Would you feel comfortable confessing to a female priest?

would you feel comfortable confessing to a female priest?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x685, 62K)

Woman can’t be priests
Also, Bible says nothing about confessing things to priests. That’s just the Catholics way of controlling ppl thru guilt

Female 'anythings' have destroyed every single religion they have touched!

only if she's a lesbian

>start confessing to the sins of lust and debauchery I have committed
>She starts gushing like a waterfall after a spring thaw
No, I can see that ending badly

Why are white people so retarded? Why would you confess anything to anyone? Why let someone else know your secrets so they can blackmail you- OH, ok I see.

>Catholics way of being the oldest and largest human intelligence network of all time

No such thing as female priest

Women are forbidden from being priests. This is blasphemy

Attached: cf1babbfc26a17925e285a1896d1a5a8.png (1500x1200, 88K)

>confessing to pastors AT ALL
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 1 Tim 2:5

Attached: maze meme smaller.png (2381x1250, 3.84M)

Women can't be priests
> That's some Protestant made-up shit

this

So much this. The priest knew literally everything about everyone. Most of them are legit and would keep their mouths shut. But if you think that the Jesuits didn't use that knowledge to shape politics, you are crazy.

Sounds hot, though I do think a true male confession would shatter most women's brains.

I could just imagine Jow Forums finding a female priest and taking turns going into confession

Only if she'll be the one flogging me afterward.

Any "Christian" church with a female priest is blatantly disobeying Scripture so that secular "moral" authorities will pat them on the belly and not call them sexist. There is no reason to attend such a church in the first place.

Women are not prepared to understand the true woes of man. It's like the eldritch horrors of Lovecraft, If she were to truly see that which plagues them she would go insane.

>blatantly disobeying Scripture
Book, chapter and verse, or you're an ignorant kike cuck cocksucker.

Christianity is a meme, time to move on to the next religion, boys.

1 Timothy 2:12: I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

This.

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. -1 Cor 14:33-35

based

Epistles are private and not general advice.

This I will concede, if we agree that larping the Mediterranean division of labor as of the 4th century AD is appropriate 1700+ years and 7000+ miles away. Which I don't, but at least you are being consistent.