Why are you guys so threatened by POC playing historical european people? it's just representation...

why are you guys so threatened by POC playing historical european people? it's just representation, it's not taking anything away from you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.16 PM.png (396x388, 45K)

Same thing in reverse is whitewashing though

but it gives POC a place at the table they haven't had before; whitewashing is a much older and insidious practice

Meaningless wokebabble

Blah blah blah blah. I use buzzwords and socioblather! I'm so wise!

Kill yourself

Nah it’s all in the scheme of things some kind of pseudo history, nobody cares but it is absolutely pathetic they feel the need to do it. The bigger picture makes it look like an attempt at revisionist history, if I were black I would find it embarrassing. Threatened is not at all the feeling more like just indignant that there is so many shameless POC and women now.

JUST
ABOUT
DONE

Attached: 1425943631156.png (393x414, 150K)

>it gives POC

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBSSSSS ME DAT

It depends. If you're producing a historical recreation or culture folktale, you should cast people who resemble the period/culture you're trying to portray. For example, it doesn't make sense to have a black general in a WWII movie because regiments were racially segregated, in fact you could even say you're covering up a previous historical injustice by leading people to believe blacks were treated equally back then. It also seems culturally insensitive to cast an African or southeast-Asian in a movie centered on Irish or Jewish folktales. Those are historically-marginalized groups who have a right to representation in Hollywood and celebration of their culture as well.
In short, go be a faggot somewhere else OP

Attached: y1mgs2tnmni01.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

It gives them a seat at the wrong table. You're hamfisting everything by inserting them into European history they have no connection to and calling it awesome and cool, when everyone including the POC themselves think its cringy and unwanted

Ultimately it's not about the POC but about you being an ethnomasochist

Does that mean its ok to have a whitey play a role that should be poc? I mean equality and shit right?

Or the jews that run hollywood could make shows about "poc" history.

>it's just representation, it's not taking anything away from you.

It's misrepresentation. It's taking away the impact of what my ancestors did.

They claim it takes away from them if a darkie is casted white. I'm going to remake the fauxcumentary Roots with reversed races

I don't care about pocs or what pocs think.

What history?

Humanity must kill all POCs which are pieces of shit. Browns and blacks are destroying Western Civilization and Genocide must happen.

I would honestly watch a movie about how mansa musa screwed up the African economy on his trip to mecca

i dont want them ruining the table get them out

I think an important question is why should we absorb People of Color into European cultures and pretend they were always a part of our culture? Doesn't it deny them their own cultural heritage to put them in settings/folktales that they clearly weren't apart of? How about instead of making Napoleon or Cinderella African, we just tell the stories of actual Africans and their folk legends?

Why can't you just make stories about POC leaders? A Zulu drama would be great, Shaka ends up mad and got killed by his own brother and aunt. You could also make an Aztec drama, stories about Gilgamesh, the rise and fall of Persia or the Mongols...

Attached: OES9C.png (401x359, 102K)

Im still waiting for the Things Fall Apart movie.

Never heard of that, recommended?

Okay, so then let's re-make Roots or Colour Purple with an all-white cast.

Depends if you're interested in that kind of stuff. I read the book and thought it was boring.

purposefully making an inacurate representation is comparable to lying
the media should stop lying

If this is OK with you then you should have no problem with blackface.
We need minstrel shows to make a come back. The best comedy was done in blackface.

POC like that are asking to be wiped from history.

Why does that matter?
You don't have any business claiming the achievements of others.
It's an insult especially coming from a race that has been worthless for most of their existence.
>muh place at the table
You never got that because you never earned it. You don't deserve a say just because you exist.

it's offensive to european men and women who actually did all that shit, build our culture. niggers didn't do that. spics didn't do that. WHites did that

Attached: Considerthefollowing.png (783x784, 298K)

I can handle it when it's a clearly stylized re imagining or akin to a stage play. I'm thinking like baz luhrmann productions or that recent Robin Hood where they're all wearing modern jackets

They dont create prosperous societies. The more we permit them to settle among us, the more rapidly they recreate the spectacularly corrupt failed society they and their coethnics brought about in their homelands.
# mass immigration

Its a novel about early brit colonization told from the pov of a tribe KANG.
I love that book.
Would probably be too controversial for today though.

Attached: true story knew.png (532x500, 318K)

Also, this.

Attached: poc.jpg (519x81, 7K)

Also the only book to come from the African Literarture genre that isnt completely terrible.

Jews burned Notre Dame:

Why the fuck should POC have a place at the table? You don’t belong in white countries at all.

>threatened
Fuck off feminist.

>we're still getting rep and who knows, said person could've actually be POC!!
It just so often comes across as propaganda, OP. I'd be fine with racebent casting if I thought it was just a creative choice and not an attempt to push a particular narrative onto the audience.

niggers today call it "culture vulture" refering to white people who like rap music and nigger movies and shit.

Most of those other things have movies.
Niggers don't because their history is mud huts and getting enslaved by their own kind.

>Jews burned Notre Dame:
this
(jews = french government = any western government)

Attached: notre_dame_my_2_cents.png (893x253, 94K)

B y t h a t l o g i c then lets have an MLK biopic staring Ryan Reynolds as MLK, nothing matters and it gives people a place at the table thats never been there before

it'd be hilarious to cast a nigger as a slave master.