Jordan Peterson v. Slavoj Zizek

Does anyone know where there's going to be a pirate stream of this? Peterson is selling $15 tickets to watch the livestream. Kinda weird how he wants to debate the finer details of his ideology behind a paywall...

>inb4 communist faggot, pay up papa peterson

also, general discussion

Attached: gay.jpg (803x603, 64K)

Is Zizek a communist? He seems to hate hyper progressivism

He's post-left like Nick Land

I'd say he's tacitly communist, but focuses more on Lacan and modernist analysis. Never seen him do an impassioned defense of it, but then again never seen him very passionate about anything. He's a funny guy though, I like him for that.

Jordon Peterson is the ultimate merchant, he's been doing this all for one and only one thing, MONEY

>Capitalism vs marxism
This Kikerson guy is really a propagandist rather than anything. There was a lot of people with different political views, who viewed capitalism as not really good system. I mean, do you gonna call third position guys as marxist? Thats just anti-intellectual. I'm ashamed that I listened to this guy when he became famous

Zizek seem kind of irrelevant after the new Alt Right. He hasn't addressed it and his intellectual dishonesty is now glaring and hard to ignore. I like him but I just find it hard to respect him like I once kind of did.

Peterson is a satanic occultist freak who wants to gatekeep intellectual circles to protect Jews from scrutiny.

So basically my interest in this is actually very low. It's really not worth anything to anybody.

>happiness
>Capitalism vs. Marxism
The only way to achieve happiness at this point is to destroy civilization.

>The revolution must be international and worldwide. It cannot be carried out on a nation-by-nation basis. Whenever it is suggested that the United States, for example, should cut back on technological progress or economic growth, people get hysterical and start screaming that if we fall behind in technology the Japanese will get ahead of us. Holy robots! The world will fly off its orbit if the Japanese ever sell more cars than we do! (Nationalism is a great promoter of technology.) More reasonably, it is argued that if the relatively democratic nations of the world fall behind in technology while nasty, dictatorial nations like China, Vietnam and North Korea continue to progress, eventually the dictators may come to dominate the world. That is why the industrial system should be attacked in all nations simultaneously, to the extent that this may be possible. True, there is no assurance that the industrial system can be destroyed at approximately the same time all over the world, and it is even conceivable that the attempt to overthrow the system could lead instead to the domination of the system by dictators. That is a risk that has to be taken. And it is worth taking, since the difference between a “democratic” industrial system and one controlled by dictators is small compared with the difference between an industrial system and a non-industrial one. [33] It might even be argued that an industrial system controlled by dictators would be preferable, because dictator-controlled systems usually have proved inefficient, hence they are presumably more likely to break down. Look at Cuba.

Attached: uncle ted.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

>There was a lot of people with different political views, who viewed capitalism as not really good system.
This.

It is amazing how whig liberals managed to completely distort the political spectrum in the Anglophone world, making people believe that their own position was the "conservative" one while everyone else is a Marxist.

>trying to achieve happiness

are you a woman or a faggot?

not bump

Why would you watch two sodomites discuss nonsense? Peterson the gatekeeping satanist vs Zizek the literal retard. What a debate.... also capitalism vs communism is what mongrels debate

Crowder, Peterson, Shapiro and their ilk are worse than the most blue haired sjw psycho.

1000 dollar front seats sold out.

Why are they even having a debate? Capitalism won.

Commie vs. Commie

Sage and kys

Capitalism isn't ''conservative'' no matter how hard they are trying to force that meme for the last 70 years.

Attached: (((Communism and Capitalism))).jpg (715x629, 77K)

This Zizek guy is very popular in the Guardian, he must be dangerous and/or retarded.

Attached: untitleduhhki.png (225x225, 92K)

Who gives a fuck how retarded they are, again with the question please:
>Does anyone know where there's going to be a pirate stream of this? Peterson is selling $15 tickets to watch the livestream. Kinda weird how he wants to debate the finer details of his ideology behind a paywall...

Attached: 1555234677471.png (850x731, 847K)

Bump for the original request

Agreed. All we want is a show of a lobster getting aufhebung'd. Also would like to know if there's a pirate stream.

a direct quote, i shit you not,
"Just give me power, I know it all, trust me, I'll fix everything, just trust me."
hes just another loser neet faggot sodomite commie cunt retard no woman wants to fuck

Hahaha you took that seriously? Jesus you never would have made it through this website or the Internet for that matter 10 years ago. Are you 15? What a nigger.

>just another loser neet faggot sodomite commie

Sounds like you have a fuck ton of envy for someone who made a million bucks wiping his nose and trolling idiots like you too btw.

I just want the feels. call it what you want.

Attached: 1552257456499.png (933x765, 953K)

I'm ambiguous about both on a personal level, but I think Zizek is gonna have the upperhand. It's just his thing, Peterson is a clinical psychologist not a political scientist.

Based.

“IDEOLOGY”? Why do any of you thirsty incels think any of these e-celebs have a consistent ideology, other than separating you gullible losers from you shekels? Gibs me $15 so I can tell you again to clean your room with lobsters, while my Slovenian friend drones on about his minutiae misreadings of Hegelian Marxism. Let them tell you what to think. For cash.

Zizek is going to decimate this fraud

and then ate itself

>Peterson is selling $15 tickets to watch the livestream
lol, how greedy is this fuck? and how retarded are the people paying for his meme self help books and meme speaking engagements.

>Crowder, Peterson, Shapiro and their ilk are worse than the most blue haired sjw psycho.
They're worse because they're less obvious about their agenda. A false friend is worse than an open enemy.

Hey, owen. Arent there any meds for BPD and flamboyant narcissism?

People pay $300 to shake his hand, or so I've read.

Zizek could win before it starts by streaming for free

>Crowder
lol, love how Crowder cries about youtube algorithms burying his content. He doesn't realise that his show is pure shit and he is a poor interviewer who speaks over his guests...

>People pay $300 to shake his hand, or so I've read.
damn, I doubt even actors like Tom Cruise is such a dirtbag tor charge people for pictures and autograms.

At least when he was in Croatia, he spent a lot of time with his fans and was happy to take pictures for free.

>imagine being a worse human being than a holywood actor

Attached: 06af124607da335c5d62db03febadab9_XL.jpg (900x675, 387K)

>He's post-left like Nick Land
Nick Land is post-amphetamines

>Is Zizek a communist?
Yes
>He seems to hate hyper progressivism
Because hyper progressivism is not communist. It is bourgeois idealism and false consciousness. Real communism looks like GDR, not like San Francisco or chapo trap house reddit

brutal sniff sniff vs tame honk honk

Attached: is-fist-fucking-not-the-sexual-invention-of-the-twentieth-century-1398073.png (500x371, 115K)

Imagine taking the Peterson critique of communism seriously...
There are way better arguments, and accepting an anti-hierarchical one just shows you are /rdt/.

Ironic that none of those things can freely produce happiness.
Embrace the swastika or it’s followers will erase you.

Probably true. 'Philosophers' now have to take advantage of the ethot/incel mentality.
Bad things are coming.

>gabbidull iz gawd
Very few people are post-left, and certainly not Zizek or Land.

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

>that pic
>public intellectuals

Our grandfathers would have looked at that poster as depicting a faggot and a wino. Men are so fucking sloppy these days. We need to bring back dignity of appearance.

Hopefully we find a stream, because paying for this would be embarrassing.

>"Paying for services you enjoy is bad"

t. communist

Not true. He spent much of his academic career warning against authoritarianism and now he sees liberalism under threat. That is his ideology and he wants to defend it at all costs.
Much bigger problem than simple greed.

Based.
Academics are all frauds.

Attached: 1537142164795.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

Jow Forums hates lobster man because Jow Forums hates capitalism

Also, lit jannies don't seem to like making fun of progressives anymore.
Just so you know, and don't get banned yourself...

Attached: PinkerBan.jpg (1055x400, 113K)

where's the rest of his head?

based

Peterson was lost beyond redemption after kavanaugh.

I hope he sniffs right in his face and peterson will just have to sit there and take it like a dope

why

>Jow Forums hates lobster man because Jow Forums hates capitalism
whats funny, Jow Forums and alt-right pushed the lobster man... we created a monster.

but at least Jow Forums is smart enough to jump of the lobster-man train before on time... but reddit will suffer.

Yes, an interesting shift in that I always viewed liberals as somewhat worse because of their dishonesty. But now they are at least honest while the conservative elements tend be dishonest and manipulative.

that's his exact problem, he became old and he makes 10 times less than people half his IQ, he is obviously mad at being relatively poor at that age and decided to make as much money as he could with his appearances, books, and his patreon shit

No doubt he's trying to make as much as he can while he's at it. He's a liberal and a capitalist, but the money is definitely secondary.
As a professor he was pretty well off.

i cant wait for the memes