So... what do women really want?

So... what do women really want?

Attached: 4YKvldz.jpg (240x320, 24K)

BBC

To feel safe, supported and to make their friends jealous and mom proud.

Stability, security and someone with potential and ambitions. Everything else is secondary.

Chad.

Money.

Fame.

Modern wonen are also more vain then after.

I'm pretty sure the day I get a gf i would hate it

W-wait are you sure you need that expensive purse and those new shoes.. You already have another pair

>tfw she starts throwing a tantrum and hits you with a shoe
>yea i would rather be alone instead

I'm pretty sure the day I get a bf i would hate it

W-wait are you sure you need that expensive console and those new videogames.. You already have a huge backlog

>tfw he starts throwing a mantrum and hits you with a controller
>yea i would rather be alone instead

You wouldn't have to get worried about getting hit by a controller if you were in the kitchen where you should've been.

Uhm.
I don't play vidya at all.

Attention and indignation.

And you can fuck off. Many women these days don't cook at all

What the hell do they do then? That's completely useless.

I really don't see why women deserve the right to complain if they're just hitching a free ride. Either shut up, or put up, foo.

thanks for proving my point. it's just stupid to assume that all men play games and that all women spend money on expensive purses and shoes.

all adults should know how to cook. Not knowing how to feed yourself is just pathetic.

Hey some women do
I'm just saying I'm not getting hit by a shoe

then don't date a woman who spends so much money on shoes? I know a lady who has two pairs of shoes and two outfits. Go date her.

Exactly. They can at least be good at doing something. Jesus, women these days... I don't get it, man. Being pretty will get you a ride, but it's going to be a short one. It'll take more than that to have any value in a relationship.

Well truth is I'm actually joking about the whole thing. The shoe story is a comedy bit however if i ever get a gf you better believe she will be provided for 100%. As long as its reasonable

I'm not buying a pink benz just because she wants it.

Attached: china-pink-benz-1.jpg (953x681, 81K)

Women want all kinds of different things. We are not united under one want, however much incels want to push that meme.
Personally i want to be financially independent. Have my own little farm. And someone to share life with.
I got no debt, but not great cashflow.
I got a house and some land, but needs a lot of work. And I’m just about to settle down with someone. Woop.

you can say that about men too though. Not very many men are ambitious or can provide for a family anymore either. I hope that you are living up to your own standards user.
I agree that spending money on frivolous things is very stupid and I would avoid this in a partner too.

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT

Most of the time they don’t really know, so they look for fun/seek dopamine.

I want a guy to see beyond my physical disabilities and to love me for who I am, and to cuddle me at night.

Get with a disabled guy.

I for one want all incels to die now. All of them, all over the world.

Currently;
>friends that support me and allow me to support them
>No more periods but without being pregnant
>Low stress job that is interesting and challenging
>To stay with my bf until one of us dies
>a fully painted 3000 point Warhammer sigmar Idoneth army

>to make their friends jealous and mom proud.
and how do i do this if i'm a pathetic loser?

>Women want all kinds of different things. We are not united under one want, however much incels want to push that meme.
>Personally i want to be financially independent. Have my own little farm. And someone to share life with.
>I got no debt, but not great cashflow.
>I got a house and some land, but needs a lot of work. And I’m just about to settle down with someone. Woop.

You sound like a keeper :)