q0wcfqml6qe/report.pdf?dl=1
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1118631217212067841
kiro7.com/news/local/punched-priest-believes-cross-around-his-neck-enraged-suspect/941141765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do leftists ever get tired of constantly losing?

Attached: Photo_talks_1539796067388.jpg (622x1024, 413K)

I think we should all be crying because our system is so broken that such a blatant crime against our democracy can go unpunished because the system is controlled by old white men who obviously dont care about truth or justice

Attached: 31913010784d381a905ec3ce32d0f26c.png (631x327, 34K)

How is that clown allowed to make death threats against the President of the USA, Donald Trump?

Attached: CdE-nr_VIAAeiQ_.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Attached: dc48308607cfba5ca6b70d42591491eb.png (633x645, 45K)

Amazing the lengths these people will go to while defending people like Hillary.

So I take it you haven't read any of the report yourself so far?
>Here:
dropbox.com/s/8tt2q0wcfqml6qe/report.pdf?dl=1

>so you're saying
Brainlets love to use this stupid fucking strategy. "I don't support abortion" - "So you're saying you want to kill all women?".

Attached: 1523230919859.png (310x326, 29K)

HAHAHA

THOSE LEFTISTS BTFO! TRUMP #1! ISRAEL #1! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Attached: 1555599169493.png (674x893, 1.2M)

WAIT
SOMEONE ANSWER ME
If russia interfered in the 2016 election wouldn't that have been Obama colluding?
He was president during the election

hate this Mossad shithead, but this hot take was actually funny

Attached: 6985569764746548654.jpg (1200x747, 101K)

I'd have so much more respect for these people if they just admitted they were wrong.

That's Marxism 101

>obama colluded with Russia
Real hot take grugbrain.

Lol... I'm not a Christian but that there is funny, I don't care who ya are.

head nigger was in charge during the 16 election. how does that affirmative action faggot get a pass? is it because everyone is afraid of his husband?

Attached: b7e2817b34c4927df3d5024220508e89.png (638x167, 19K)

So the media is the Jews?

>I'd rather have Jews supporting my enemy

>hot take
I thought that was a leftist buzz phrase.

There is never enough evidence to make a fanatic change his position.

>"to me"

All you really need to know about the demoncratic left.

Sothereisachance.png

I think they are literally broken at this point

Attached: e2a6fed7bc228ae04833e363ace1019d.png (589x164, 18K)

>so your saying he didn’t do anything wrong ?

Yes that’s what it’s saying

Cope

Attached: 1553468670582.jpg (1024x768, 499K)

Based and christpilled

>well guess I got swept up in the moment. Thank goodness the justice system worked this all out. Founding fathers ftw.

How much respect would such a lefty get? All of it?

More than absolutely none.

That's good

media matters and their buzzword army

I really hate those two

have no fear, there will be prosecutions coming soon, but its for real crimes, not imaginary ones.

Hahahahaha imagine being this guy. His life must be so frustrating.

Fun fact: The Russian operative that met with Don Jr also visited the White House 17 times.

Die nigger fag

99% of everything posted on twitter. BREAKING: Barr confirms no Russian Collusion. Russia adds reached maybe millions but so fucking what. That's how social media works.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a copy of the Mueller Report and I literally screamed at her and hit the report out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the release of the Mueller Report tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he not in jail? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Mueller Report is so corrupt. I want a report to believe in. I want Mueller to fix this broken report. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was going to jail???? This is so fucked.

Try harder JIDF

Attached: 4DA913C1-2525-4119-BB89-9F095933BA85.jpg (525x343, 24K)

Why don't you get started crying, and I'll see if the feeling hits me and join in later, okay?

Attached: 1287446118634.jpg (310x331, 73K)

>literally shaking

Attached: 1553179528322.png (151x150, 58K)

>absolute madman
absolute madman
>absolute madman
absolute madman
>absolute madman
absolute madman
>absolute madman
absolute madman
>absolute madman
absolute madman

Attached: 1555194386790.jpg (366x450, 52K)

>hurting my feelings is a high crime!

Imagine waking up every single day and convincing yourself "TODAYS THE DAY WE PROVE ORANGE MAN BAD!"

You try SO hard.. and accomplish nothing at all. You're forced to go to bed every night swimming in your own frenzied, tear soaked depressive rage just to repeat the process again in 8 hours. Imagine how exhausting that would be. How mentally damaging. How excruciatingly soulcrushingly sad.

I'm glad they have to do it every day. I'd make them do two a days like a gym rat if I could.

Attached: 1516375208427.jpg (462x693, 50K)

Attached: 1345634648132.png (749x538, 349K)

WHY IS THE LEFT AND THE MEDIA SO FUCKING MAD THAT THEIR PRESIDENT DID NOT COMMIT AN ACT OF TREASON? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

remember, every time you see the word 'Russia', envision big, bold parentheses; in triplicate

have some gold

Attached: 1554952106994 (1).jpg (590x295, 39K)

Holy shit. An user came onto my board to bring me a pasta of the Mueller Report and I literally screamed at them and hit the tiny red X in the corner. The user started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on them. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to user but I'm literally in shock from the release of the Mueller Report tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he not IP banned? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Mueller Report is so corrupt. I want an user to believe in. I want jannies to fix this broken report. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was going to jail???? This is so fucked.

Obanigger was fucking visited repeatedly by MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN HIS FIRST MONTHS IN OFFICE.
I saw one report and then msm silence.
Almost exactly obaniggers first year it was announced " ...the Whitehouse vistor log was no longer public due to reasons. "
What the fuck was going on!!?? Isn't that collusion under the leftists definition?
Obanigger is a TRAITOR AND HILLARY ALSO.

Seriously though : why not look at the dnc servers?

Based and Breadpilled

He colluded...it just wasn’t with Russia.

Attached: B1AD1DB0-3EAA-44CF-88B9-01665DC2A65D.jpg (421x656, 75K)

Why didn't mueller interview her? Seems kinda obvious

Leftists lost their biggest political weapon today. They can whine about the obstruction being inconclusive if they want to, but the cold hard fact is that Barr determined no obstruction occurred and Dems do not have the votes for impeachment and will not get them in the foreseeable future. The question is what do Dems do next:
>Pivot to 2020 and start talking about how a Dem president will make the country better
>Continue chasing a meaningless investigation
I also think we will see political violence by leftists in the near future.

Attached: 96D5A671-244D-4D4E-BCB7-4DECB1B132D5.gif (300x210, 647K)

Half this mess is because of a young up and coming nigger. Good bait tho. Would nibble again

I haven't seen a good chimpout in a while, hope so. We are overdue for for USA habbenings

What I dont understand is why the media went down with this ship. Once barr said no collusion you'd think they'd move on to some black kid getting beat up by cops or something, some new outrage to make it easy to ignore that they fucked this up so badly. How are they still stuck acknowledging this fuckup? Don't understand.

b-but he got an Nobel Peace price for being black n shiet

Now Trump can to back to building the wall, deporting the replacers, locking Hillary up, and draining the swamp!

Seriously though. A kit of people are cargo culting on Trump. 2016 wasn't great because everyone was a bit fan of Trump before his run. It was great because implicit and overt support for the things Jow Forums cares about had enough resonance and influence to make the difference in getting someone elected. That we have become a serious voting block despite every attempt from media to disperse and destroy us to keep that from being realized by both ourselves, as well as politicians that might actually notice and take advantage of that.

Trump was just an example that /our rhetoric/ resonates with the people. Trump the man is a useless clown and Israeli asset. Trump the symbol was why he mattered.

Keeping those issues, not the man, the focus, is what matters. He's only /our guy/ as far as he has our back.

this entire fuckfest killed the media and the commie fucks,Civil War 2020

Attached: 1554946523365.png (498x467, 206K)

Maybe the real collusion was the friends we made along the way

Attached: goodtimes.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

This.

I don't think a foreigner has any obligation to answer such a request.

Not a lot of tears, just a whole lot of delusion, bargaining and false hope.

(((old white men)))

krassenkikes on suicide watch

Attached: clownworld.png (550x462, 541K)

If he legally coordinated with Russia, what's the problem?

Because they don't and didn't give a fuck about collision. They want revenge, that's all. Their big plan is to hurt the american people because we voted wrong, they'll stop at nothing to do it. Get a good job and make as much money as you can for the next five years, if a dem wins in 2024 things are going to get really bad for a while.

She said she was never even asked

Fuckin check’d

Oh. A bit silly yea

Still better than having Hillary in office

the mueller report broke this poor mans brain

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1118631217212067841

Things already are really bad.

it begins

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-114341_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x824, 267K)

....what? Why would he do this?

What’s funny is none of this is surprising as long as you weren’t wrapped up in the media hysteria

Communist aren't humans

Here’s how Bernie can still win

They are fucked for 2020 maybe 2024

I’m beginning to think the democrat party as an organization is unrecoverable at this point

Know I know you’re a lib shill?
>hot take

No.

They are entirely self-defeating. They want to lose, the only thing truly upsetting to them is that they haven’t lost completely. The day they are entirely annihilated is what they are waiting for.

There is only one thing fore sure now, at this point there is treason going on, at least on one of the sides. Someone will hang.

Attached: 1490095965342.jpg (1280x720, 325K)

triggered by the priest's holy symbol, apparently

kiro7.com/news/local/punched-priest-believes-cross-around-his-neck-enraged-suspect/941141765

Damn. Pepe has aged quite a bit since that photo was taken.

How stupid are these people? Do they not see that every single time they make an abhorrent comment like this all it really accomplishes is making people want to kill them?

l e g e n d
e
g
e
n
d

Hope Not Hate jew

Attached: hnh.png (510x329, 40K)

>I also think we will see political violence by leftists in the near future.
100% guaranteed

The scary aspect though is it also guarantees fucking glownigger falseflags. Mark my words they will don some red hats and shoot up some old women (no one important will ever die).

The elite absolutely know how radicalized the left is, and they will use violence to “justify” violence from the left. By doing this they will hope to steer the violence to being a neighbor vs. neighbor thing, instead of lone patriots occasionally killing politicians, bankers, CEOs, journalists, etc. They will cause conflict as a smokescreen.

his brain was broken long before that

>impeach orange mad for not doing anything wrong

I think when you're that much of a faggot the only joy in life he has is how much people hate him. That and his brother's dick in his ass.

>32 fucking posts
Go take out a blog somewhere fucking hell

Ok you can cry.