Stared at a coworkers chest

>Be Janitor chad
>Cleaning offices like a motherfucker
>Mopping floors like there was no tomorrow
>Be in narrow hallway
>Basically the width of a person holding their arms out.
>About to enter the mayors office to clean
>Stops in the narrow corridor as a woman comes out of that office.
>Be up-close in this narrow corridor for a second
>I always look downwards to spot dirt and full trash-bins etc
>Combine this usual behavior with a woman standing right in front of me in a narrow corridor.
>My eyes shift towards the person in front of me
>Stared at her chest
>She becomes uncomfortable
>gee i wonder why
She is beautiful tough
She once cought me "looking at her" as she was walking down a corridor, turned her head and looked straight at me.
I wasn't even looking at her initially.
Fucking hell.
I'm a 24 yo step-in janitor ffs, but with the looks etc to attract 10/10 girls in the past.
Why was this 40yo woman not "pleased" (lack of a better word, she doesn't owe me attention i know) ..by getting some low-key attention from a young guy?.

Attached: lookn.gif (480x198, 1.09M)

What are you asking again? I stopped paying attention when I started imagining some tidies.

I don't know bro, let me get my crystal ball and look into this womans mind with it

>Why was this 40yo woman not "pleased" (lack of a better word, she doesn't owe me attention i know) ..by getting some low-key attention from a young guy?.
Because your a fucking janitor.

Because you’re a fucking janitor.

Allrite bro, my crystal ball offered me the answers you seek. Apparently your coworker was raped 4 years ago and ever since she is scared of men, especially when they show sexual interest in her.

> alone at night cleaning with the autistic janitor
> he's staring directly at my breasts like he's going to rape me
> no where to run
AHHHHHHHH

Jinx nigga, where my soda at.

DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF YOU HONOR!?.
Okay listen up user,
This happened during work-hours okey!.
> he's staring directly at my breasts like he's going to rape me
Well if i opened the gate to my mind that might've been true but.. no!.
I always keep a "can't believe i'm a janitor instead of finishing my education" kinda look on my face, user.
> no where to run
There was an exit down the corridor to her right, what are you implying about me user?!.

Attached: 4955112-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 54K)

Fucking hell, you're right!.. . .
One year as a janitor has made me one of them, forgetting my low life position in the workforce.

Attached: 2335384.d1cf584eca12da78ca7e23f227e6d7b6.256c.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Does she even qualify as a coworker? I mean, if I work as a janitor at a hospital, is the world famous neurosurgeon that also works there really my co-worker?

How much does being a janitor pay, user?

I'm filling in for their main guy as he's back is fucked up, been working everyday nonstop for over 4 months or so.
Have around 7.600 dollars atm with tax returns and a healthy view on spending
(not drooling over "stuff", no wasteful spending.
the pay is decent but i won't bother checking my bank atm.

Attached: 1544660615922.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

I don't fucking know, i just eat with them and do some small talk every now and then.
Very inclusive people so i dunno.

Women pull this shit all the time. They act like you're staring at them even if you're just looking in their general direction. It's annoying and slanderous. I especially hate short women because I'm a tall guy and I have to look down to see them. Which means their entire body is in my vision and they think I'm looking at their tits or whatever. And frankly? When they're wearing low cut shirts and flaunting their tits and then get mad when your vision is momentarily drawn to their bare chest because it's a huge patch of random skin that you suddenly see in your peripheral that stands out like a sore thumb? Fuck those bitches.

Attached: wIjKRdu.jpg (650x551, 63K)

>I'm a 24 yo step-in janitor ffs, but with the looks etc to attract 10/10 girls in the past.
Sounds like delusion to me. I'm not saying you aren't good looking, I really don't know, just this type of thinking is delusional.

I know, it's just a way to "set the scene".
When you hear "Janitor" you are not expecting a good looking person with a healthy body you know.

Attached: janitor-cartoon-character-3d-model-max-obj-fbx-c4d.jpg (1200x1200, 66K)

>Huge patch of random skin
This doesn't make sense. Women aren't visually drawn to skin- it's just skin. Stop being visually drawn to skin and talk to women looking into their eyes and women won't think you're a perv.

You are a funny guy. If you really are as good looking as you say you are you should get a job where you can meet a rich woman and settle down. Maybe be a bar tender

You're retarded.

>When you hear "Janitor" you are not expecting a good looking person with a healthy body you know.
I mean, the only reason I would think that is because anyone hiring a janitor tends to hire someone who has 10+ years of experience and will do it for minimum wage.

yeah, i was actually thinking about working in a "liquor store", but here in Norway it's called "Vinmonopolet" (Wine monopoly)
And the stores etc are a bit more fancy with uniforms that don't look like shit.
jpg related.

Attached: Vinmonopolet.3698.jpg (1280x853, 1.54M)