Most women are genetic trash

Most women have either no tits, or fridge bodies or no ass or any combination of those.
Really, most women don't even have the basic qualifying fertility indicator like defined hips and waist. I'm talking about thin women here. They're just planks with slight curve in middle. Really though it's the absolute lack of tits that kills me. I see a woman with big tits once every 3 months.

And then there's their faces, and while I'm not into faces as much, there are days where I don't see a 7/10, and I live in parts of world where women are supposedly attractive. Of course if we remove makeup then it's even worser. Most women are absolute genetic garbage and if they applied their eugenics scan same way they do to us they'd puke from themselves.

I sometimes forget women with fertile bodies exist but then I see a 10/10 insta thot and get reminded that most women really are not sexy in the least.

Attached: 1509861596628.png (750x1334, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's even worser
Good post up until this point. Kill yourself, subhuman.

op is a faggot

Just admit you like men, faggot

This board is obsessed with hips. Good luck finding someone with those hips that isn’t going to turn into a food blister once she’s settled with you.

Try dick my dude.

Men are held to a higher genetic standard than women when physicality is concerned.

is a kike

>I live in parts of world where women are supposedly attractive
>Albania
Nope.jpeg

So so many burgers and kikes trying to delude themselves their ugly landwhale wives/gfs aren't garbage ITT

Small tits > big tits
Small butts > big butts

White women are petite, delicate and beautiful. Only niggers want grotesquely large sex-indicators, because they're incapable of appreciating subtlety or anything civilised.

Most shqiptar are genetic trash

There I fixed it for you OP

Attached: 00EF5BFC-5648-4110-A887-E74D0C40C64A.jpg (1300x866, 148K)

he's right you know

95% of all women that ever lived went on to reproduce, there was never any real evolutionary pressure on them, compare to 25% of all males throughout history reproducing prior to the time agriculture became the norm and all men were guaranteed a wife as long as they were willing to toil on the farms

it explains why the average woman is so fundamentally mediocre in every way be it looks, intelligence or personality

Women of all species tend to be shittier

Men will fuck anything, the selective pressure is on them to attract women.

Attached: 002807-sexsel.jpg (600x316, 55K)

We can save women! world wide!!!
Come get in here!!! for KEK! for Love!! For National Pride!!

We Fly Our Pride Flag!!! PRAISE KEK!!!

Attached: 1555248862670.png (684x880, 539K)

>I'm not into faces as much
You're just a retarded pervert and nobody should listen to what you have to say.

So what you're saying is you like children, cause that looks like you're saying you like the body of a child.

And you a jew, not sure what is worse

this

of course you see 10/10s on instashit, they realize they can manipulate (((you))) into giving them either a. attention, b. cash or c. both. but, I guess im not qualified for this thread, because I have a few 8-9/10 friends.

No, that is not what I'm saying, roastie. Fuck off.

>Most women have either no tits, or fridge bodies or no ass or any combination of those.
So white women?

Niggresses have huge asses and thighs, fuck they even have a medical term for it "steatopygia", and that hasn't stopped blacks from being human excrement since the dawn of time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

Yes, white women that is. Everyone knows that black qveens are superior.

Attached: 1548308026471.jpg (539x810, 42K)

>they're incapable of appreciating subtlety or anything civilised.

Attached: dxfBWfBU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: go be a nigger somewhere else.jpg (850x807, 235K)

She must really need to take a shit, her ass is about to explode

>why didn't I just become a plumber?

Specially the few ones that have some slavic origin

Fucking disgusting. Ugly subhuman gorilla nigger.

Nice wet turd there

user I think you’re a faggot

a jew is worse than a faggot

>I live in parts of world where women are supposedly attractive
>Albania

This. I am glad that some people are still sane here.

BRAAAPP

same here user. My friends tell me I'm picky, but they are dating fat chicks and this one chick that has an eye lower than the other

>Implying you won't see scores of men without defined jaws, or have narrow shoulders, have effeminate voices, or are manlets.

I’d take a 4/10 if she would be a good mother

The width of your pelvic bone has nothing to do with your body fat percentage.
It's lifestyle.

Pretty hot. If we eliminated the males and breed the females through a couple times, then we can talk.

No you wouldn't. You just wouldn't fall in love with someone like that. Have you not noticed that everything an attractive girl does automatically becomes more interesting, lovely and cute?

Yeah women could look much better and itd be great if they didnt go sour so quickly.

All men are, I'm afraid:
Singh, D., 1993. Adaptive significance of female physical attractiveness: role of waist-to-hip ratio.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419_000806.png (1013x661, 65K)

jesus this is worse than regular photoshop.

>Albania
>Attractive

Fake and narcissistpilled.

Attached: 1273509387842.jpg (700x469, 75K)

But the OP obviously isn't attracted to males.

Sauce?

Brazzers.

>insta thot
you realize that they're not as advertised in real life right?

Back in the 90's and early 2000's women actually put effort into having an attractive body. Today they don't give a shit about how they look.

Mutt are genetic trash, right. Niggers are subhuman, they aren't quite there in intelligence as evolved white people. Intelligence in animal world is many times seen as different coloration. Same brown and black is obviously not intelligent design. Human eyes were made to see more colors than insects, more vivid colors, the better. Blue sky is beautiful, orange sky is beautiful, so are such eyes and hair..etc.

>most women have bad genetics when I put them to my subjective beauty standards

Attached: C3635EF3-FF42-4CBB-AC61-584266ABA36C.png (1025x767, 1.03M)

That's a lot of text to basically say you aren't attracted to women.

What makes you think white women can't have any of those traits?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

That looks like some kind of disorder or genetic mutation.

Go back to dick then OP

Swedish men stop putting up with thots.
Thots take to positions in government.
Swedish men allowed them too.
Thots import dick.

This.

Attached: MjAxNS0wNS0yMiAxNjozOTo0OQ_ODAuMTYzLjUuMjQ1.jpg (491x528, 50K)

Are those gypsies. I noticed that Albanians are fucked in the head too. Like Turks crossed with gopniks.

petite women with slim hips are still perfectly capable of birthing children. the pelvis is effectively in arms race with head diameter at full term.