Congressman Swalwell will jail anyone who does not turn over semi-automatic rifles

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-16/eric-nuke-em-swalwell-wants-take-your-guns-and-jail-anyone-who-resists

Attached: eric.png (1125x1016, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/videos/yike-cnns-tapper-pins-down-swalwell-jailing-assault-weapon-owners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guess I'll just have to make my rifle full-auto then

Let's do it. Let's support him as the Escalation Candidate.

Attached: Placebo.jpg (570x374, 50K)

Or maybe he gets caught with drugs and a dead hooker..

back and to the left

If there was ever A clear and present danger to the USA and the reason we have guns it is this ridiculous asshole I literally pray that someone kills this moron., He is dangerously stupid and a prime example of why our political system is doomed. Sooner or later the evil stupid ones have enough evil stupid follower. ala idiocracy

"politician makes reasonable policy idea"

next headline?

a c c e l e r a t e
vroom

SHALL

>policy > rights
The absolute state of Bongistan

Sorry britfag but while we do have some shit aspects to our American culture our 2nd amendment is not one of them.

i don't think gun ownership should be a right.

I agree

SWALLOW FOR SWALWELL

That's nice, and the important thing is no matter what you think, it doesn't change the fact that it is a right.

But it is and what you think is irrelevant

That's nice sweetie. Pipe down now

Wish I had one for him to try and take. I also wish I weren’t in fucking commiefornia.

Attached: 016DB409-11D4-4E27-AD98-89DF8F0C6402.jpg (1722x2082, 297K)

I agree with this glownigger. Someone needs to start making an example of these treasonous kikes by killing them in their own homes. Make them fear living.

Of course, don't an evil gun to do it. Knives or bludgeons. Give the lib nothing but the taste of their own blood to propagandise with.

Based

do you think life is a right?

Fuck off traitor. We need our laws loosened, can't wait for our registry to be erased.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (1 Cranch) 137 (1803)

And so, user, I bid you a hearty "Fuck You"

Attached: faggotface 2020.png (671x744, 719K)

Be a shame if this guy shot himself twice in the head with a bow and arrow.

obvious shapeshifter

fagoforinia wants to jail legal gun owners for not turning in your guns
fagaofornia has a long history of cafeteria law enforcement like sanctuary cities, weed, extradition
what if the real citizens choose to follow only the laws they want

you know it could happen to anyone
"less pointy sticks"

Good, he has to be first through the door on every gun confiscation SWAT raid.

>OH BOO HOO I LIVE IN CALI
>OH BOO HOO I HAVE NO GUNS
No excuses, make it happen you whiney bitch

Attached: P80-PF940-BLK-2.jpg (600x450, 93K)

Jury nullification and non-enforcement of laws by sheriff's departments would result in several flashpoint crisis events across the country.

That's why you live in a Nanny state where you need a fucking license to watch tv and buy a fucking spoon

Well you are a stupid Limey so your opinion is about as valuable as a poo's opinion on toilets so bugger off Nigel and let the adults speak. You've got no bollacks left lad just hurry up and die.

you got it
now if a few million more would

Who said anything about not having guns? I just don’t have the kind he wants to grab.

so what you're saying is we make sure to vote this nigger in and we can finally have civil war 2.0 with the south having it's redemption arc.

leftists enact ill contrived laws with the intention of ironing out contradictions and incoherence with selective enforcement. They're so casual with the idea they don't feel a need to use it in their argumentation, and think you're stupid for bringing it up to them. It's how they imagine good policy is made.

and this is why we stomped a fucking mudhole in you faggot britslims 250 years ago. Spineless cuck, enjoy watching Achmed fuck your son.

you guys attack but I semi-agree
gun ownership should be a right except for felons, known mental issues, drug abuse, and a few more

>not having the ones he wants to take
But user, the left want all of our guns

Who cares.

Good luck getting 3/4ths of the states in the union to be as much of a faggot as you.

You’re an pathetic fag

good thing none of my guns are banned.

(((it's for the children)))

>Will jail.

Jail what? My fucking corpse? Go ahead! Come over every day and catch a whiff, necrofaggot.

He probably --literally-- is a necrofaggot.

They wouldn't let him be a Congressman unless there was tape of him raping a dead child somewhere...

over his dead body if he tries

Attached: Paloma.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Have another (you) wise guy. You’re not wrong.

Attached: 2AE91B89-4741-4062-88F5-32B55531D9FF.jpg (252x378, 17K)

"The right to bear arms shall never be abolished for it opens the path to tyranny." – Mahatma Gandhi 1982

Attached: p04k6066.jpg (624x351, 32K)

>Swalwell then displayed his ignorance over the difference between a 'rifle' and an 'assault rifle,' the latter of which is a term invented by the left.
goddammit. pro gun people who don't know anything about guns need to stop failing at criticizing ignorant anti-gunners. "assault rifle" is an actual technical term which includes guns which fire in bursts or in full auto. "assault weapon" is the bullshit political term that means whatever the media wants it to. the anti gun people came up with "assault weapon" specifically to cause this confusion. stop falling for it.

Attached: tumblr_mnc5tcwRWH1qfhhego1_500.jpg (500x335, 37K)

Anti-semiautomatite

nice b8 m8

Why are bong cucks like this

Once there are enough beaners here, it'll be close. That's the number one goal of the spic importers. Get control of enough states where the 2nd can be repealed. It's coming.

I pray someone murders this faggot. Amen.

Attached: 1444002013823.jpg (612x612, 214K)

>the state should have a monopoly on power
>you shouldn't be allowed to defend yourself

I wasn't trying to be a wise ass user. Look how it started. First they started with the DOJ roster. Then that faggot Brown banned "assault rifles." Then Kevin "my family are all here illegally, but nevermind that" de Leon pushed for the ban on ghost guns which succeeded, along with the law banning internet sales of ammo and the ID requirement of sales of ammo from local retailers. They're coming for all of them user. The slippery slope fallacy is only in its infancy stages.

>all these tards replying took the bait hook line and sinker

>imprison Americans who don't hand over banned weapons.
>banned weapons
What else are you supposed to do? Execute them on the spot?

Disobey the law like a nigger and you'll get treated like one, faggots.

It's b8 for the mutts, they always take it

>it was on Zerohedge
>it is confirmed, definitely true

Attached: 1552547090435.jpg (377x390, 36K)

next to the term insufferable faggot spermgurgler is a picture of this tool... look it up.

>still replied to the limey's post
Is this satire? Is THIS satire?

FUCK off retard

>slippery slope fallacy
Not sure you meant to call it a fallacy. Slippery slope is a very real thing. We're sledding down that fucking hill at full speed now.

Ah, I see that this bait is of the finest quality, much like the British borne mudslime who had replies up above. Delish!

>Disobey the law like a nigger and you'll get treated like one, faggots.
The only people disobeying the law are those passing or enforcing unconstitutional laws.

or maybe you guys are fucking retarded

>minus the fallacy part
Yeah, my bad. Was typing faster than I was thinking.

There is literally a video with an interview with Swalwell where he literally says these things in the link from OP, you fucking moron

Yeah it's so funny how all those Americans care about their right to self-defense, haha what losers.

mrctv.org/videos/yike-cnns-tapper-pins-down-swalwell-jailing-assault-weapon-owners

This is the video link from the article, you fucking moron.

>flag
Monkey noises disregarded

>see this
>check posts
Yeah you're new

Must be 18 to post here

Attached: AOC.jpg (512x288, 42K)

Yeah, if they come for them, a good portion of this country will be out with full auto guns looking for politicians. Fucking tards.
Also, COME GET THEM FAGGOTS.

Attached: Obrez Home Defence.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Based Britbongs

>Congressman Swalwell will jail anyone

Attached: GW (37).jpg (768x433, 44K)

what about semi-automatic pistols? also, swalwell's human costume is stretching off around his mouth

Attached: 22664053_3.jpg (1200x728, 60K)

at least the soldiers will actually be UN "soldiers" rather than US citizens--much easier feels to defend ourselves against foreign invaders

and ill murder anyone who tries to jail me, if jailed, the plan resumes upon release so...are you sure you want to die a retard?

Do you have a license to type that post?

Oi, you got a loicense fo' that opinion, bruv?

>"politician makes reasonable policy idea"
The Germans should have won.
To any Krauts lurking, I on behalf of the American South, apologize for not allying with you first in WW1 and second in WW2
The Eternal Anglo must die.

Any politician who is willing to curb the massive elephant in the room gun issue gets my respect. Guns are the single most problematic issue when it comes to violence. Get rid of guns entirely and society would thrive with peace. Japan has no guns and its the main reason why it's so safe. Such a complicated issue that could be solved so simply.

YESYESYES THIS IS IT WE NEED HIM THIS IS PERFECT

Good. The Second Amendment has no place in modern society. When America got organized as a country, they wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to the radical American masses. There’s too much personal freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, the incorruptible State, the only entity deserving of power, has to move to limit it. The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.

>Get rid of guns entirely and society would thrive with peace
Yeah, totally. Just look at London. Wait, maybe it'll finally thrive with peace once they ban hammers, next, or maybe after screwdrivers? Thumbtacks?

>There’s too much personal freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, the incorruptible State, the only entity deserving of power, has to move to limit it.
Actually kek'd at incorruptible state. I hope this is parody, but this is actually the understanding (or lack thereof) some have of the Constitution and checks and balances.

Attached: 1497489973471.png (200x200, 8K)

>Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.
Important point here about the 2nd Amendment, even though I believe I'm responding to parody. The sole purpose of the 2nd was to ensure that the militia was not controlled by the government. So, the National Guard does not cut it. I hope this batshit insanity you're spouting is parody.

Damnit, that was meant for

Maybe you gunfags should work on your aim

>Memeflag
Kike confirmed.

Wow if only someone would water the tree of liberty!

Swallowwell / Buttgay 2020

Attached: 1530978382971.gif (235x240, 1.66M)

of course.

Attached: LeafLocated.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Fpbp

Oi vey, anti-semitic rifles! Why would such a thing even exist?

lol