Thoughts on this hispanic faggot?

Attached: NickJFuentes.jpg (428x288, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XH9Gur7EHfI&t=5s&bpctr=1555620095
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
youtube.com/watch?v=S2z2Z8gGFt8
youtu.be/sr9x5h21gho
youtu.be/5aLoIbxjTKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has one of the best shows on YT and he’s intelligent enough to hold a conversation.

(((hispanic)))

Attached: nick fuentes jewish mom.jpg (674x1200, 101K)

Undeniably based, undefeated in debate and their absolute worst nightmare.

he did say he almost started unironically working for ben shapiro, but he wouldn't stop questioning america's aid to israel so it fell through

hes just a funny guy trying to make money. he is by far the most financially successful youtuber, makes about $300 a day.

he has no talent beyond talking so he needs to push this into the political sphere because guys like pat buchanan have blazed a trail for him that is economically sustainable and intellectually rewarding deep into your 80s. which means fuentes will be there until 2080s and he understands the important of building a strong foundation now.

>financially successful youtuber

of the right wing yt sphere i mean

Definitely /our goy/

youtube.com/watch?v=XH9Gur7EHfI&t=5s&bpctr=1555620095

Attached: 1554485715967.jpg (1200x730, 98K)

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: FE6FD639-66EF-4C7C-B67C-B190BA7DE744.gif (480x270, 885K)

Honorary Aryan no doubt.

Attached: 1552635259675.jpg (342x295, 29K)

He can actually form an argument unlike the vast majority of YouTube pundits that can only appear smart when debating school kids.

Wannabe William F Buckley. Christian Trad LARPers always flock to people like this.

He should go back to Guatemala

>makes about $300 a day.

he makes more than that. He was pulling in at least $3000 in one superchat. I don't know how much YT takes but it can't be that much

Attached: 1550778313864.jpg (480x611, 36K)

Charlie Kirk literally lists Israel first before America whenever he talks about causes Democrats need to support.

Attached: 34563456354_3.jpg (1920x1080, 632K)

I think they take %30

They take 30%

He's basically the same person as me but I'm not afro-latino. Would love to go to mass sometime with him and talk about how pagans and wignats are faggots.

Shalom!

he hate kikes so i like him.
so fuck off jew

he's pretty good
one of the best we have
the only problem with him is he thinks it's possible to be pro-white but not be pro-hitler
that's the flaw in his strategy

the only issue is he doesn't understand that feminism is a huge political issue.
we NEED women out of the workforce.

Thats it? I make 300 a day on uber. And im nothing special.

thats marion le pen you absolute spastic

sure but it fluctuates, im saying 300 on average after everything. i believe yt takes 40%+. he lives at home and saves all his money so i can see him having 100k-200k already from the past 2 years. he is still growing so the ceiling could reach 3k a day as you say. primarily his audience wants humor though, which is why over time he has to go mainstream, as a base grows the normies flood in and the jewish stuff or anti-gay stuff will naturally attract too much heat to maintain.

the question is staying power, to not be a flash in the pan he must align with established political parties which will keep him around during the coming multi-decade shitstorm of democrat controlled presidencies and secure some type of salary job, because youtube will cut him the moment he slips up. check out the new anti-semitism czar who will encode into law anti-zionism is anti-semitism, judaeo-bolshevik now boys.

He knows what he's doing and he knows what lines he can ride. During the mid-point break of the debate with Destiny, Destiny was asking Fuentes if he believed the Holocaust really happened to trip him up and Fuentes replied 'Of course I do. Why would anyone lie about that?' He knows what he's doing.

>driving around all day like a leave wearing and tearing your vehicle and spending tons of money on gas is the same as sitting at a desk for two hours a night and talking on the internet
yikes

he works 50 minutes a day though and 25 of that is reading comments and referencing running inside jokes.

internet work = low income but high free time.
real work = high income but no free time.

he has no overhead so he can save all his money.

Listen up frens.
Mauritian Struggle on his latest stream said he had heard some very unsettling things about Nick Fuentes from good sources, but he wouldn't disclose what those things are.
Someone find out, I must know! We all must know!

He can scam retards on youtube by pretending to be American back in his home country.

>doesn't know about optics

Do you even watch his show? No person can survive in politics being "pro-hitler". There is way to much negative stigma with Hitler, better off not trying to make yourself out to be Hitler 2.0.

Hitler is immediate turn off to any normie you retard. If you want to build a base, dont go near Hitler + you'll get banned.

He's pretty red pilled on women imo. Women are better than men at some jobs, straight up.

lol, retard

>frens

Go back where you came from and neck yourself along the way.

>Women are better than men at some jobs

Blow jobs, rim jobs....

spic, you're not helping

This dude is white, right?
He's a step or two above "castizos".

>the only problem with him is he thinks it's possible to be pro-white but not be pro-hitler
What? Supporting gay german nazism has nothing to do with being pro white.

How it feels to be part of the 2 best races in the world?

Obnoxious magapede teenager larping as a Republican boomer. Dunning-Kruger effect case.

No, he's not white

based

is it true that dark latinos hate light skinned ones?

He's ~80% white and the rest is native. According to a 23&me test he did.

I knew him from when he first started and did watch his show, but I cant any more with the retarded infighting and bandwagoning. This kid is cancer.

kys he hates trump

Remember a month ago when he deleted all of his Trumpcucking videos and proceeded to pretend that he hadn't been consistently wrong about everything for two years?

>'Of course I do. Why would anyone lie about that?'
wrong answer
>yes, but Hitler wanted to deport the Jews and the Palestinians didn't want them to return
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

There are 3 issues that are politically unacceptable to talk about
1. Pro White / Immigration
2. Isreal / Zog
3. Hitler / Nazi

The fact that we can talk about Immigration or even Israel now but not Hitler is a sign that Hitler is the #1 issue.

And this is the secret to winning
Hitler is the face of the white male
Nazis are the face of white people
It's not possible to assemble white people without redeeming Hitler.

Being able to explain Nazism to normies.
Reframing Nazis are the good guys in WW2
is the secret to winning

This, nick is based

finally a real role model for zoomer kiddies amongst the wave of charlie kuck cuckservativism

develop a mental filter for every time you hear jesus and replace it with hitler you fucking retard.

Hes one of those "Mexican Intellectuals" you hear about.

what things does he hate trump for, frens?

He is extremely annoying, a pretty dumb dude who thinks he is a genius. The worst part about this guy is that he is a hypocritical edgelord. He will deny the holocaust, talk about how white nationalism is what America needs, will talk shit about jews, will say certain edgy things for shock value etc, but when someone else tries to just say something as simple as ''white people need their own homelands,'' he calls them wignats, he talks shit about them, he says that they have bad optics etc. Just a complete hypocrite who will backstab you if you say anything pro-white.
All he really does is make people on the right look unhinged, while he is constantly punching right and attacking anyone who dares to be pro-white.

Well he's not as useless as you.

That's a good amount, still a castizo though. He will probably bleach his bloodline, so his descendants could be.

For being a worthless faggot

Nick is literally the perfect archetype. Why all you fucking wignats can't get this through your head? Fuck Hitler. Who cares if they're lying about him, who cares about the number of Jews killed, fuck him.
Focus on the birthrates, focus on immigration, focus on anti-white discrimination. You can actually prove that stuff is happening RIGHT NOW, undeniably, rather than going "m-muh historical accuracy!". That's the way forward.

Stanning for dictators only ressonates with other skullmask type characters, normies WILL NEVER get that, and they shouldn't have to.

It's a culmination of things: not doing much of anything on social media censorship, being close to Israel, no real progress on the wall, caving on the shutdown, prison reform, trusting Paul Ryan, letting DOJ push aggressively against various WNs.

It's bad politics but good business. He isn't competing with Chapo Trap House or Its Going Down for money.

Attached: FuentesMcFeels.png (2518x1024, 272K)

Whiter than you Jamal.

>pro-white but not be pro-hitler
Kill yourself you inbred LARPing faggot
Braindead edgy faggots like you are the reason talking about White Identity is impossible.

Hitler was a genocidal maniac. His table talks are disturbing. The nazis had satanic elements to them and were modernist arseholes who liked to bugger little blonde boys.

Yeah bro hitler rules! Wanna buy an unregistered handgun in the parking lot?

>Fuck Hitler. Who cares if they're lying about him, who cares about the number of Jews killed, fuck him.
>Focus on the birthrates, focus on immigration, focus on anti-white discrimination. You can actually prove that stuff is happening RIGHT NOW, undeniably, rather than going "m-muh historical accuracy!". That's the way forward.

because the left will say
>Don't be a Nazi
and whites get scared

Hitler supported German / Aryan (Indo European) Birthrates
Hitler was against non European Immigration
Hitler was pro white aka Aryan/IE

The only way to win is to tie the events of the present to Warmer Germany and redeem Hitler.

The fact that every single one of you is scared of being called a Nazi, the same way you were scared of being called a racist because you didn't support open borders is proof that redeeming Hitler is the requirement to win.

It's not good business. By being an edgelord he is scaring away normies, advertisers and making sure that he is never going to be hired by Fox or wherever he wants to work. The guy has committed a career suicide.
The only people who listen to this guy are edgelords, but then he attacks the edgelords.
He is eventually going to be banned and blacklisted for his Halocaust and pro-Hitler comments, and he isn't going to have any support left because he told the Holocaust deniers and Hitler fans to fuck off.

Fuentes is a low IQ brainlet.

>never going to be hired by Fox or wherever he wants to work.
you're an idiot
Trump just wanted to secure the border and for people to come in legally like a boomer cuck and he was blackballed by all the media channels.
You think there is any way people talking about the actual issues like MIGA will EVER be hired by Fox News?

>hitler was pro white
>hated slavs

>The fact that every single one of you is scared of being called a Nazi, the same way you were scared of being called a racist because you didn't support open borders is proof that redeeming Hitler is the requirement to win.

You are controlled op or a literal 80 iq larper

>redeem Hitler
You're literally a fed. Even if you aren't, you are. How can someone actually hold this position? "Redeem Hitler", that's the most self destructive position one could take. You're not only sidelining the more moderate identitarian types, you're effectively shutting down normie engagement.

Get it through your thick fucking skull, HITLER WILL NEVER BE REDEEMED. Move the fuck on.
I'm glad someone else agrees with me

In the long term, you're probably right, but his money is good now and he's one of the few who talk WN who not only kept his Twitter but also his blue checkmark.

The self-destruction of others (Milo, Mosley, Heimbach) has extended his own sub-cultural longevity. He's not our worst debater, but he doesn't engage the left often enough.

Fox probably won't be an option for anyone on our bandwidth... read the "Planet Fox" bit that was in the New York Times Magazine, it provides some good insight into where that network is likely to lurch in the long-term.

I don't like Fuentes much either but if he's committing career suicide, it's akin to overeating or smoking cigarettes rather than putting a bullet in his brain.

I'm ethno-nationalist.
I don't want non native people of any stripe or colour on this land, and i've never hid that belief from anyone.
Hitler was still a fucking maniac though. Don't give me guff about how misunderstood he was, I know he has been lied about. Does not negate many of his provable actions and his own words which in themselves are bad enough.

>You are controlled op or a literal 80 iq larper
Hitler was pro Aryan
Aryan was the older term for what we called Indo European today
And Slavs are an Indo European Group
Hitler thought Slavs were inferior to Germans, which seems accurate.

>You are controlled op or a literal 80 iq larper
>. How can someone actually hold this position? "Redeem Hitler", that's the most self destructive position one could take
IQ 150
I see that this is the only strategy possible to win while no one else dares to even think about defending Hitler.

>You're not only sidelining the more moderate identitarian types, you're effectively shutting down normie engagement.
The far left wants Hitler back.
The far left wants Nazis back
They want to bash the fash
>Becareful what you wish for because you just might get it
If you can develop a strategy to successfully defend Hitler then you will win the culture war.

Remember 2 days from now is Hitler's birthrate

OP is GAY

Youtube takes 1/3 and you must pay taxes, Google sends you an income statement at the end of the year.

t. someone who's never watched a show where Nickler address the womyn question

youtube.com/watch?v=S2z2Z8gGFt8

It's pretty clear you've never watched him, that's one of his main positions.

What I meant by not understanding feminism is:
1. We need to do 1 vote per FAMILY. This is how you get rid of women's right to vote
2. Most women are miserable in corporate America. It's child abuse to raise women with no gender norms and tell them to complete with men when they'll be miserable.
3. Most women are low self esteem and good looking women can use their bodies to get attention from men. Feminism encourages this type of behavior i.e. slut culture and this causes women lots of growing pains and physical trama from being used.

He understands the voting issue but I don't think he understands the full damage of feminism because of his young age.

He is the only nicker I would allow to live in my neighborhood.

He is well aware women shouldn't have the right to vote (which is pretty far-right ideas in this day and age), should stay at home, have babies, etc.

Idk what you want him to do about, pass laws to forbid women in the workforce as a random youtuber?

He definitely agrees with your second point, so I don't see the issue there.
As for third, he never elaborated on it? His position on feminism would be to do away with it, so it would solve that problem anyways.

>Idk what you want him to do about, pass laws to forbid women in the workforce as a random youtuber?
I meant that he doesn't realize women in the workforce is horrible
doesn't have the experience to redpill normies on how much women hate their jobs
and needs this as part of the strategy against feminism.

women voting a mistake is just 1 slice of feminism and alone isn't enough to topple it.

For being an Israel-firster and a fucking failure of a president, generally.

>I meant that he doesn't realize women in the workforce is horrible
He literally mentioned that as a negative in the video listed above.. He knows women in the workforce is detrimental to society.

Bro he does realize that
youtu.be/sr9x5h21gho

>He literally mentioned that as a negative in the video listed above.. He knows women in the workforce is detrimental to society.
not just for society but for women themselves.
Does he talk about how laws forcing women on board of directors is bad
or have the diversity and inclusion programs of fortune 500 are bad
that forcing more women in workforce is bad because women CHOOSE to leave as the jobs are too stressful for them?

So I found out Nick the knifes little secret. He experimented with a male friend.

For doing nothing but sucking kike dick 24/7.
Now get fucked Jared.

exactly.
this is exactly the opposite.
telling women to get back in the kitchen is dumb
showing women how almost all women that entered the workforce left
and getting corporate women to talk comfortably about how much they hate their jobs is the strategy to win.

Yes, he is against programs that favor women over men that push diversity/equality in the workforce. Anyone that isn't a lefty is.

You need to get your autism checked.

Holy fuck lmao

Attached: NICKfuentespepeestyle.jpg (225x225, 10K)

That’s kinda hot

Attached: 31C3D33B-0DBC-4C59-AAD5-A764F4E7A16F.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Anyone else turned off by how fast he ran and signed up with Yang gang when it was a bit of a trend with the dissident right people? He had the hat for a second, but then when the hype and memes stopped, he kinda dropped it?

Wow. This future society sure looks bright!

Attached: 993139f967797863976df34dd7522fec.png (798x603, 860K)

This right here. I don't want to dickride too hard cause he obviously reads Jow Forums and will start to think he's invincible and I found him insufferable AS FUCK before I watched enough of his content to be convinced but Nick shows massive promise at the age of 20. He's smart, articulate, shits on everyone he faces in debate and uses the spic angle in a funny and self-aware way. Don't give a shit that he's 1/8th Amerindian or whatever, he puts himself on the line and is upfront about it so I respect that. Great guy, makes me want to be an American. Would still love to flying kick him though the smug prick.

You're positing an improbable scenario.
His audience is not composed of women. It's like 99% male, maybe even more, because of the issues he discusses that doesn't go well with female audiences.

There's no audience to which he would bring this subject.

He's not an autist, he's just going about it unreasonably. Nick isn't talking about the points he brought up because there's not an audience for it. The only thing he can do is bring up general assertions, anything deeper than that is preaching to the trees.

You have to take someone who already has an established female audience to discuss this stuff with.

It's because Yang didn't capitalize on it. Granted, people like Jared Holt started snooping in, Verge did a hit piece on his small fanbase on Jow Forums and got him to denounce it (not his fault, he's a Dem), his campaign then fired a guy that was involved in the publicity department because he had connections to "undesirables"...

All of that put a halt to the little movement that was taking place.

I saw that podcast he did with Patrick little. Well not with him patrick little was on and nick came on later to talk to him. He sounds like a smart guy. A bit of a dick. Made little rage quit. It was kind of cowardly. The podcast was pretty tame until nick came on then they all just seemed to gang up on little.

>You're positing an improbable scenario.
>His audience is not composed of women. It's like 99% male, maybe even more, because of the issues he discusses that doesn't go well with female audiences.
>There's no audience to which he would bring this subject.
and thats how you get more women in the movement
and you explain this to people like faith goldy and have her lead the female campaign.

as i said originally.
i like nick
but he doesnt have the full winning strategy
he is a different version of richard spencer.

Hes got good view points, but hes compensating for his spic and nig dna. He wouldnt be allowed in the ethnostate

>picks on mommy
get fucked faggot
also
youtu.be/5aLoIbxjTKE

Attached: 4263462422.jpg (930x690, 95K)

unironically have been watching him lately..
He's funny and redpilled but not a fucking complete antisocial sperg like other ecelebs.

i like him