How do I collect my reparations?

I am owed money, Jow Forums. My ancestors were truly screwed over by slavery.
The descendants of freed slaves should have to pay the families who owned their ancestors reparations/lost wages/ cost of what was paid per slave. Why have we never recovered what we lost?

Attached: wpwpwospw.jpg (300x383, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=sst5Z5_5akg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY
youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You already got your fat white woman. She paid the toll for your reparations.

In 1860, the peak of slavery, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned 3,953,760 slaves.

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.

While 40% of jews in the US owned slaves. Pic and link related. This is a jew source. Other sources have it MUCH higher.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

There were 200,000 jews in the US in 1860.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

40% of 200,000 = 80,000

So 80,000 jews owned slaves.

393,975 - 80,000 = 313,975 non-jews owned slaves.

80,000 jew slave owners

313,975 non-jew slave owners

Thus, at a minimum, 26% of all slave owners were jews, despite being just a minuscule 0.7% of the population. The actual percentage was likely much higher.

Attached: jew slave owners.jpg (609x233, 56K)

user, dont you see you're getting it, whites are getting treated like criminals and wont exist in 50 or so years

Reminder: Despite what is portrayed via jew controlled media, Billy Bob le evil white male on his 10 acre dirt farm did not own slaves. Slaves were *extremely expensive* along with other factors (white Christians typically being opposed to slavery etc).

Who bought slaves and had them imported to the US? The mega plantations. Who owned and ran the mega plantations? Pic related.

Attached: jews (((cotton trade))).jpg (1274x1632, 468K)

You get a .45 ACP round to your skull.

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4

youtube.com/watch?v=sst5Z5_5akg

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY

youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI

Attached: slave trade examples.jpg (602x432, 104K)

WE WUZ OPPRESSED

Attached: dasrite.jpg (567x425, 43K)

Nigger didn't properly read what I said. Ancestors of freed slaves should pay reparations to families of slave owners due to lost wages for a practice that was at the time, entirely legal and just.

Holohoax/slavery propaganda is the key to understanding the fall of the West

Attached: so sorry.jpg (604x478, 86K)

You get it every month in the form of welfare.

Attached: EAFA2927-D5EA-4F9A-8751-FB1A154EA5B1.gif (250x185, 596K)

Your ancestors were offered free boat rides back but refused your loss...

Niggers would still be in Africa without the white man. Sure you had to be slaves for short period seems like a small price to by to have a future in the new world home boy

Nobody cares what you think, boy

Pol is okay with jews getting billions for the holocaust but when it comes to 400 years of slavery we get nothing.

Really tells you a lot about pol's character

lmao my ancestors were slave holders get fucked you fucking nigger

Attached: zoom gang.gif (420x236, 884K)

I'm not a nigger, my ancestors owned them. Why should we not be compensated for our losses? Freedom isn't free. Niggers owe me money.

Good luck with that. 40% of slave owners were black. There's a real good chance that you might owe instead of receive.

Attached: The first slave owner.jpg (506x506, 84K)

I want reparations now. I should have a Jewish female sex slave.

You mean the hall of cost? Are you trolling or didn't you notice neither is pol even agreeing that it happened nor that they should get any more shekkels?

export the imports, don't pay them, they've stolen
enough.

>food, shelter, your bloodline being admitted into the worlds most prosperous country in history
>living in huts made out of shit in africa

i think you owe ME money, you ugly nigger

Yes, we are owed money for the loss of our pets. They were paid for fair and square, and our property was stolen from us.

Attached: jew slave traders.jpg (1399x1049, 248K)

based and redpilled, lions belong in Savannas, blue birds belong in trees, niggers belong in plantations

How does it always come back to the Jews here?

It seems a little ironic that the people whose history is defined by coming out of Egyptian bondage would return the favor.

Maybe there's something else that could account for the overrepresentation of Jewish Americans in the slaveholder class, like maybe slavery was more common among rich whites, or antisemitism limiting economic opportunities for Jews forcing them to enslave people,

Maybe they mostly lived in Mississippi which was the only state that had a higher rate of slave ownership in the general population.

Fuck, I'm trying to throw a bone here.

Attached: jews slave trade.png (560x1432, 273K)

Attached: we thought slavers white.png (1123x1122, 930K)

> It seems a little ironic that the people whose history is defined by coming out of Egyptian bondage would return the favor
This is a lie, there is zero evidence of this. The reason is they are professional assholes, dindu nuffins.

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

The federal government facilitated slavery. The concept that what people owe niggers money is nigger tier retardation. The defendant in the case would be the federal government. Not "White people".

Didn't you fucks already get 40 acres and a mule?

Write yourself a check, LaFontaneequa, because it was your huwite massa ancestors that enslaved them

Checkmate, nog

>I am owed money
No, you are not