Basically I'm looking for my own Eva, an external source of meaning and purpose. But how do I find meaning else where...

Basically I'm looking for my own Eva, an external source of meaning and purpose. But how do I find meaning else where? Doesn't all of it come from external sources? Don't we find meaning in out place in the world?
I don't want to feel like this anymore. I don't want to feel like I'm going nowhere all the time
Help?

Attached: 161651611.png (432x322, 35K)

Go out and do stuff that your heart wants, dont worry abiut failure just find it
Like Try new things and see how it feels

Time to have Kiss!

O mean kids

I really wish I could just forget about failure like that, it's why I constantly don't put anything into action
What?

This damn smartphone!! I meant to say "time to have kids"

'nowhere,' 'somewhere,' all designs.

Well I want to but I can't. Too short (5'1")

What do you mean? Is there such a limitation?

Yes

Elaborate please?

Women want tall men. Simple as that

Attached: 1557682174985.jpg (1384x796, 204K)

Did you just watch Evangelion or something? I felt the same way for a while when I watch that shit very young. You'll get over it soon if that
s the case

No it's not my first time. I watch ep. 26 whenever I feel down. I've felt like this for a long time before I found it

What's going to make you feel proud of your life when you're on your deathbed?

Maybe look at It like a challenge?

Join a cult

I dont know. I want to something that people will praise me for, but I know that is a trap, because as soon as it stops I'm back to where I started... I to create something that will live on beyond me.
I would if it was , but as I should the odds are overwhelming against me. There would be no point in trying

are you currently under the influence? just carious; you don't have anything to impose it, not to get you worried

curious* man I'm fucked

No, I'm not under the influence