This Pig is Feeling a Little Blue

GlendiTEK writes:

So, my in-laws live on a ranch in Morgan Hill, CA and they shot a wild pig on it. They thought it a normal pig until they cut it open. When they cut into the pig they found that the fat on the pig was a fluorescent blue.

midnightinthedesert.com/this-pig-is-feeling-a-little-blue/

Attached: Blue-Pig-2.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/blue-pig-fat-photo-explained-2016-3
youtu.be/ubt19wLNcKM
youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: NNHpWbd.gif (223x199, 67K)

The pig suffocated? Fatty tissues turn blue when deprived of oxygen.

No they don't.

Maybe, they have no answers. Let's get them Jow Forums'd.

That is some mighty poor photoshopping

Heil Hitler

I thought it might just be silverskin and the lighting was off, but it was actually rodent poison which is dyed bright blue. Or Ayylmaos businessinsider.com/blue-pig-fat-photo-explained-2016-3

Nope, you can find fully unskinned pig with blue, it's on internet.

OP's hand is red
That pig fat is blue
This is a slide thread
Go fuck yourself

>1 Post by this ID, Leaf is truly a faggot

:) Love you bro

Found it. Lab results said it was from the pig getting into rat poison.They use an extremely powerful dye in it, powerful enough to dye the fat blue but still have the pig eat a less than lethal dose.

Thanks, you saved the world from WW3.

>Lab results said it was from the pig getting into rat poison.
Mostly correct. These feral pigs are poisoned for population control. It's not rat poison - the dye is specifically used so that humans don't eat the poisoned animal.

Keep in mind the pig could eat the poison and 1 hour later be shot by a hunter. The blue fat is a clear warning sign to not eat (by design)

You don't need to add dye into rat poison as we don't eat rat meat in America. That's reserved for the chinks.

>at first I was like "how is this /pol.?"
Then
>Blue is poison stain
Yep /pol

I read anticoagulant poison and just assumed rat poison. How much would it take to actually kill a 250-300 pound hog though?

WW3 wont happen sooner, thanks to you guys.

It might be sodium nitrite, they kill pigs with that stuff. Works well for humans too. A couple grams in 50 ml of water and you're dead.

Isn't it also in our foods? WTH. WW3 is required...ha ha

>Isn't it also in our foods?
Yeah in much smaller amounts.

tthats pretty cool.
but why not shoot and eat them like we do in europe, this seems rather wasteful.

Smurfs are known to engage in bestiality. They tie the pigs down first but some of them might have escaped.

Well, shit.
Case closed.
Back to r-eddit I go.

Basically, rats and rich fellows dont care what they put in our foods. Why is it allowed to happen? Where is Trump? Those rats only do it for money. They dont care.

you mofo need to stop playing around with my bacon fukken wypipo and yur blu swine

warfarin poisoning to kill wild hogs

>A dominihaitian scientist

>but why not shoot and eat them like we do in europe, this seems rather wasteful.
Some states have a really big problem with these wild hogs eating/damaging crops. They reproduce very fast. It's up to each landowner how they want to handle the hogs. Some shoot them, others use large pen traps to capture the entire litter together, others just bait with poison.

Some Americans will tell you wild hog tastes "gamey" and is undesirable. The problem is so bad that the hog meat is worth less than the crops they destroy.

We do helicopter hog hunting in Texas and the meat is left to rot.
youtu.be/ubt19wLNcKM

Better video here. Disregard the last one I posted.
youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU

>the fat on the pig was a fluorescent blue.

businessinsider.com/blue-pig-fat-photo-explained-2016-3

Move along - Nothing to see here.

Hey Carlin, there's your blue food.

> I’ve never heard of the magnetic lasso tool and editing selections derp

> the image is photoshopped!
> no it isn’t look I found it on the Internet
> the internet wouldn’t lie!

Probably it is a Lab GMO-animal freed by tree-huggers, that lived in the wild innawoods.
By eating it, if you one day want to have children, they'll have tentacles in their back.
TL;DR
nuke it from the orbit