How do we deal with the boomer problem Jow Forums?

How do we deal with the boomer problem Jow Forums?

Attached: i-am-an-american-old-man-be-patriotic-i-love-my-28274970.png (500x733, 190K)

We don't.
Age does.

/thread

That's pretty based though

Fpbp. Day of the pillow when

You are a dumb teen. You can't even fucking deal with your own daily stink. Quit pretending you have the ability to deal with anything let alone another generation that owns you.

Well not just age. There's starvation, dehydration, gangrene, bedsores, the list goes on. They'll rot to death in run down retirement homes neglected by the same 3rd worlders they imported.
Pottery.

>boomer
This is just a edgy tattoo fag that got old. Boomers don't like that shit

What's wrong with what his shirt says? Zoomers are pathetic.

Attached: Obliviousboomer.jpg (750x985, 94K)

Are you implying that getting inked somehow absolves the boomers? Nothing can absolve a boomer.

No just that inked fags are fags no matter their age

I think I would legitimately star laughing if I'd see some boomer wearing this.
He will obviously get angry because he will not like being laughed at, but that is exactly what it comes down to. These guys are laughing stock.

Take power on every level and cut all programs that benefit them. Take their money once they hit a certain age and stick them in housing facilities where we can get as much production out of them until we have to euthanize them.

looks more like an unhealthy gen X rather than a boomer

Also boomers are a massive red herring. They're not inherently worse than other generations, they just got the full force of OY VEY 6 GORILLIAN propaganda harder than anyone else.

Boomers are in their 50s and 60s though. We're going to be dealing with them for another 30 years, possibly more if medical advancements continue.
And that's to say nothing about Gen Xers, who are essentially just mini-boomers because they still grew up in an era of absolute prosperity and before the internet was around to give them any alternate points of view besides the kosher-approved ones on talmudvision

>old people are problematic goy
kys

They're going to die before you get their brains to be able to retain what "per capita" means. Focus on millennials and zoomers as boomer neocons are rebranding themselves to be cool and hip for the youngins.

Attached: 40464295792_5ce765aafc_b.jpg (789x460, 42K)

>They're not inherently worse than other generations
gas yourself immediately

They're not. They just got jewed the hardest.

Attached: 1553546069512.jpg (460x442, 32K)

At least boomers have a cool sense of style unlike millennials all the millennials that wear beanies gauges and piercings like fags

Attached: 6A921630-34E3-48BA-9E93-71A355709905.jpg (496x560, 46K)

debatable. We are getting jewed harder by the day

>boomers are in their 50s
>being this retarded

You got to hand it to whoever thought up this shit that mines your data and gives you an add for a shirt that's somehow relevant, even if it doesn't make sense

Better a pierced and inked millennial than a boomer. Better a dindu or a Mexcian than a boomer. At least I know where I stand with him. The boomer will stab you in the back.

2019-1965=54

>Better a pierced and inked millennial than a boomer
*cringe* both are cancer, kys

That's the cutoff I use but some other people use 1960. But 1965 is better, better be safe than sorry.

I stand corrected. Per Wikipedia, 1961 was the start of the Xers. So at best, 59 on up. 50s still, but very late end. I concede user

>short hair
>SQUARE ass shoulders, probably top tier dad bod with gut and hard viceps
>shirt guaranteed to piss someone off
The shirt is a bit wordy but its based, he says hes patriotic and loves his wife.

>What's wrong with what his shirt says?
What's wrong is the faggot wearing it doesn't live it, aside from larping on his Harley on weekends. That faggot is just as much a virtue-signalling, jingo-spouting NPC as any neon clown-haired feminist with shitty tats and fake glasses. The only difference is instead of saying 'orange man bad' his line is 'thank you for your service'.

It doesn’t make sense to you because you never had a job and if it was it was probably some minimum wage bullshit flipping burgers or cleaning toilets so you could get enough money to watch the next Star Wars movie or buy the next Mario game faggot

This, boomers are by and large, if not coastal left wing cucks, neocon kike lovers who worship the elite and our mutt army.