Are Swedes the real untermensch? I mean how else can you produce cucks like these?

Are Swedes the real untermensch? I mean how else can you produce cucks like these?

Attached: 0.png (640x962, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEtSdsBPmhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swedecuck thread theme:
youtu.be/NEtSdsBPmhk

sweden is literally a vasall state of the united states empire. not even kidding. what do you expect. some alco troll willing to get paid to do whatever, doesn't exist in america

In our defense...there is no defense. The only people I hate more than the social democrats are the cuckservatives that voted him into the government only because he promised that he wouldn't give our nationalists (who represent 2 million votes) influence. Party over populace.

Sweden is one of the few countries annoying Israel real bad.

Needless to say Breitbart is West Coast kikes, Jews than wanted to conquer Hollywood, but found faith in a nearby rabbi. They hate all enemies of Israel. That's all.

I like how they don't even bother pretending they're "refugees" anymore, it's just "it should be illegal to not take in economic migrants from Subsaharan Africa"

>Sweden is one of the few countries annoying Israel
So?

Attached: 1555277474959.jpg (250x223, 7K)

yeah TOTALLY true. who owns all publishing in sweden except for the state tv and radio? yeah, you are misinformed.

Why the hell do you still have social democrats? It's the most spineless ideology that pretty much died out in the 1990s-2000s, because no one took these valueless idiots seriously.

swedens running out of money trying to feed the niggers that cant and wont work.

He's backed himself into a corner and can't openly admit that we can't take any more refugees without admitting that the evil racist nazis were right all along.
He's trying to play some moral high ground in an attempt to get other to take in refugees so we don't have to.
Basically this is not because he wants europe to take in more refugees, but he wants other countries to take in more so sweden can take in less.
And yes he is an absolute cuck.

Is there hope for sweden?

I will visit in autum this year.

Attached: 1552829661816.png (603x582, 371K)

Sweden will drown in its own shit all the natives should leave so the welfare state collapses faster

...stay strong hungary, sweden will vanish before any serious sanctions will hit you.

no, all of europe is doomed

...it always need s to get worst, to get better. massredpilling the people isnt an easy task.

Attached: cucknation.png (500x306, 62K)

I hate Sweden

Don't worry about a thing man. People only care about the (world) in their neighborhood, once every street is filled with niggers who beg and steal, even the hardcore lefties will break. After all, I am willing to bet the people who invited them in Sweden font even live with em.

Jow Forums is completley misreading this.

Sweden is overrun and wants more European countries to take the load off them because they know it will destroy them.

actually, you should follow the EU rules if you want to stay in the EU. we should make EU change the rules or we should leave the EU. refusing to take immigrants is admirable but the bigger issue is that we all keep allowing the EU to grow in power.

“What’s in it for us?” should be the question asked in anything related to international politics. This is true for all nations.

Attached: B2058BFF-9F1E-49AE-A861-B57D770A9E60.jpg (307x228, 7K)