If the world was perfect, what is your idle age to get married and to have kids

If the world was perfect, what is your idle age to get married and to have kids
(state your gender too)

Attached: 2D1C9D3C-B9E4-4E11-8082-A30615CD43F4.jpg (750x481, 234K)

Man and 30
I don't want a marriage that sinks after two years and I think 30 is plenty time to set out a life and prepare for marriage plus a kid.

20-30
Male

Ideal age? 120 married to 35 year old woman

how is this Jow Forums

I'm male. I'd want to be no older than 21 for first kid, but 17-18 would be best. After that, at least one kid a year, if possible with several different women. Legal marriage is a scam, but ceremonial at around 25 or after the second kid. Wife/mother(s) should be between 16-20 for first kid

Male. I'd prefer to get married and have kids somewhere around 30 y/o give or take 3 years.

The woman i'm marrying would ideally be 3-5 years younger than me.

How old are you now?

female
near 30,
I want to enjoy myself and my husband without kids, like traveling, etc.

Male. I'm about to turn 24.

I got a late start on college and I might end up getting a masters, and then also I've got to schedule an internship at some point.

So I guess for me no earlier than 28, but if my partner was older than me, then it'd have to be around then if we wanted to enjoy married life for a while before having kids.

Male
I would say 25-28, but this is assuming that we didn't have an economy based off of debt serfdom or a degenerate society of hedonists.

Man

Im 33 but idc about age for me.

9 million wives.

I have two equally good views. Im female. By completely perfect i assume i wont have to work super hard/give up dreams to make money.

>22 to 25, maximum 29 if i would want to complete masters without added responsibility.

>adopt 10+ year old children at 35+ after enjoying my youth with husband (adopting bc i dont want to give my child any diseases and bc i want them to be not young when im old)

Ideal? I'd be 30ish and she would be mid 20's because of a lower chance of the children having issues

22. Sorry for the delay. I've been watching my younger siblings all day

Get married and have kids? 45-52

Male, 30.
But since I was a NEET for 5 years I only started my undergrad at 23, and I want to get my PhD so I'll be in school until like 32-33. I'd like to have a couple years before I have kids after I graduate but who knows.

I'm a man, 32. If I had kids anytime before 30, it would have been a disaster. It's when I finally started earning around six figures and can feasibly provide my kids a life where mom could be around instead of sending them to daycare every day. But I probably wish it was already underway, instead of being single, like I am.

Ideally my wife would be like 24-28. Old enough to have a few years of work experience and life experience, young enough to keep things together if we wanted a second kid or something. And young enough to go back to the workforce in some kind of role when the kids are in school.

I probably won't ever have kids, which kinda sucks, because I'm a stable and level-headed only child with a good job, but that's much better than shacking up with someone I'll hate for "reasons."

male
22 for marriage
23-25 for kids

M, 24-26 for marriage and around 27 for kids.

Female, I will realistically marry at 26 or 27.

I'll be incapable of having a healthy child by 30. If my ovaries were still functioning, and this was a perfect world, I'd marry at 30.

Female
25 get married
28 have children

marriage - 24, first kid - 26, second kid - 28, I'm female btw

why though? is it some "I must past muh genes" thing?