Why Does Everyone Hate Journalists?

They're integral to a free and open society.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-171501_Twitter.jpg (1079x1110, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lyzl/status/1118704956847136768
archive.is/3daYA
iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow she's such an incel

jews

That's an activist. Nothing wrong with actual journalists.

last tweet is why i'd never want to date a journalist, they have a natural tendency to dig deep int subjects, including their relationships. I need my me time and minimal nagging.

journalists are pseudo intellectual faggots who went into journalism because they do not have skills to complete any other course
they are usually also egoist who think they are always right
and they lack any morality (just think of how they react after any shooting)
the combination of these 3 makes them really easy to hate for everyone

Because they're arrogant and think they are better than us. I literally make three times(maybe 4x) as much as their average annual salary, yet they would treat me as if I was on the lower rung of society. Go to the Blarney Stone by Penn Station in NYC on a Friday night and see for yourself. A shitload of them hang out there and they treat the bartenders and waitstaff like absolute peasants. The majority of liberal journalists just aren't good people, especially Lauren Duca, who I have personally seen in action at said bar.

100% this

>who's
This is why blowing editors is important.

Useful idiots who are the mouthpieces for the propaganda machines they work for. Scum of the Earth.

Journalists are absolute SCUM.

Same reason people hate Jews

Because they profit on others misery while having no skills and think they are heroes. They all deserve death.

bitter incel cunt can't handle rejection

Attached: 1547477841376.jpg (894x894, 365K)

"Journalistic integrity"

lol, amazing. Here it is folks.
twitter.com/lyzl/status/1118704956847136768

(((Lenz)))

Pretty much this. I would call people like Sara Carter, Michael Tracey, and Glenn Greenwald actual journalists. 95% of so called “journalists” are left wing activist jews having a larp and feeling self satisfied like the literally who in the OP and everyone’s favorite greasy fat kike

Attached: 5533B540-C846-4E7E-95FA-C50261CFCB41.jpg (1024x710, 105K)

It gets better

Attached: single mom too.png (587x95, 11K)

This is very true. They're classless social climbers now, they desperately want to be part of the elite in-crowd but never will be. Just look at the tie ins with Anderson Cooper being a vanderbilt and how they gush over any elite.

journalists are a dying breed. Very few left

She was that chick Tucker made a fool of on his show if I'm not mistaken.

Saw Anderson Pooper on the 1 train and he seemed afraid to be in public. I think it's great that they are so out of touch. HONK

Because they're whores who lie.

Implicating yourself in a felony is the hottest new social media meme.

journalism is pretty much a pointless 'field' now with the internet, phone cameras, and youtube. anyone aspiring to be a journalist is basically a fucking retard.

No fucking way

Attached: 1BABE9D6-FD28-4B82-931E-02FE6FB02352.jpg (1024x1024, 466K)

Well these chicks are journalists from shit-tier rags like Harpers and Vogue. They, in their minds, are on the same playing field as major, broadcast journalist. They have this faux-sense of importance because the barista at Starbucks recognized them and praised their work that one time. It was hilarious watching the lot of the guzzle down these expensive martinis but scramble together to cover their exuberant bill.

>they're integral to a free and open society
No they're not.
Any group of people that investigates and checks on the ruling body can do what journos do.
Fuck, every democracy has one of those groups. It's called Parliament.
It's just a pity that Parliament is bought and paid for.
No different from the mainstream journalists.
Truly the only places you're going to find credible and independent journalists (the kind that don't take jew money) are on tiny sites / blogs in the jungle that the Internet has become.

Yeah, he made the "stick to then thigh-high boots" comment to her. I mentioned this to my cousin and she begged for me not to start shit, so I respected her wishes and steered clear of mentioning it. Once they. found out I had served in the Marines though, fucking fireworks. One broad actually said, "sorry you made poor life decisions honey". Meanwhile, I make much more annually than any of them.

lmfao

Here's her pinned tweet.

Attached: BadMen.png (622x616, 174K)

They are glorified blog posters LARPing as real players, pathetic indeed. Makes me wish we could fast forward the clock to see where these people will be in 25 years.

coasties btfo yet again by ruralChad

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1542144695948.jpg (807x802, 74K)

because their job should be to inform, report, 4greattruth
and all these cunts do is lie, manipulate, 4greatpilpul
that makes them worth even less than shit
at least, shit has a purpose: to get rid of filth
jewrnalists, for ones, are just filth
also, almost all of them at least are leftists, if not jews: and both of those are anti-Human

Attached: 1553635097784.png (701x532, 653K)

just another Incel cat lady

none of this is true

Hehehe...
Just thinking about burning poo on her doorstep. Just imagine, ringing then bell and then poo on fire with a note saying
>chinese moot sends his regards

People hate journalists because they are low IQ corporate propagandists who seriously believe they are "public servants" and "speaking truth to power."

ayyy lmao i twetted her this and she just found out we're making fun of her

Attached: reason.png (1182x65, 13K)

>dumb cunt makes a threat against a dude
>lol it was just a coke u dum trolls

Because they're misled into thinking that their field is just as specialized as any other when most of what they do is within the intellectual realm, where all you have to do to be better than them at what they do is be smarter than them.

They act like they're the only ones qualified to gather information, interpret information, and verify information, as if becoming a journalist means you have to go to some super secret monastery in Tibet and learn the ancient secrets from a wise old master.

By and large, they're educated in the way things are supposed to work; they're educated in the status quo, which is *exactly* why they are disinclined to ever get redpilled on anything. They're bluepill foot-soldiers, or some similar analogy.

Also she's a single mother so maybe the dude unmatched after finding that out and it didn't matter if she was a journalist

Because they are not journalists.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

LEARN TO CODE

That right there tells you she is absolutely clueless. With the military you walk away with school funding where you actually MAKE money in most cases and often times a clearance which opens the door to all sorts of opportunity. Not to mention the almost guaranteed job prospects. It's so sad these are the people that believe they are capable of providing the population information when they don't have a clue.

>Get turned down
>Start acting like a stalker

Guy made a good call 2bh

SPBP

Attached: 1553881666467.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

No one hates journalists.

Everyone hates propagandists who claim they are journalists.

The more you know....

>They're integral to a free and open society.
I agree. When can we have some?

Sports journalist here. You have no fucking idea how hard it is to be conservative in sports journalism. All these uppity black athletes and their "woke" attitudes that are pure god damn cancer. When they're not getting political about police brutality or other dumb shit, they're fine, but the second they get up on a soapbox, everyone is expected to pat them on the back and mindlessly agree.

based but also redpilled

from another thread

this bitch is like "divorced career roastie modern hits"

Attached: journalists.jpg (987x1968, 181K)

I've seen Seattle liberal "journalists" in action. Scum of the fucking earth who should be the first to go.

Is there a site where you can do this? Submit a name and see what court records pop up? These journalists can't all be clean.

What are the odds on the kid being a niglet?

Because that are Jews.

saved

looks like she's got 2 white kids if these google images are her

You know, there was a day in the distant past, that anons who read this kikes shit would have made her life miserable for a brief moment in time.

Cunts like this deserve a plague of frogs.

journalists are not human

I should reiterate, that wasn't Duca that said that. It was some other chick in the group. Yeah, they are clueless. You could tell they didn't like the fact that I came from a middle-class background, that I wear middle of the road suits and oxfords and was drinking Miller.

Yeah, I'd imagine they are just as bad as NYC journalists.

She's still kvetching about it up to this very second.

Attached: lyz.jpg (1012x307, 24K)

Wow, I can't imagine why she's approaching middle age and still using dating apps.

yeah, shit like intellius and other people finder websites, but you have to pay
once a year I check all of them and optout if my name pops up

Conservatives love niggers

Journalists + rope = problem solved

But they are better than you. Being able to take a lower paid job with a higher social status is literally a class signifier.

For example I work at a non-profit making about half of what I could make at any for profit entity doing the same thing. This is only possible because my husband is such a big earner and his family literally gave us a house.

SPENDING 120K ON JOURNALISM STUDIES TO MAKE LESS THAN A BUS DRIVER IS LITERALLY WHAT THE UPERCLASS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR AGES.

how many working class zoologists do you know? How many working class "writers"?

It's big brain stuff. You wouldn't understand.

>"I'm 30+ and AUGGH WHAT IS HAPPENING????"

Women

Just...

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-201303_Chrome.jpg (1432x839, 225K)

I-it was a joke
archive.is/3daYA

>single mom
>"journalist"
>hates kids
>hates men
Can you believe that guy unmatched her? He really missed out!

Attached: 1406265640489.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

>talk down about middle America
>wonders why they hate you

>who hurt you?

Ha, fuck.

She's super fat, isn't she?

The kid is half niglet, isn't it?

>Woman
>Hates children

Do women ever stop and consider what men might think when they read tweets like this?

Even worse. She's a "journalist"

Journalists used to
>comfort the afflicted
>afflict the comfortable
But now they
>maintain the narrative for their oligarch masters

She is at least a bit chunky based on the face but probably not a landwhale.

What the fuck is next to her?

>journalism
>big brain
One of the lowest IQ professions. Journalism is where Jews send their kids who are too dumb to make it in finance or law.

Journalists have been scum going all the way back to James Callender

Free Press is absolutely essential for a free society. For that reason the press should be held to an exactingly high standard and be regularly purged on bad actors and propagandists.

What the fug??

Attached: 1554554061840.jpg (548x531, 35K)

>Mentally ill
Shocking.

Attached: kek.png (558x110, 12K)

That stopped when they allowed it to be entertainment instead of news.

Even if she wasn't a journalist she still seems like a raging cunt and is most likely going to die alone and then her herd of cats will consume her corpse.

>therapist was secretly trying to keep her from ever finding a man and saving them

Based therapist.

I don't think we know that, yet.

A journalist shouldn't be comforting or afflicting anyone

They should simply be documenting reality

Anything more makes them into an activist

She should stop bitching about having to pay her fair share

They used to serve a purpose, occasionally, but now are just agitprop.

Most journos are glorified bloggers, writing lengthy and ego driven blog post and passing it off as "news".

iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame
>This State of Iowa Government computer system is for authorized use only. Use of this system implies consent to monitoring of any and all activities associated with its use. Unauthorized or improper use of the system may be punishable under applicable sections of the U.S. Code, the State of Iowa Code, and other applicable codes, statutes, and guidelines.

Their purpose has always been to control narratives. What makes a clique of 50-100 special reporters so special that they enjoy a monopoly on information and recording that we cannot?