Shrooms for heartache

>fell in unrequited love for the second time
>this time she lead me along for months
>it hurts much much more than the first time

I honestly feel physically sick 24/7. That's the only way to describe this pain. It is a pain. It's a physical pain.

It took me a year and a half to get over it last time, this time I know will be sooner, but its hurts so much more.

I've never felt more alone.

This time I'm an adult (20), and I want to mediate some of the feelings away with drugs.
I could get shrooms, do you think I should? Would it be worth it to go on a trip and clear my head? Would 2g be enough for my first time!

Attached: carles-rabada-604632-unsplash-e1554474210268.jpg (894x723, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_and_setting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>first time shrooming
>heartbroken
nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_and_setting

I know I can't go into it with a bad head, I wanted to go into it with an openmind about changing and moving on, making it about being a personal journey to move on and start a new.

That's the mindset I want to take going in

might be beneficial then
do it, 2grams is perfect

Yeah, and conceivably that could work, but being ”physically sick 24/7” doesn’t sound like you’re ready.

Kind of a gamble with that.
If you get your set and setting right it could help a lot but psychadelics in general are major mood enhancers. They'll amplify what you're feeling. So if you're depressed as all fuck they may make it a lot worse..

What you need is not shrooms, but MDMA. It will help you see things in a more positive way

Differentfag.
I have two pills for this exact reason but wont take them without testing them. Recent investigation found most street MDMA in my area is meth. Any recommended test kits on Amazon or something or is that out if your knowledge?

mdma comedown sux
most people just send it to reliable labs that test it for you, at least in Europe, I haven't seen that in the US

I'm in Canada. Also not charged about sending meth in the mail here lol.
We aren't the US in terms of drug strictness but we're close. When it comes to schedule Is lol

i'm sure you have a harm reduction program where you can send your pills

No, I know it's a given in Europe cause you aren't retards but we have safe shooting sites for heroine. That's it. It is fiercely resisted by voters, and I wouldn't even be surprised if they aren't around anymore.

also if you have PRESSED pills and no capsules you can look up reviews on pillreports, dancesafe, etc. they're almost always spot on

Capsules im afraid. I guess I'll just buy a testing kit and bust one open. I only wanted one anyway.

i live in South America and have it lol
DanceSafe tests in Canada

>US based
Huh. I learned something today.

aw shit they sell kits too
you're gucci

Yup. But buying a kit was what I was going to do anyway.
But to that end you still helped. Thanks bruv.

I say go for it. Just had my heart broken too and I’m a psychonaut. Just gonna do some this week, need to get through this awful pain.

I went for a long walk and feel better now sorry everyone

What do you mean led you on? Did you have a sexual relationship?

Glad you’re feeling better now

Comedowns can be alleviated. Vitamin C and 5HTP pills and SLEEP

>psychadelics in general are major mood enhancers

Pretty much this OP, this user knows what he’s talking about