What do we think about this Jow Forums?

What do we think about this Jow Forums?

Attached: 54wxvvn1cq111.1.jpg (540x405, 28K)

Think for yourself for once you gigantic faggot.

A fair point, the angry masses tend to be over emotional and dont understand the wider repercussions of their actions. thats why mob rule is so terrible

I've got a solution then. $15/h is mandatory for businesses employing more than 10 people.

> oh no muh corporations
NPC's gonna NP.

If it employs millions, it ain't mom and pop.

This. Although i just have a teenager working off the books for $8/hr at my burger joint

Instead of big labor it should say Jewish Controlled Labor Unions

Most mom and pop businesses are run by the owners or hire very few people. The guy who rings you up at those places is usually the fucking owner

Getting rid of the mexican menace and bringing our industry back is the correct way to solve this problem

This message brought to you by Walmart.

>nose

Attached: 20190223_201518.jpg (1046x1046, 570K)

Walmart benefits from this. So do most big chains. They can afford to pay a few extra bucks but small businesses cant. It protects their monopoly

Like I said, if it employs millions it ain't mom and pop. Take a look at the sign.

Based.

Attached: 1554660276034.gif (161x149, 2.33M)

Seems pretty accurate

its fkn true, and the dipshits dont even realize it.

every faggot urbanite votes for a $15min while simultaneously preaching about loving local small businesses and their local dive diner.

and every fucking one of them is a hypocrite dipshit ignorant retard voting with their fee-fees rather than fucking rationality.

I just cant fucking stand dealing with all that paperwork. Its easier to hand him an envelope full of bills. Government regulations are already making it difficult enough. Any moron can make a burger but dealing with regulations is a pain in the ass

No one gives a fuck about your paperwork faggot.

Attached: 1555537384300.jpg (478x463, 158K)

How the fuck does a simple Mom & Pop place employ millions??

Attached: 2010306C-59B1-4455-AD3F-6B5FF320FA8C.png (1080x1076, 560K)

Muh big labor should read ILLEGAL ALIENS DRIVING DOWN WAGES

dealing with the government is half of your fucking job now as a business owner, you haven't managed more than your own dick loser

Thats why we should raise the minimum wage? Dumbass.

It's referencing the millions that are employed by mom and pop shops, not that that specific business employs millions.

Amazon's wage increase is intended for this exact purpose.

what does that have to do with paperwork?

Again, it's referencing the millions of people who are employed by mom and pops in general.

are you being retarded on purpose

>Big Labor
Friedmanites are absolutely fucking sick in the head.

This idiot is lazy and thinks he's a good businessman.

Daily reminder that the purpose of minimum wage is to increase inflation so kikes can keep giving out shitty loans

A $15 an hour federal minimum wage would hurt smaller businesses especially in the midwest, where cost of living is much lower. $15 an hour is too high for a low level job here.

You can't have open boarders and 15 dollar min wage

>I can't run a business without being allowed to pay people poverty wages
>I should be allowed to pay poverty wages because muh mom and pop shop

You should be allowed to pay whatever wages your employees accept.

Another little known purpose of minimum wage is this; many unions have their pay rates tied to minimum wage. Instead of saying "you have to pay us 27 dollars an hour", they say "you have to pay us minimum wage plus 20 dollars an hour". That's why so many unionfags are vocally supportive of minimum wage hikes. It means they get a raise without having to renegotiate anything. Raising the minimum to 15 bucks an hour would be a huge windfall for these parasites.

what if the work they do is worth less and minimum wage is it better they stay unemployed?

This pick is so thoroughly retarded I'm convinced the author did NO research what so ever
>strikes weren't made legal until the 1930s
>average daily wage in the 1880's was around 2$
>sweatshop regulations hit the USA in the 19th century
>Right to join a union was, again, a 1930's thing
>child labor laws where from the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, not fucking 1924
>40 hour work week is from a 1940 amendment to that act, but dates back to the 1860s
>Equal pay act happened in 1963, not 1964, but first attempts at it in congress date back to the 1940's
The only thing he got right was OSHA, which was enacted by Nixon, a republican.
It's like the author just picked some things he knew where made into laws at some point and just randomly choose years and arguments to assign to them

Funny how McDonalds started rolling out the order kiosks right when this minimum wage crap started happening.
There aren't as many faces in the back of the store either. Wonder why.