Jow Forums help me out

I'm looking to move to America and I'd like to hear what do you think is the best state? Where should i move?

Important things are
>gun rights/self defence
>demographics and people
>land ie no concrete jungles

Money is a non issue

Attached: colorful-usa-map-530870355-58de9dcd3df78c5162c76dd2.jpg (5270x3231, 709K)

Maine
>good gun rights
>whitest state
>most forested state

Sounds good though I've also heard maine is full of atheistic die hard liberals and literal Jews is this true?

Attached: 1553499894380.jpg (750x756, 79K)

Texas

maine or montana. red states. if ur brown, we dont give a shit, just dont act like a nigger

I've heard Texas is so full of spics it's gotten to the point they're around 40% white. Doesn't sound very nice desu

>Alaska
>Open hunting
>niggers and reptiles can’t survive in the cold
>almost all whites

Wyoming Montana and Idaho

Northern New England States will also be good for you. Maine, New Hampshire and even Vermont, despite it's reputation as a liberal state is mostly white and pro gun rights.

I'm not brown and i certainly don't act like a nigger. I'm looking to move with my wife because we wish to have kids but don't want to raise them in London or anywhere else in the uk for that matter.

Alaska

Michigan. We keep our niggers in the big cities.

There's also a bunch of Australians moving here for some reason.

im wondering, with the coming sancuary city impload... how will any of them survive in seatle?

seems like washington has got natural defenses as well

I don’t care just stay out of my state

Detroit

> wants to be a ruralfag

Ok, but I hope you only need a rifle to survive.

Which one is that?

The Greater Cincinnati Area, Ohio

Check out Flathead County in Montana. What do you do for work?

Sounds like you are thinking vermont, maine is pretty chill.

Yes, beaner land is terrific.

Attached: Doubt.png (728x392, 85K)

Georgia is nice.

I think you are going to miss people that don't speak in grunts and whistles here, user.

Great land for sale in Tennesee, Montana, Oregon I've seen. Get a plot with deer and good timber. As long as you stay away from the coasts and large cities in any state, you will avoid blacks and beaners. They cannot survive in the woods. Texas is also nice if you stay in the North/Hills area and get land.

FUCK OFF SANDNIGGER WE'RE FULL. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE LIBERAL LEECHES TRYING TO TURN AMERICA INTO THE SHITHOLES THEY LEFT.

I currently work in construction though it's only so i have something to do. I've inherited enough to the extent I'm able to stop working the day i no longer want to.

Texas is starting to sicken me. Working under talented 10th niggers and spics. Treated like a second class worker for not being bilingual. I went to a clinic today and castizo niggers were 100% of the staff. Maybe it is just clown city that is driving me crazy though.

michigan is a hellhole, coast to coast

New Mexico

Has an even higher gun ownership rate than fucking Texas.

Has cheap land out of the ass. Nice desert land where you can disappear for a while. And if you change your mind and want to live in a city, there's Albuquerque.

And as for Demographics. Well, look at pic related and ask yourself, is whiteness everything?

Attached: latinapol.jpg (1090x1528, 863K)

These are all horrible ideas. Oregon is a liberal shithole, Montana is 100% disconnected from all civilization, and Tennessee is just a shithole. Not everyone is looking to go reinact 1800s log cabin living hick.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

Wyoming, North or South Dekota, Idaho...

Montana, particularly Kalispell is the best place you could go. Lots of space, lots of trees and mountains, entirely white, while still having some amenities while not being a concrete jungle. Montana is known for it's gun rights, even compared to most of America.

Attached: Montana.png (1000x664, 852K)

>I'm looking to move to America and I'd like to hear what do you think is the best state? Where should i move?

Why? It's infested with violent, low IQ, ugly illegal alien mexicans no matter which state you move to.

Stay the fuck out. We don't need more Britcucks trying to create New Pakistan over here.

Why not just move to the English countryside? Places like Cumbria are wholesome places to settle down.

Abandoning your homeland is pretty shitty, to be honest, especially when you’re basing it on (what effectively boils down to) a perception of the entirety of Britain that lumps it in with the vapid shithole that is London.

Washington weather is tamer than you'd think. It's not by any means tropical but it has nothing on Alaska or Montana winters. Most winters we don't even get snow in Washington, just heavy rain

lmao you suggested Georgia, a fucking nigger filled shit state that is flipping blue next election. Your opinion is utterly worthless, city dewlling, nigger loving, faggot.

Go to Kansas.

No. We're full.

Embrace the enrichment coming for your anus.

I second this, Montana is a very nice location

Just like you enjoyed yours, fag dogfucker.

Attached: 1555154080172.jpg (1024x659, 110K)

I believe the UK is dead even if it miraculously doesn't somehow collapse in my lifetime it definitely will in my childrens. I don't mind coming back to fight if we ever grow the balls to sort the state out but this place isn't a place where I'd like to raise children.

>Construction worker says money isn’t an issue
>Ok

I knew the lower classes were delusional but I didn’t realize they were this delusional. Yeah you need to stay in your country retard. You couldn’t afford any of the nice areas here anyway.

Come to Washington and let me live with you. The new gun laws arent being applied by a lot of sherrifs and only the big cities are diverse. Come here please.

Fuck off we’re full

Inheritance...

Nebraska was the best place I lived, avoid the big cities though, they are as bad as sf and the like.

God damn look at that ass!

This. The types of Brits that move to the US seem to always be opportunistic, bourgeois, Neo-Liberal faggots. Globeshitting cosmopolitans are reprehensible creatures.

Southern states ranked

GA > TX > NC > SC > VA > AL > MS

You’re retarded, Georgia has nice areas. Every half decent state is going to have at least some niggers if it isn’t in the middle of nowhere. It has oil money so it’s prosperous. Go smoke meth in your trailer hillbilly.

Just make sure the state you choose has good stand your ground/castle doctrine laws. Castle doctrine also covers your vehicle in most states. You are well within your rights to shoot a nigger or a meth head if they try car jacking you.

Attached: 1549633604511.gif (676x509, 94K)

t. Prince Harry coming to niggerland because his big bro kicked his niggerloving ass out

every state has pros and cons
>best food and music is Louisiana
>Eunice is a great place to live

Oklahoma, we have more land than cities here and in November we will have constitutional carry. We're like a mini Texas with Indians instead of Mexicans (far less though)

yeah UK is boned. just become a burger. italy and us are moving further right so values might be safe

keep your muslim ways in your shithole over there you piece of shit faggot

If I visited England what's the most uncucked towns to see?

I'd recommend Maine (it's where I will probably move), but since you're in a lower paying job you probably won't be able to afford to live in the US.

What is the value of what you inherited?

/thread, the best of America needs to come home and turn the tide in the UK

Probably Maine. Maybe some parts of Montana or Wyoming. Your last option being large swaths of Appalachia.

You may like Montana if those are the things you're looking for

All of North Ireland and Scotland, with the exception of Glasgow

Fuck off, we don't need token niggers or bourgeois cities with tech jobs to be "half decent". I'm in an almost entirely white city of 70,000 people and people still leave their cars running when they go into stores, leave their doors unlocked and wave to their neighbors. We don't need your token niggers

>Georgia is better than East TN
this retarded shit has to be bait

I'll get shit, but I love ATL and Austin and Asheville. Atlanta is being reclaimed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-18-20-47-21.png (1440x2560, 371K)

My state is prettier. Trust me Washington is beautiful.

Attached: 24B34FE4-AE93-425A-8D90-F264D1DF424B.jpg (1920x1440, 752K)

I've heard Scotland is pretty cucked. You sure?

Fuck off spic

11 properties all with mortgages paid currently on rent.

Faggot, if you are working construction, than money is an issue, no matter how much inheritance you have. That shit isn’t going to last forever.

I wish I could live in Maine, it reminds me a lot of Canada but with better gun rights

North Bend checking in

Attached: Rattlesnake Lake.jpg (348x348, 27K)

Braham, Minnesota. It's 97.18% white!

Splendid, what would you estimate the value (in either pounds or USD) to be? I'm guessing they're British properties?

And you think that America’s prospects are any better? If anything, they’re arguably worse, with a larger scale, more aggressive racial conflict likely to occur at an even earlier point.

Owning some guns and having the abstract ‘right’ to supposedly say whatever you like in public isn’t going to mean anything the moment their state apparatus decides to turn on the productive classes (namely working- and middle-class whites). You’d be better off moving to Eastern Europe.

>wanting independence is cucked
It’s an English meme. England always talks shit on Scotland, but at the end of the day most Scots haven’t bought into the Marxist shit.

New Jersey is the worst state by far. South Carolina might be what you're looking for.

One token town in the US is almost 100% when most towns in Europe are 100%. Why the fuck would anyone leave?

If you honestly believe this you are retarded to the point of not being able to be helped. Georgia is the southern state with the nicest areas, 100%.

Holy fuck look at the fucking toilet on that bitch

This

Attached: Cincinnati_Skyline_from_Devou_Park.jpg (1920x1145, 533K)

That pig didn't moisturize before she shaved her ass, and it shows. Fucking monkey.

M I C H I G A N

Attached: oooof.jpg (1080x1248, 198K)

If Asheville was conservative it would be the best city in the country.

If i sold them all likely around 6 maybe 7 million pounds though i think renting is better for a constant passive income

Awesome, Scotland seems beautiful and I actually love the accent. I'm looking to study abroad for a little bit and want to check it out sometime

I understand everyone here loves red state america, but i also think we need to be realistic about this. most people from europe, especially those middle class or above, would probably feel that most of middle america might be a bit too "blue collar" for them. you will probably find it hard to relate to them. hell, im from a suburb near a city, and I find it hard. If you are an educated invidual you are not going to enjoy moving to rural USA because you will feel above their station and their conversation will bore you to tears. But you also dont want to move to a major city neighborhood due to demographics.

My suggestion is a suburban area thats well outside a city (say, an hour). I think you would feel more at home in New England in a state like Massachusetts or Connecticut. Maine is also a good choice.

north america is a big place dude. i see more and more of you guys show up every year. these are white british immigrants doing regular jobs like working the liquor store till, waiting tables at ihop and so on.
you can't understand just how much SPACE we have have until you're here and see it. the new world is still a young place, with room to lose yourself if you like.

I think it’s hot

Northern Nevada

how much do you mean a year with passive income?

OP, I have been to almost all states many tens of times over and I am here to tell you that Idaho, South Dakota, and North Dakota are not only the states that fit your requirements, but are about the only states that won't be niggerized in the coming twenty years. Some will say Wyoming, but it is very empty and also polluted from fracking. Montana is also polluted from fracking and also turning blue. Boise and Coeur D'Alene are your best bets, believe me.

>He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:18 (KJV)

>He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. - John 3:36 (KJV)

>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9 (KJV)

>For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.- Romans 10:4 (KJV)

>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. - Romans 4:5 (KJV)

Attached: 1551058892040.jpg (500x645, 235K)

bitch texas aint the south

your best bets are california, new york or massachusetts. those are without a doubt the best states for you to move to and you should no longer need to consider any other options besides those three. good luck and remember only those three

Washington is much tamer than Great Lakes and New England

Central Maine

guns, legal weed, almost no nigs