So my doctor has delayed verifying my prescription order for adderall and his office is closed for the next two days

So my doctor has delayed verifying my prescription order for adderall and his office is closed for the next two days.

Is it a bad idea for me to try to get his personal cell phone number and text him to verify my fucking order? He works at the same hospital as me so getting his number shouldn't be too difficult.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Absolutely a retarded move you idiot

Lol why?? Like seriously, the only way these fuckers ever do anything is if you pester the shit out of them.

wah wah Sammy speed-freak can't get his drug fix for two days wah wah

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

the fuck? that’s some shit you do to your drug dealer. just give them a few days, doctors have other clients with real problems they need to attend to besides you

Attached: 04BDDC9C-891D-4120-BA55-E1EBB9B3F07F.jpg (1024x888, 66K)

How did you get the adderall prescription? Asking for a friend

sage because OP is a retarded faggot who can't sit still while he waits for his life reliance pill

if you can't figure it out for yourself, you're too dumb to get one

Same way I got approved for Disability Bux, you learn the symptoms and put on an act

Who Dares Wins

Attached: zl6yht.jpg (871x653, 88K)

>doctor
>not a drug dealer

They are literally the same thing. He is supposed to be reviewing and verifying narcotic orders on time regardless of whatever retarded moral bias you seem to think exists between patient cases.

Besides- he's a psychiatrist. His job is to analyze patients and dispense psychiatric medications based on their needs. My needs involve taking prescription amphetamines in a timely fashion.

Literally just went and told him I needed them to study and that failing in school was making me fucking depressed.

We tried it his way for a while, and even though things seemed to be working, it became evident that without adderall my life would come crashing down. So he caved in and prescribed me the medication.

so see a different MD if yours is a lazy shitter. Point is you're upset about getting pills you don't even withdraw from 1-2 days late.

>not getting them your first visit
Retard alert

I'm definitely going to have to change up the way I deal with him and his staff, but going to a whole new doctor is a fucking pain in the ass. These people accept my Obamacare insurance because I've been with them for a long time. Having him fuck me in the ass like this once in a while is a small price to pay compared to the amount of time, money, and effort that goes into finding a new, trustworthy psychiatrist.

He found a stack that cured my major depressive symptoms. I don't want to need adderall to do anything, but unfortunately at this juncture in my life there isn't really any other option.

Maybe pre-Internet but psychs that treat ADD usually advertise that they do.

Enjoy your withdrawal symptoms.

stop taking amphetamines.

Negative. They're extremely useful and effective. As long as my body can handle them, I'm going to use them to advance my career.

If that's what you've found in your experience then why are you asking us instead of pestering?

Mostly because I want to relieve stress and mostly because I already know texting him is a bad idea. With great reluctance, I've already accepted that I'll have to be sober for these next two days and just try to study as best as I can.

95% of the questions on Jow Forums are questions that the OP already knows the answer to. It's just nice to get feedback.

Go for a run or do some jumping jacks or something. The endorphins have the same effect on the brain as Adderall. Shorter period of time and more effort, yeah, but it's something.
I also hope you're breaking down your study into smaller more manageable chunks so it's less daunting.
T. Adhd bro.

Unless you're also an MD the answer is no, you should not try to get his personal number. If a patient tracked down and texted my personal number on my day off the response would be me asking them to let my office know where their medical records should be forwarded followed immediately by a block.