Indias biggest Airline implodes - Indian banks cant afford bailout

>Despite posting mounting losses and racking up debt reportedly worth $1.2 billion, Jet Airways clung on. Abu Dhabi's national carrier, Etihad Airways, bought a 24% stake in 2013, and Jet ordered hundreds of new planes to try to keep pace with growing demand.

>As recently as last year, it still accounted for nearly 20% passengers flown by Indian airlines.

>But an increasingly volatile economy — India's currency plunged to record lows in 2018, driving the rising cost of oil even higher — proved too big a hurdle, and Jet began to miss payments to staff and creditors.

>Things went from bad to worse this year, when the airline was forced to start grounding its planes because of an inability to pay aircraft leasing companies.

>Last month, Goyal was finally forced to exit the airline he built over two decades as a consortium of lenders led by the government-run State Bank of India took control.

>But a planned bailout by the banks didn't materialize

>Shares in Jet Airways plunged 30% on Thursday to trade at just 164 rupees ($2.40). When the company went public in 2005, they were worth 1,100 rupees ($15.80) apiece.

edition.cnn.com/2019/04/18/business/jet-airways-collapse-naresh-goyal/index.html

>value dropped 30% today
>value dropped 80% since last year

Indias bubbling diarrea economy heading for the great flush

Attached: India economic crash.jpg (375x262, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/transportation/airlines-/-aviation/tata-group-jet-airways-talks-take-your-time-cautions-board-to-n-chandrasekaran/articleshow/66701162.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=dbYVURhZZSs
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-28156439
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47264743
zeebiz.com/india/news-indian-railways-goes-from-bad-to-worse-over-last-3-years-on-this-critical-score-passengers-suffer-45494
snbchf.com/2016/12/bhandari-india-police-state/
spacenews.com/indias-pslv-launches-two-british-satellites-for-sstl/
archive.is/cb1PW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poojet Airlines

T-series btfo!

this isn't anything new in the aviation industry. Airlines rise and fall all the time. It is a volitile industry.

Also, just because they are holding debt doesn't mean they are going to implode. American airlines holds something like 27 billion in debt. Delta has around 9 billion IIRC.

>an airline goes bust
>instead of bailing it out, banks let it fail to serve as a lesson

I am sorry is this supposed to make me feel bad mehmet?

Jet was going in loss, this was expected. My Dad just sold off all the shares for Jet.

We've seen this before, Kingfisher Airlines crashed, and the CEO fled to UK after defaulting on his loads.

Airlines come and go all the time, Jet's gone, but we have SpiceJet and IndiGo now. Nearly all airlines run on losses except the really posh ones (Singapore Airlines, Emirates etc.)

Besides, the market for airlines isn't really that much of a demand in India because we have an elaborate rail system (Well, Brits, but we expanded on that). Most poor people use trains to travel from state to state. That, and National Highways. Driving on Interstate is fucking rad tbqh.

Redpill: Non-Whites (majorly countries below an IQ of 95) can't sustain any form of success or growth in context of modern civilization. No matter how hard they try, they will either be stuck in a cycle of mediocrity and subhumanity, or will sooner or later collapse the little they've built through economic inefficiency, political unrest, warfare etc. Without Whites, they're doomed to be stuck forever.

>banks can't
More like >banks won't
Few years ago kingfisher also imploded. The owner was called Richard Branson of India. And now he is on the run. Indian banks are evil and greedy. Also air India was going bankrupt few years ago too but banks bailed it out (because it is a psu a guess)

Here comes the token white supremacist retard

How many Indians can afford the fares?

The only redpill I see is someone totally out of touch with basic matters on economy.

Try your racism somewhere else, kiddo.

See

Exactly. Shouldn’t be a huge surprise.

I like Naan bread

Attached: naan-bread-and-sauces.jpg (702x336, 57K)

>Muh huwhite sUpErmAcy
>Muh rAcIsM
These are meaningless anti-White slurs for one. And the fact that you shitskins still hang out at Jow Forums of all places, just proves you can't resist being around White people while bitching about us at the same time. Secondly, what I said is basic fact. It's the "IQ breaking point theory" and it will always manifest. I don't need to prove to you what time will prove to you anyway. Whites being ahead of you isn't luck or a fluke.

Ok Jim. Now drop the memeflag, are you proud of your country or not?

Attached: shills_BTFO.png (320x1088, 45K)

Superpower by 2020.

Attached: india.jpg (480x651, 130K)

Damn, wish I was trading

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-01-37-23-745.jpg (1078x349, 92K)

My father sold his shares after they only lost 70% of their value not 80%, driving a car is cool, show tits and vagine!

Should've put a short call.
Anyways, apparently Tata was interested in getting it's hands on Jet so the airline would continue under a different name.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/transportation/airlines-/-aviation/tata-group-jet-airways-talks-take-your-time-cautions-board-to-n-chandrasekaran/articleshow/66701162.cms

(Article from 20 Nov, 2018)

Attached: JAirwaysStock.png (1366x686, 383K)

So it’s going to be Tata once again lifting up failed companies, got it.

Use an adblocker, Pajeet.

Don't let the advertising jews waste your slow 3rd world bandwidth.

Yeah, I should've.
Internet's pretty good here after Jio tho.

Did that jet land in poo?
Because it sure does look like poo to me.
That is a lot of fucking poo.

Fuck Jet. Terrible service. Even the air hostesses didn’t look that hot.

IndiGo is so much better. And their air hostesses are god-tier

Why aren't street shitters banned?

Its a good thing that our airline of old technology has collapse,Its time for our airlines to make space station at Mars.

how long have you had a toilet? serious question

Indigo is going to monopolize airline services. Kingfisher had hottest girls

>India's biggest Airline
>accounted for nearly 20% passengers flown by Indian airlines

Attached: 1509236846037.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Why the hell do I have a Romanian flag

Anyway , happy Hanuman birthday bros. I'm off to sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=dbYVURhZZSs

Poo airline

>Also, just because they are holding debt doesn't mean they are going to implode.
Except that literally just happend.

Is this the song they played at take off?

Because Indians are the gypsies of Europe

I'm interested in investing in BRIC countries.

Jet Airways is not even the biggest airline in India and "only" accounts for less than 20% of the Indian market.

Why did you make this thread?

Indian Airlines are fucking terrible would rather fly on some of the African carriers than Air India.

IndiGo is the largest, it carries 41% of the domestic traffic.

Airlines are the new railways. They are going bankrupt everywhere.
You can hardly blame poos for this.

>the market for airlines isn't really that much of a demand in India because we have an elaborate rail system (Well, Brits, but we expanded on that)
>elaborate
löl

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-28156439
>The tough task of reviving India's decaying railways
>It's overcrowded, dirty and outdated and observers say successive governments, unwilling to take bold steps to address its long list of problems, have hampered the growth and development of Asia's oldest rail network.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47264743
>India's fastest train breaks down on first trip
>India's fastest train has broken down on its first trip, a day after it was inaugurated by Prime Minister Modi.
>The Indian-built semi high-speed Vande Bharat Express was returning to the capital Delhi from the city of Varanasi after its first outing when brakes in a carriage reportedly jammed.

Attached: Make in Britain.jpg (624x400, 57K)

zeebiz.com/india/news-indian-railways-goes-from-bad-to-worse-over-last-3-years-on-this-critical-score-passengers-suffer-45494
>Indian Railways goes from bad to worse over last 3 years on this critical score; passengers suffer

snbchf.com/2016/12/bhandari-india-police-state/
>A British-era highway bridge in India collapsed in August 2016, killing 29 people. Amusingly the UK — even though it left India 70 years ago — maintains a database of the bridges it left behind.
>A few years ago, the UK alerted the Indian government that the bridge had outlived its useful life. Naturally, this alert was ignored.

Attached: Indian British bridge.jpg (600x414, 63K)

One might even call them a flying turd..........

Poo in the turbine

>now that it collapsed its not important anymore so its collapse is not important this thread sucks
Why do you hide your flag when everyone can tell you are a Pajeet?

Attached: shititdown.jpg (512x288, 51K)

The rail lines have been electrified. Coaches have been upgraded.

It’s a huge country. There’s bound to be some piece of news that’s going to fit your worldview.

Overall, we’ve developed much further. This was a country where 90% of the people didn’t even know to read or write in 1947.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOOOOOO YOU BROWN MIDGETS

POOOOOOPOOOOO

Attached: 201322181943219734_20.jpg (800x450, 64K)

Redpill me on airlines going bankrupt

Deutschen frau on my schlong,
Sie ist ein blonde,
Das ist wunderbar,
Für this Negro from Zanzibar!

Mozart? Beethoven? Bach? Du say?
Ich have the Ooga Booga rap from the Verinigte States,
We wirz Königz n Schiesse,
Der age von der Negro has come, so Reise, Reise!

Ich bin Schwarz, ich bin Deutsch citizen,
Ich ficki ficki every single German innocent,
From der Maas to der Bis,
Der alle Deutschland ist meine lütte bitch.

Protect dein Vaterland? What are du? Ein Nazi!
Rape der Deutsche woman? What am ich? Ein needy refugee!

Velkommen to Republik von Deustchland!
Neither Republik, nor Deutsch,
Just like it’s former empire.

Attached: 2CA665B5-BCE6-468A-AB21-222D96123EE5.jpg (453x410, 52K)

Top kek. Based krauts. The shitskin streetshitters will now vomit stale excuses trying to justify why they're subhuman. They'll be moving goalposts and giving excuses and still won't be a superpooper by 2050. They won't look at their mongrel face in the mirror and realize that they actually just suck because they're genetically inferior. That's the way of the eternal poo.

What is said in is true.

Attached: Adobe_20190413_150519__01.png (825x642, 448K)

Thanks for the bump. Ashamed of your country still, I see. Poor thing.

Attached: 382901A8-84F4-446F-BEBE-2CB8A7469560.jpg (472x650, 65K)

Most of the Indian infrastructure was built after the Brits left. What are you trying to prove?

Attached: BRIC - India - road building.png (1051x277, 33K)

If you had an IQ over 80 and a shred of self awareness, you'd be ashamed of your race, country and existence. I'm White and all's good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-125647__01__01.jpg (1026x667, 192K)

>There’s bound to be some piece of news that’s going to fit your worldview.
>Overall, we’ve developed much further.
The statisics and reports on the overall state of Britains railaway system you just called "some pieces of news" say no

Attached: 1505074892640.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Absolutely nothing. Their infrastructure has degraded after the Brits left and pooniggers overcrowding Victorian era trains is a common sight. Getting colonized by White men was the best thing that ever happened to their godforsaken race.

Attached: 1554546737637.jpg (700x450, 42K)

>In 1988, the first Shatabdi Express was introduced between New Delhi and Jhansi; it was later extended to Bhopal.[19] Two years later, the first self-printing ticket machine (SPTM) was introduced in New Delhi.[20] In 1993, air-conditioned three-tier coaches and a sleeper class (separate from second class) were introduced on IR. The CONCERT system of computerized reservations was deployed in New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai in September 1996. In 1998, coupon validating machines (CVMs) were introduced at Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. The nationwide Concierge system began operation on 18 April 1999. In February 2000, the Indian Railways website went online.[21] On 3 August 2002, IR began online train reservations and ticketing.[22] Indian Railways announced on 31 March 2017 that the country's entire rail network would be electrified by 2022.[23]

:)

Scamming and lying is the only thing poos are good at. They might run out of streets to shit in but they are never running out of lies and excuses.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-232653__01.jpg (1080x842, 198K)

Attached: 6225B3DF-D728-4BF9-B54C-166B4C351A81.jpg (1242x1096, 263K)

>I shill against India all day on Jow Forums but I am ashamed to drop my memeflag because I hate my country and am insecure of it

>Whites give you education, civilization and set up institutions
>70 years later still not 100% literate

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-130457__01 (1).jpg (1080x1686, 693K)

>Indian banks are evil and greedy
That's our banks too, Pankaj.

Based Brother
हिंदुस्तान ज़िंदाबाद

Attached: A4E2567A-1278-4126-915F-44B2B4605B15.png (880x1360, 1.78M)

>poo called out lying about railroads
>but muh poop quality crumbling indian highway stats checkmate
>INDIA IS NOT A SHITHOLE BUILT ON THE BACK OF ANGLOS!
>NO! LET ME STAY IN DENMARK! IM A GOOD PAJEET! IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER PAJEETS!

Attached: 1534459711859.jpg (640x610, 79K)

>I'm a shitskin who projects too much
;)

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-130612__01.jpg (1080x1623, 417K)

>The statisics and reports

One of your "news sources" is just a blog post. The other is a BBC article that says that Indian infrastructure is aging. But the aging infrastructure was built during the 1970s and 1980s. Not during British colonial times.

>Britains railaway

But India (and most other former colonies) are not using the British Railway system. The gauge (width) of the old British tracks wouldn't even be compatible with the trains currently running in India. Also half of tracks are now electrified.

Imagine having to call a poonigger your brother

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-130419__01.jpg (854x1521, 707K)

>India housed major centres of learning, including universities at Taxila, Nalanda, Vikramshila, and Thanjavur, until the Islamic invasion of India
>Even under the British Raj, Indians were busy setting up their own universities
>Hindu College was founded in 1899 by Krishan Dassji Gurwale in the backdrop of the nationalist struggle against the British Raj. Some prominent citizens, including Gurwale Ji, decided to start a college that would provide nationalist education to the youth, while being non-elitist and non-sectarian. Originally, the college was housed in a humble building in Kinari Bazar, Chandni Chowk, and it was affiliated to Punjab University as there was no university in Delhi at that time.

>still cant read toilet operation manual

Let me guess: You're a Muslim?

Sorry, you’re the one hiding behind a memeflag. I’m proud of my country and am free to show my flag here.

That pic.
>pretty close to the truth
Pic #2 is Melbourne Australia
And it has way too many streetshitters driving taxis

Attached: opus-aerial-lrg.jpg (1200x717, 1.05M)

One doesn't need to read bullshit poonigger statistics and read tech scammer lies to know you "people" are fuck-ups and turn everything you touch to shit.

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>Proud of being a shitskin curry

Attached: 1554995909439.png (660x879, 520K)

Drop your memeflag, are you not proud? Only two kinds of people use memeflags on Jow Forums, shills and people ashamed of being bullied by their country.

Take off that memefiag and we’ll discuss about racial superiority

>Proud of being a bottom of the barrel subhuman

Attached: 1554538357544.jpg (1024x640, 152K)

>memeflag shill
lmao nice b8 ITT

>but India got these American and Swiss and other European handmedowns and gibs :^)
>checkmate whitey :^)
>we have electricity sometimes partly now on paper! nothings going down the shitter
kek

Attached: six pajeets killed and 31 injured - April 2019 .jpg (900x450, 50K)

Still a Memeflag

>Anybody can be racially inferior than a poonigger
You're already at rock bottom Pajeet. Tied with niggers maybe.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-141347__01.jpg (1080x1487, 320K)

India now gibs to Europoors because you guys can’t even launch your own sattlelites lmao

spacenews.com/indias-pslv-launches-two-british-satellites-for-sstl/

l o l

Memeflag...

The amount of bullshit they can come up with *on paper* is ridiculous. You should take a look at a Pajeet's CV. That's exactly how they shill their shithole too.

Attached: images.jpg (660x450, 68K)

>poo in the loo
>we’ll discuss about racial superiority

Attached: amazing new poo in the loo infrastructure.jpg (660x440, 65K)

>Spaceshitter talking about space tech
Shitskins shouldn't be allowed to use the White man's technology. You literally almost doomed us all.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-214643__01.jpg (1080x376, 78K)

sup

>white mans tech
our tech. we built it.

Everything you use was given to you by the White man, monkey. The thought of your little brown chimp hands on technology that should be magic to your kind disgusts me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-200552__01.jpg (1080x930, 226K)

based anti-India shill

How’s bailing out a good thing? In India airline volumes have exploded but airlines business is a tough business to make money in. In India the low cost efficient airlines grew rapidly, while full service giants slowly shutdown as they couldn’t compete on price and grow volumes. The low cost carriers pushed price down to squeeze them out of the market. I knew this was coming. I have puts on Jet. I’m up around 8000$ today. Not much for whities but a lot for me. I’ve closed half my positions

An Indian opening his dirty mouth in public is the biggest anti-India shill.

Attached: images (3).jpg (721x425, 37K)

You better blow that 8k on a toilet

Attached: 1555404371184.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

The world over full service airlines are struggling or need support from the state or have extremely loyal business customers. There’s not much money to be made for investors. The only airlines that seem to be able to stay afloat are LCCs

Sorry for the incoherency, I’m phone posting

One of the posts outlined acquisition by Tata sometime in the future, I think the banks are aware of it and chose to let the company default. We’ve got several corporations defaulting both from India and abroad, the banks chose not to intervene.

learn to use modern plumbing you subhuman shitskin

Read this official Pakistani government document and you will understand what is going on:

>The Government should hire International lobbyists and strategic communication firms and reactivate Pakistani community living abroad to change global narrative

archive.is/cb1PW

Basically the Pakistani government has called out millions of overseas Pakistanis to volunteer as Internet and PR shills for their country. The shills are unpaid Pakistani diaspora but they are managed and instructed by professional PR firms.

Could’ve let the company stay afloat for sometime before being acquired. JA is shutting down. Last flight took from Amritsar to Mumbai today.

There’s nothing wrong in defaulting, unless there are personal guarantees. It should go to IBC and equity diluted and sold off

Holy fucking shit.
Those digits aren’t lying.