Christkikes can never understand

They focus on their programming, and completely miss what is right in front of them. It's the ultimate deception. Blind a man without taking his eyes.

Attached: gladiator-F34ZOo.gif (245x130, 1.88M)

Ecofascism is the only way forward for Europe.

I like the pic
Gladiator right

Jesus Christ was telling the truth, you godless kike.

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Chriscucks have been completely subverted.

Attached: 7364583453.jpg (2680x1719, 473K)

>Calls someone a kike
>Believes in a kike religion

nice try Mr. Silverstein.

Pffft

Op, go outside look to the heavens, use your eyes what do you see.. everything passing by, and you feel still.

Based on what you see, and feel, is the earth holding still, or do you blindly believe we're spining and everything doesn't revolve around us?

tell me that a man is a man, and that a monkey is a monkey.

What's that got to do with anything. I sure as heck don't see or hear some Jew telling me a list of rules to follow, when I'm in nature. Instinct kicks in. Instinct is the truth, God gave it to us.

You worship a jew. Your religion tolerates and promotes racemixing and European genocide. When we say kill a traitor before an enemy, we're talking about you.

Now do Islam or Judaism

Do u blindly believe in evolution and geocentrism, rather then your senses was the point?

All 3 are the same, that's why I call Christians "Christkikes."

Attached: abrahamic.png (493x333, 203K)

It's the most maddening thing. They are so Jew-Programmed, that they smugly have *pity* on you that you don't *know the Lord's truth* like they do. They are so fucking Jewish-Brainwashed, they "pray" on their knees for people who hate them, hate their family, hate their children, and harm them on a daily basis.

It's so fucking tragic, and evil. It's black magic, Jewish black magic. It's like your brother has had a Jewish demon take over his mind, and you can see he is still your brother, but with a disgusting black Jewish demonic cloud poisoning his mind and his perception of the world, holding his soul in Jewish chains.

I absolutely fucking HATE Jews, 100% to the maximum possible extent. They are Soul-Rapists of the most evil sort. There is no punishment adequate for their crimes.

Strawman the post. Reverence for God doesn't mean ignorance of the gift of this world and its wondrous experiences.

You're the jew who wants to kill white people because they don't join your larping tree worshipping autist religion.

IT'S A FUCKING GIF NOT A "PIC"

Attached: 58.jpg (1000x567, 79K)

Atheists would be fine if they too didn't have an air of superiority about them as if they themselves were not brainwashed to believe any falsehood.

I don't really claim to know which model our "world" falls under. That's a whole different subject. I'm simply saying that people are disconnected from nature. They legitimately don't give a fuck as long as they have their religion. Why would a god create it all, and give you the natural born instincts to survive in it, for nothing? Wouldn't that be defying god?

>You're the jew who wants to kill white people
Race mixers aren't white. People who support European genocide (people of your religion) die first.

>They focus on their programming
>Jesus is actually offering you freedom from this world and eternal life
>hur durr how dare you christkike lmao

Attached: 1535851718692.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Nice try schlomo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-194154_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 484K)

Athiesm is just as bad. It's an angsty teen phase. To claim that you know all about the world and life is absolutely retarded. Agnosticism is what you should mean.

>thinks he knows what every Christian thinks
>wastes space for D&C fagging
>first to fall when SHTF
Here's your (((you))).

Attached: black stab.gif (354x242, 1.36M)

This.

>Jesus is actually offering you freedom from this world and eternal life
This world is beautiful. Dangerous and sick right now, but still my home. Why would I want to leave it?

Attached: 1549728365445.jpg (900x900, 529K)

Are you really this stupid? Your jew-obsession is not healthy, you know? "Jew" is just a word. Jesus was born to jews, Jesus was calling out the jews, Jesus did tell the truth you faggot can't comprehend. Non-stop you are trying to subvert everything good into something bad. One can only pity you, for you are ignorant and blinded by your own toxic pride.

You're Mexican, so you could never understand anyways. The Spanish came and raped your ancestors into submission of the Catholic Church, a well known kabal of pedophilia and evil occult worship. Mexicans are only Catholic.

... but anyways, what you mean is... "God put it all here to test your faith." That is a common excuse. You imply that one must resist the instinctual force of what is around them, and believe what is in a book. I'm not sure much more needs to be said on that matter...

It's all so firesome.

My religion defended Europe for 2000 years burning Jews, pagan barbarians, and mudshits ar the stake with joy. Your atheist handholding and secularism is what causes the moral corruption and genocide of my people.

Jew-enablers like you are worse than jews.

>for 2000 years
Your religion is less than a century old when it was taken over by jews to genocide all Europeans.

Heaven is our home where we will be united with God. Why would you choose earth? I mean, sure, its the place we live in and we should take care of our planet. But its not our home, its a place of temporary residancy.

>Says Jews are not to be trusted and Jesus called them out.
>Follows a religion that has enough evidence to claim that it may have been created by Jews as a means of subversion.

The hypocrisy with Christkikes is unreal.

OP an actual shill. /leftypol/JIDF double whammy to stir up shit post-Notre Dame.

Why do anons love talking shit about Christians?
What did Jesus ever do to you besides:
>Tell you Jews are Satanists
>Teach you how to find fulfillment without material goods
>Teach you to pray
>Help you better understand your purpose on earth
>Die for you so you don't suffer eternal suffering after this life is over

Attached: TheSavior.jpg (480x360, 25K)

blind people like you are the problem. You are liers and decievers.
You are a blind man who want to lead the way.
A fool are you.

You are either a troll, who doesn't want to understand the differnce or actually a moron who can't understand.
There is a difference between Jew and (((Jew))), you know?

LMFAO! You mean your religion genocided Europeans for 2000 years. The Crusades were no different from modern day American military. Goys doing Israel's dirty work. You TEMPLARPers are the worst. You know damn well 99% of Christians on earth are pacifists, and would be in shock when hearing your "killing Jews" talk. Your kind only exist online, that shit doesn't fly in Church, Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant... in Europe or the States.

Before any jews go, you die first.

Attached: (You) first.jpg (850x400, 74K)

ugh
you've been watching too much Varg.
Most Pagans were semen drinking orgy having cancers of the earth.
Most sane Pagans converted to Christianity as soon as they heard about it.
Jesus loves you and wants you to repent.
Your Pagan Gods are actually demons taking advantage of your stupidity.

It taught Europeans that all of the Abrahamic texts are real(including the Talmud) basically making us believe that the Jews actually have calim to power over us. Without it we would have put them in their place.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, shortminded retard.

Hitler would've executed OP's type first. Same dudes who act like degenerate thugs and do nothing positive to stop white genocide. Normies with just one redpill about crime stats literally do more to stop white genocide by not punching right.

I'm not joking. The pacifists and jew-enablers die first.

Our nature's fallen user, remember, god did make us naturally perfect, one with with nature, nature would serve adam and eve, trees would lower their branches when adam was hungry, water would jump up into his mouth when he was thirsty, but orginal sin fucked our nature up.

eco fascism is based

Attached: 1554004197323.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Jesus Christ, ANOTHER THREAD?!?!?
Fucking give it a rest!

Why does everyone assume you're pagan or bring up Varg? Clearly you must be the one that watches him. I don't, nor am I a Pantheon worshipping Pagan. Learn to read, I'm agnostic. You just made your opinion invalid.

You are mistaken, I didn't say anything like that about Jews. I don't believe they have some magical grasp over non-Jews.

Time will tell, truth will show.
A day will come, where you realize how stupid you are. I can only hope you are indeed trolling. However, if you are serious, i can only pity you.

I bet you must have trouble with sleeping at night

Same to you.

They must not have been good at that genocide then because white people were on top until you atheists and your (((sponsors))) took over. And sorry buddy, but it's only Christian's that get called out for being racist and bigoted en mass. I cant help that you killed try to dig your dirty claws into everything, even our churches.

There will be a time where men will have to pick sides, and you will die first so you can be with your jews and your jew god.

I bet you have no shame because you're a jew.

I'm not athiest you retard. People can't read, they just cast you with labels if you aren't Christian. Hilarious how one-dimentional their world view is. Ironically shows how blind they are.

(you)

Now go clean your room.

Attached: IMG_7715.png (720x644, 39K)

(((Hitler)))
literally one of the biggest jewish tricks of all time.
>Just pretend to kill like 6 million of us then we can have our own nation
>But what if people start counting population stats and investigate the scenes?
>they won't
>okay
boom. Thanks for giving Jews a reason to form Israel, (((hitler)))

you too:

So getting everyone to rally against the muslims for the Notre Dame fire isn't working and this is the best you got, huh?

Christians will never do shit. They never have and never will. The TEMPLARPers online are a tiny fringe group. Their views are not shared by the Christian mass in the real world, and it pains them to know it. Heck, even Templars fought the Jew's war for them. Hilarious how hypocritical and delusional Christkies are.

Christian fundamentalism is eco fascism you utter retard.
Eco fascism isn’t a religion. And Paganism isn’t necessarily eco fascist.

>quoting juden peterstein
Confirmed jew.

of course, and I bake matzos with blood of plumpy white as milk, true, patriotic, american toddlers

holy cringe this guy is absolutely retarded

Ain't nobody rallying for shit. You already know that. You Christkikes are nothing but pacifists, it's taught to you. You fringe idiots have your little space online, but you are not a meaningful group.

He's not retarded. He's naming the jew. "Christians" promote racemixing and the European genocide. You worship the same jew god. Your texts are jew texts.

this wasnt a quote, but a simple order, because you are a little "rebellios" boy and you should get your shit together, hence "clean your room", kid.

>777
Perfect digits for confirmations.

The bible speaks out against Jews and racemixing, though...

You're obsessed with jewish propaganda. You can't even have a discussion without being an npc and spewing their talking points.

Jews play both sides. You're supporting israel, you support racemixing, and you're supporting the white genocide. (((Christians))) get the bullet first.

Christianity is not an ethnoreligion, thus it will not save your "white race." Killing in the name of race and nationalism are against the rules anyways, and you would go to Hell. LMFAO it's so simple to understand, yet you fringe idiots stil LARP this shit. What in the actual fuck?

IT'S NOT AN ETHNORELIGION, THE VIEWS YOU EXPRESS ARE NOT EVEN COMPATIBLE WITH IT! RETARDS!

What talking points? Are you retarded? I haven't even listened once to this Peterstein you are talking about. You are wasting your time, troll. Go feed yourself somewhere else. No attention from me anymore.

you cannot mix horse race with car race

if not having an ethnostate means room temperature IQ retards like you won't be around then I'm fine with that, honestly.
Society should be based on spiritual purity and IQ, not race.
A very large portion of whites are shit tier to be honest. They deserve to die.

Blacks started racemixing with whites inside Europe after the introduction of Christianity...

DEAL WITH IT! It's the fucking truth you cannot swallow. KEK!

You quoted juden peterstein verbatim, jew.
I don't speak polack.

I'm playing devil's advocate on that part. Didn't say I'm of that belief. They are.

why are on .Jow Forums then?

None of you faggots seem to get the bigger picture. This whole pagan vs christian debate does nothing but weaken progress towards ending multiculti globo homo. In fact its set us back many years. This is BY DESIGN.We can have factions in the ranks that are christian be cause the bible can be used as a source for just about any view point. We can have pagans who want a post christian identity revival. The problem is you faggots want an easy answer where the out put is a single integer and not a broad view.

The larping christcucks would get weeded out by the people WHO CHOSE to interpret the bible in a certain way. Same would go for the pagans. In many ways WLP was right about christianity and its flaws, but those flaws are not dogma, they are of leadership. As soon as you faggots stop the infighting, shit will get done. Pagans and Christians (who are race conscious) should be allies, the jew knows this. That is why he wants to divide them. That would be a serious threat.

Keep the kike in your crosshairs, not your racial brother.

Attached: 1526505289045.png (1027x1245, 1.35M)

This is an English only board retard.

>We can have factions in the ranks that are christian
Christians are jews. You will die with the jews.

הו באמת?

usa christcucks are the worst

>>>/furnace/

真的嗎?

The actions of shit tier people perverting Christianity does not nullify the word of Christ.
You're blaming a religion for the actions of people who did not follow the teachings of that religion.

Attached: serps3678db0c85113_1.jpg (722x562, 122K)

yeah, we'll sacriface white, 'murican children to the fires of Moloch

>真的嗎?

you're a jew

Attached: AP_080407012394.jpg (1600x760, 542K)

Look here faggot, im looking for a way forward. All you offer is regression and stagnation. Im not even christian, but we need people. If all you offer is division, it is infact you who are the fucking kike. Neck your self faggot.

Fuck off Mohammed. Allah is a bitch! Next crusade is going to finish you sand niggers forever.

jew

Attached: RTR1Z7WD.jpg (937x528, 306K)

Already refuted.
How's the raid going anyways?

Jesus is the way.

Attached: serps2.png (564x770, 511K)

>Jesus is the way.
To promote israel, jew.

Attached: Picture-3-800x500.jpg (800x500, 75K)

Why would I want to one day destroy the only home I've ever known, never to return?

What will I do in the Abrahamic afterlife?

Attached: 1552754930051.jpg (640x840, 166K)

Nice try, but if you read you would notice I'm not athiest. I believe in creation retard. BTFO Christkike. Die for Israel cuck.

>No u
K

Attached: 1514845795633.jpg (706x673, 69K)