Why is everyone here so obsessed with Jews? Under any post, regardless of the topic...

Why is everyone here so obsessed with Jews? Under any post, regardless of the topic, you will find at least several people who will pour out their bile on Jews and Israel. Is this some kind of disease?

Attached: 1551820700164.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk_KS0C_ZOA
users.isp.com/retic/physics/hoax.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((()))

Your women are hot, please keep sending them here, as for the men fuck off we are full.

maybe

Attached: 1554443770127.jpg (720x516, 44K)

Fuck off kike

fpbp

no Ukrainian would talk like that, get off proxy kike

Jews are the synagogue of Satan. Jesus said so and history proved him right

Attached: 9AD02FC2-A408-4E3E-A443-BA08E34B14AC.jpg (223x226, 12K)

I didn't believe it at first either. Lurk for two years before posting. You're here forever.

Attached: itsthejews.png (500x522, 127K)

Why is everyone here so obsessed with niggers? Under any post, regardless of the topic, you will find at least several people who will pour out their bile on niggers and Africa. Is this some kind of disease?

Jesus was a Jew, did you know that?

Jewish influence is the Jow Forums equivalent of climate change

Because Jews are responsible for the sickness that is our modern society. Hating them is a natural response.

Yeah I got it off a Ukrainian Jewish woman. This is your area of expertise, How fix?

I want a Ukraine woman with pale skin and dark black hair and blue eyes, how much will that run me to have her shipped here?

>2 years
wew I came in 2014 and was able to name the jew with sources after roughly 6 months with a never ending folder of infographs and memes.

>Is this some kind of disease?
pretty much.

Attached: 1554261074870.jpg (1121x1023, 125K)

Actually he was a galilean.

We can go in together and get a bulk deal...I want the same but with green eyes and tan.

I would be open to getting a tall blonde too, are there any redheads in Ukraine? I seriously want one...

>jew
>giving away free stuff
Yeah...okay...

Brain storm time. We need to organize a raid on another nation to take their women. Like our Aryan ancestors did. They went and conquered and took the women. Makes perfect sense.

They run the media, and the american government. It's a problem. Hence the disgust.

yes kikes spread disease.
they also poison wells and kill children to use their blood for passover bread.

Why is everyone here so obsessed with Trump? Under any post, regardless of the topic, you will find at least several people who will pour out their bile on Trump and his administration. Is this some kind of disease?

Why are jews so obsessed with white men?

Lurk Moar newfag

There's a global shadow jewish civil war going on, we're all caught in the middle of it, and it the direct center of it are players like Trump.

Jews dream of unmutilated white cocks, it drives them insane to know they will never have one, so they focus their hatred on white men and our intact penises.

>our Aryan ancestors
>this flag
>this post
You are nigger. What are you talking about?

fpbp
Ukrainian jews made this thread.

They still haven't realized most of the evil policies pushed by the Jewish elite are actually globalist policies.

They want a one world government that gives them global control. They already have (mostly) global control over the news media narrative. They can claim things like "diversity is a strength" all around the world until people actually start to believe it.

The native population replacement strategy is a bid to destroy the nation-state by removing the people who will defend it.

Attached: 1452100592276.jpg (295x418, 25K)

Commie shills
They want to destroy america by devide and conquer tactic with the west's allies

Attached: IMG_1393.jpg (650x527, 372K)

lt just so happens that they're designated global revolutionaries that stirr shit up

/thread

brainlet, Jesus called the jews the children of satan

Quiet down, son. Tell me about your women.

only Jews do this?

Pretty much this

>divide and conquer tactics
>literally what the jews use
You're projecting schlomo

Attached: 1538199152579.jpg (960x960, 145K)

>Why is everyone here so obsessed with Jews?
>being this new

Attached: literally_nothing_wrong.png (1320x885, 32K)

I can talk about my guys.

Attached: 4hqkwuU4Hgs.jpg (640x918, 218K)

Damn.

Do they make good workers for cutting sugar cane?

Proofs?

You guys gotta stop with this whole “Jews are behind everything” bit. You’re starting to sound like black folks who blames all their problems on the whites. Its the one thing stopping this place from actually being decent. It’s like, you know, Jow Forums might be the good guys after all. And then you see this shit and it’s like, wait, they’re a bunch of racist white nationalists. Just stop it with the conspiracy theories. You guys are like a dual image of the left, crying collusion except it’s been going on for a longer time. Just stop. There is no secret Jewish plot to take over the world. The holocaust happened. There is no proof and evidence to back any of your insane theories up.

>Why is everyone here so obsessed with Jews?
A relatively small cabal of extremist Jews are directly responsible for financing the destruction of Western civilization via proxies like communists, muslims, homosexuals, negroes and many more enemies of Eurocentric civilization
All Jews are not directly involved in this conspiracy, but they share culpability in silently condoning it

Attached: 7d035d139bb1eb24542d87eb427bff65783dc9c5f882d4175e116b4522cf3297.jpg (603x603, 57K)

if the jews are in control of everything then all your flaws and mistakes arent your own fault... its DA JOOS fault you dont have a girlfriend

its the same reason niggers and SJWs blame rich old white men for everything

Oh and to add to the irony, communism was your doing as well. Bolshevism pushed by, guess who?

Attached: 1547891279480.jpg (725x566, 141K)

109 Countries and the moon

Attached: D4SIvcKXoAA8Uhj.jpg (530x383, 98K)

How is Odessa?

Attached: Da Joowz.jpg (533x800, 85K)

I do not know how things are with sugar cane, but they cut the heads of Russians excellently.

Attached: NSxnw4o47ts.jpg (589x465, 45K)

Hey brainlet, Marx was a jew and more explicitly so was his mentor Moses Hess.
>Bernard Lazare - [Karl Marx was] a clear and lucid Talmudist full of that old Hebrew materialism which ever dreams of a paradise on earth and always rejects the far-distant and problematical hope of a garden of Eden after death.
>Rabbi Harry Waton - "The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism."

But mah conspiracy theories

this place is not for you boomer, fuck off back to r/thedonald

I would like to add that Ben Shapiro is indeed a fucking kike for not recognizing that America is and always has been a white country, and should remain white.

Attached: 1486340834252.jpg (381x351, 58K)

Have you bothered to look at the evidence provided whenever people talk about them? Or do you just dismiss it as conspiracy because it's a bitter pill to swallow? Hell, conspiracy aside, it's not hard to tell there's something fucky going on just by how much money the USA sends to Israel, for what exactly?

The reason why
>EVERY FUCKING TIME
Is a meme is because it's fairly accurate, start pulling on the loose thread and somehow it leads back to the jews.

Attached: The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>There is no proof and evidence
Yeah, it's always everybody else's fault

Attached: jew_elie-wiesel-quote.jpg (672x480, 82K)

There are kikes in the Ukraine, OP is one.
Ignore.

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

I'm not a kike.

Fuck off nigger.

>Hohol defends his masters
like a clock

OP is a kike, ignore.

Discussing with kikes is pointless.

Attached: kikes.jpg (797x751, 184K)

Go away, mutt. You don't know shit about Ukraine. I want to here from our boy. We need numbers here.

>John 8:39 - They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father.
>John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
>John 8:47 - ye are not of God.
>Apocalypse 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
>Apocalypse 3:9 - those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars
Neopagan larpers on this board will screech about Christianity being jewish when they fail to understand fundamentally what the problem with jews even is and why they are so evil (the talmudic kabbalistic post-apostolic progression in the continued antichrist obstinance). Jews are the only group that has committed deicide, and they are absolutely obstinate, this is why they are the driving engine of the most evil depraved progressions in history.

>Discussing with kikes is pointless
indeed

Attached: hitler_on_debating_the_jew.png (612x792, 130K)

Sounds like debating Jow Forums.

>theres nothing wrong with jews guys

Attached: 1554370886555.png (350x350, 120K)

Have you considered that you are simply too stupid to keep up with the level of information processing and pattern recognition required to see the problem with the jew? Reddit is more your speed old softbrain.

>Jews
>some kind of disease?
Yes

>Sounds like debating Jow Forums
Well Jow Forums is full of kikes after all

Attached: JIDF_in_action.png (2444x2000, 2.15M)

You fucking materialist retard. To be a Jew is not a matter race. It is a matter of rejecting Christ. IT is a matter of conscience.

kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike

this guy gets it, we are waging a conscience war right now, not a material one.

>To be a Jew is not a matter race
Not according to the jews

Attached: jew_study_totally_legit.png (806x702, 387K)

No clue, I've had several redheads and rather not go that route again, they age horribly. I saw this chick; tall, tan, jet black hair and emerald green eyes...I put her image in my spank bank, too gorgeous. I can only imagine her riding my face.

I wish it was just a conspiracy but it's not. The jews actually are behind almost every evil, sick, idea being pushed in the media today. Everytime a journalist makes a tweet celebrating the death of whites its a jew. Every sick, degenerate move or tv show A JEW.
Every insane college professor filling the minds of kids with hate A JEW.
Everywhere I look it's jew bastards pushing hate and division and just generally ruining everything.

The Jews made this post

>youtube.com/watch?v=pk_KS0C_ZOA
Get out jew

What do you say about Jews who were famous mathematicians, physicists, engineers, doctors, etc.? Are they evil too?

Attached: 1553983648088.png (645x773, 11K)

I wouldn't doubt most of the evil kikes stole whatever they're famous for. They subvert everyone and everything, everywhere they go. Why would you expect any of their history to be legit?

B-but the juice

Attached: 1555452917130.png (231x218, 9K)

>Are they evil too?
Yes, they are skilled plagiarists and liers

Attached: baal.jpg (577x300, 77K)

Einstein and his gibberish mathematics has been the death of physics. The usurpation and subversion of empirical science with talmudic mysticism driven "science" that postulates more and more fantasy ideas based on more and more layers of assumptions and inferences has resulted in a catastrophic quagmire in the development of science. Grant system and the nobel system has become a racket of useless circle jerking which leads nowhere.

>lets make policy based on the talented 10th
get out jew

Attached: 1444981663530.jpg (726x436, 56K)

The holocaust is a lie. Once you've realized this the implications about jews are hard to escape.

see this users.isp.com/retic/physics/hoax.htm

The Jews are untouchable so of course they're a magnet for Politically Incorrect. Also, they have many negative qualities including nepotism and tastelessness with money. Finally, they HAVE taken over a lot of our countries and harmed our people, for example (((Greg Lansky))) who defiles white women and humiliates white men - very poor guests, and don't let Ben Shapiro convince you that they're somehow an integral part of the European people because of our "Judeo-Christian heritage" or whatever. Because of all this, people have elevated Jews to the level of Satan, sort of like black people who say that the white man is the devil. There is so much you can expose about them with truthful and precise language, which they can't refute; whereas putting triple parentheses around everything bad and taking the Synagogue of Satan quote from the Bible out of context actually helps them because it's slanderous.

Attached: 1555600535958.gif (267x200, 168K)