A FAGGOT PRUNED MY THREAD THIS MORNING

Because I would not provide my Covert Source.
Not smart.
I now have media source.
>inb4source
is always right.

Attached: 20190418_170329.jpg (1080x1783, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debka.com/belarusian-north-korean-missile-engineers-killed-or-injured-in-israels-air-raid-of-masyaf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meta.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

what are we learning here?

>Covert Source

Attached: 1548554374398.png (441x624, 25K)

That every new mod has to get "The Phone Call".

Attached: 20180606_214820.png (987x494, 768K)

I like your breads user, always interdasting

Danke.

One of your breads last week you explained that Kim was having internal struggle for power. You speculate this habbening would be a reason for said power struggle?

Based Israelis.

A jew flew over my house!!!

This Happening is retribution for his guided weapon test.
The internal power struggle is over.
Kim won.
Generals died.
Kim took their offices for his own.

sounds about right. Any more scoops on that Jap F-35 that was downed? I know USA just sold some more to them

China is now mounting the same weapon on PLA Navy ships.
Not only is it capable of downing aircraft, it is capable of disabling satellites.
In answer, we are converting our B52 H's in to BUFF's capable of carrying 6 100 megaton warheads each.

>capable of carrying 6 100 megaton warheads each
they could already carry far more then 6 warheads

I might get arrested but what the hell
Aside from the """""AoR""""" states, Nk military officials and scientists who else did we kill?
Well Russian and Chinese advisors
How and when?
God knows

>bitching about deleted bread
>DOESN'T POST LINK

The absolute state of yourself. No wonder. At least have the self-respect to almost redeem yourself by giving us a link.

Other munitions in conjunction are classified.

well.. a jew has probably flown over your house. probably more than one along with countless other people.

Nice

So notre dame and gilet juanes in france, mad shooter in nz, Copenaghen muslim burning shit, uk can't escape eu claws, Venezuela going to shit thanks to the glowies, Libya petrol story again, israel conquering places killing left and right , black hole images, what did i forgot? Also how long till apocalypse yet?

Ill bite kike, was it the same strike or an other?

i love it when our sandy kike colony does our killing for us, die for america moishe

what? you said b52's not payload. payload would still require the same weapon systems for delivery. the same weapon systems thats would allow a b52 to hold much more then 6 warheads. this is one of those situations where i actually know what the fuck im talking about here

Wasn't my post enough?
God damn man I'm paranoid
I hate the police

You know what I'll give you the year

meh old news about 2016 and public info. you gonna need to cough up something good now.

Attached: ticktockkikes.jpg (960x678, 26K)

wow, you're awesome blow lips
hey, can you tell me your capitan's home address and when he eats breakfast?
juss asking for a friend, thanks!

samefagging cause you were called out on something wikipedia could answer?

ill bump for real news.

Syria is such a bizarre proxy war. ISIS allied with Israel, US allied with Al Queda and Kurds who both fight ISIS and Assad. NK, Russia and Iran backing Assad, Turkey fighting against US backed Kurds and Assad. Wtf is even going on in that country.

never wrong.

Now that the Muller investigation is over and we know there was no Russian collusion, can we now look into Israeli collusion?

Attached: 1555637323902.jpg (1013x658, 101K)

Making the Shalom am I right

B52 H Nuclear airborn.
Vector East China Sea.
×2.

Fuckin' I knew it. Plus I live near an executive airport.

Two things. One, pol is always right. Two, you are a faggot.

You left out Hillary is still guzzling top shelf liquor. The only good that has happened is people really do not like Chelsea.

China can expect to see B52's in the air in close proximity 24-7.
You never know which sortie is
"Operation Rice Cooker"
It would be in your best interest to stand down IMMEDIATELY from pic related.

Attached: 20190418_184252.jpg (1080x641, 233K)

>Will Kim finally nuke Israel?
we can only hope

A NORTH KOREAN MISSILE EXPERT JUST FELL ASLEEP ON MY COUCH

Attached: irish ladz.gif (500x260, 930K)

Huh.
Norks were selling nuclear bomb tech to Syria.
Belarus (Russia) was there as well.
Russians and Iranian Agents, Scientist, and Officers were killed in the strikes, some of the most massive year ro date by Isreal.

Doesn’t Iran already have the nuke tech and the rumoured facility in Syria? Why does anyone need to buy it from North Korea? Why are scientists needed when everyone already got cutting edge stuff from Hillary’s server?
And did America know in advance about these Israeli air strikes?
I apologise if these are dumb questions

>"Operation Rice Cooker"
nice

Attached: 11113883_823966124347922_6805358006196311032_n.jpg (855x469, 84K)

thats the most retarded thing i have ever read. why would they be in syria? dont they use russian systems in syria? wouldnt russia know whats what? wasnt russia there a while back? s korea isnt a reliable source of info. moon said like 10 times n korea would denuclearize

sorry dude, but this is old news
debka.com/belarusian-north-korean-missile-engineers-killed-or-injured-in-israels-air-raid-of-masyaf/
>April 14

why cant they have better operational security than this?

> Covert Source

traced and red-billed

Israel just launched itself into a possible war with multiple forces.

Thank you.
I 4source is a fucking Q wannabe. In all fields