IT"S OVER

IT'S OVER
>IT'S OVER
IT'S OVER
>IT'S OVER

Attached: its over for your king.png (490x220, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIVfrBFc5og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it faggots

They are desperately clinging on to this Russian narrative. It's all they have left, since normal people dont give a fuck about his tax returns.

Forgotten by 2020.

Trump will be impeached. It will fail and then the impeachers will be tried for treason.

CALLS FROM WHO?

WHO'S CALLING?

Attached: 1524213946895.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

PoliticusUSA is literally a fake news website kek

try to impeach the attorney general, that'll be the funniest shit

please start the civil war. oh please.

>it will fail

lmao nice cope

Do it faggot. You won't.

Attached: 1431821789302.jpg (480x615, 72K)

Will not be impeached.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF DONALD TRUMP

THERE'S NO WAY HE CAN COME BACK FROM THIS ONE

Libs will be trolled trump will see a second term and hinted today after second term he will change the laws to get a third!

god I hope they do it

Some faggots on twitter

hide thread

>israel

kike opinion discarded

I dare you to try and do it

I've only been browsing for an hour and all I want to do is choke a shill

Attached: 1537812821229.png (676x541, 146K)

correct

>all those tabs

based

>coverup to protect the president
MMMM GRAYONS :DDD

Attached: 1531235874778.jpg (960x516, 50K)

>There are immediate calls for...
Nothing new, cucks have been impotently screeching for years.

Not an opinion.

Lol. I’ve soent the last 3 years being angry, being understanding and just overall trying to wrap my mind around the lefties and recently it finally dawned on me that they are brainwashed retards. Took me a while but now I’m not upset anymore st what they say. Just what they do.

>mfw trump gets impeached then re-elected in 2020

Attached: 820C152A-85F9-44AC-98A1-86619C596D0C.gif (200x199, 476K)

The media sure does like to propagate things.

Attached: 1553375069026.png (680x680, 188K)

When you finally understand that none of their moves are based on logic or reason, you can finally breathe knowing that indeed it is they who are crazy.

Top fucking lel

he can get impeached in the house then they'll just say no in the senate. it was the same for clinton.

people on r/politics are saying the same thing about the people here

both sides think the other is dumber than they are (and the truth is, the dems are right)

>ALSO BREAKING NEWS:
Bernie can still technically win the 2016 campaign after drumpfs inevitable impeachment tomorrow.

The salt has become so overwhelming, the fumes from it are making them hallucinate that they've won.
We've seen some insane anti-Trumper's, but this is Intergalactic Autism on a scale never before encountered.

Attached: deal_with_it.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

>people
>r/politics

i just want a civil war. whatever has to happen so we can throw sjws from helicopters should be the goal.

more proof that these people need to be exterminated. There's no reasoning with them, all the evidence (or lack therof) is staring them in the face, over and over, and they just can't admit they were wrong. Fire up the ovens lads we've got work to do.

It’s truly pathetic and everyone can see it

Nice cope fagget

Oh no what are we gonna do ...

Attached: 85688471.jpg (605x755, 137K)

>durr everything is the same im a dumbn fucking leaf there is no objective truth in anything durrr

kill yourself retard, this is why no one likes your faggot country.

>THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF DONALD TRUMP
>
>THERE'S NO WAY HE CAN COME BACK FROM THIS ONE

Hmmm this sounds vaguely familiar

good fuck trump

he probably watches maddow while he diddles his dog

Attached: 1538839764030.png (585x565, 255K)

quads have decided

Attached: 1555493322781.jpg (720x480, 30K)

Jesus, your OP wasn't meant to be ironic was it?
Canadia has single-handedly transformed Poe's Law into Poe's Paradigm

Attached: nabisco_introduces.jpg (140x107, 7K)

Attached: 1541658509479.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

Good get rid of the Israeli agent faggot in Chief.

Attached: drumpf452273465823465273465826495872349582346875.png (519x519, 497K)

Attached: 1486123701757.jpg (574x716, 163K)

bye bye zion don. We won't see you in 2020 and your legacy will be written in dirt.

dank may may, shareblue.

Bruhhh it’s actually over lmfao. Jow Forums is in full damage control.

Literally everyone outside of this echo chamber

some shitty lawyer that graduated from a state university that looked it over for 15 minutes

when (((they))) figure out that there was no collusion.

Attached: 1555176547384[1].png (492x411, 223K)

>Any day now, and this time for real

Attached: 09707896976770.jpg (222x227, 9K)

I hope they do try to remove him, it would probably be the best chance at kicking off an all out war here in the US.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

You truly are a fucken idiot

I had a prediction that both sides would claim victory from this report and nothing would change in a week when people move on to the next outrage. Anyone cap it? Pic was a fancy pepe

Of course not. Collusion points to your country, and Mueller will bury that like he did 911

>worldnews doesnt know how legal matters works
I hope the dems talk about the meuller investigation for the next 80 years.

Oh no, this time he's really done.

Attached: trumps done.jpg (1920x1666, 2.71M)

dude, it's the only opinion that matters...

Damn I hope so! We can’t let democrats take power again after they already tried to break the system.

At some point don't you need evidence to claim a cover up?

>I had a prediction that neither side would budge

Woah ur like a deer

Anonmoymous #210434551 predicted ths

The left needs to keep doubling down, just downing logarithmically with a limit that approaches infinity. Ensure 2020 Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIVfrBFc5og

No they'll go protest in the streets

Attached: nervousman.png (727x375, 231K)

What the fuck is wrong with these people who can't give up on the collusion hoax? They must have some kind of mental disorder. I'm serious, why are they like this?

Attached: 1542773505526.png (400x600, 345K)

Honestly this is most likely to happen in the next few weeks

Rev up those skull masks, impotent libtard bashing season is upon us

>Jow Forums, a board on a website that allows anyone to post anything unless it is illegal, is an echo chamber
>twitter and reddit, heavily censored and botted platforms, aren’t tho

Hillary had the media prop up Trump as her strawman candidate. She wanted him to win the primary because they had planned to take him out with the Russia collusion crap. Backfired, bigly!

yes if DNC was a person, they would be an insane bitch no one wants to hear from.
Dems keep digging holes; lying to cover more lies

Silica challenge?

Avenatti, he is the saviour lawyrr and will be brought to the supreme court

Glass the juice

Attached: 714Ej3AyX4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1499, 57K)

Ayy let me holla sexy ma focka

#basta

Based and redpilled reference. It's a shame that 75% of people seeing your post wont know what it means because they're a bunch of fucking NEWFAGS

>ignores fusion-gps to Russian chick at Trump tower
>ignores Democrat connection to Russians
>ignores DOJ connection to Russians
>ignores
>ignores
>ignores
There certainly is a cover-up.
When you consider their scope was all things Russians and 2016 elections.
Maybe we should see the unredacted version because there are obviously some pretty big known facts missing from this report.

30% of the US population are complete slaves to whatever is held up by the media. I think they desperately want to fit into what is socially acceptable without regard to who is determining what is acceptable or the meaning behind it. They are empty headed sheep in desperate need of being told what to say think and do at all times and cannot fathom why someone would not.

All the liberals have left is this performative coonery. Sad. Trump wins 2020 in a landslide and they will have nobody t o blame but themselves.

Attached: Untitled 245.jpg (886x882, 391K)

>the literal MediaMatters/CTR board disagrees with Jow Forums

ya don't say, leaf

Tfw you realise most of this thread is bots or useful idiots.
>le blumpffhf btfo hehehe
Or
>lets call go get those protesters
The latter being posts to convince brainlets to "do something", forever making matters worse

Cope bitch

Attached: Snapchat-1353461438.jpg (1080x2087, 717K)

Yep, it's the same shit everyday lol.

Attached: 1553100398582.png (1276x630, 467K)

>politicususa

>quads

they wont do it confirmed

So can someone explain to someone who's been at work all day what the fuck is going on?

Cognitive dissonance. They've been convinced by Jewish journalists and politicians that there is no scenario in which Trump didn't collude with Russia. No amount of new information will change their minds.

Imagine for a moment if there was irrefutable evidence that IQ data by race was a complete lie and blacks have roughly the same IQ as whites. People here simply wouldn't believe it because it goes against (their) reality. What would it take to shatter that illusion? Many are here because something broke the cognitive dissonance, but it probably took either a gradual understanding of the information presented or some outside shock changed their entire outlook

I just don't fucking care anymore. Same fucking song day in day out. Just go ahead and impeach so the Senate can buttfuck you faggots. Impeach him every fucking day it means jackshit without the Senate. Stupid fucking niggers.

Keep dreaming OP. The sauce site is gay with their navigation menu being different areas to bash Trump. Summary of article is fake and gay too.

Reporter: "if if if if if if.. can you impeach Trump please for me and my TDS gay friends?"

Nadler: "That is one possibility. There are others. We obviously have to get to the bottom of what happened and take whatever action seems necessary at that time. It’s too early to reach those conclusions. It’s one reason we wanted the Mueller report. We still want the Mueller report in its entirety. We want other evidence, too. "

Summary on site and reddit "People are going to impeach Trump!!!". Accept you've failed yet again and have to distort some positive out of your disaster of a scenario.

Attached: politicus-lol.jpg (1643x890, 152K)

Look at the catalog right now. It's going out exactly as I described. Either ITS OVER or SEALED INDICTMENTS. And this was largely the same when Mueller initially announced an end to the report. Another distraction down, on to the next outrage. Also someone said they capped it

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

OHH SHIT, IT'S OVER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE