Aunt Tryna Fuck?

Alright so this happened like 40 minutes ago I tried posting this earlier but had issues anyway so I was in my cousins house laying down on my cousins bed with my dog because I didn’t want him to stay home alone he’s a lil puppy so my aunt comes to me petting my dog my dog was on my like waist so when she was petting my dog she was rubbing on my dick then she stopped I was hard she left and I thought that she didn’t mean to like getting me hard or nun I thought it was an accident or sum shit but then she comes back petting my dog again this time she pets him for a while like almost touching my dick this time I was rock hard cause I’m not the type to jack off frequently but I am horny can control myself she was petting him for a while then I like hugged my dog quick in a weird position covering my boner when I thought she noticed I was hard BUT ALSO DONT WORRY I PUT MY DOG ON MY CHEST CUZ YK
so yeah is she tryna smash or I’m just horny ass shit ?
And if she is tryna fuck should I ? Ofc using protection *not my picture•

Attached: 4L_kugAiHbl.jpg (406x622, 43K)

Sounds like she is trying to smash. DM her and tell her that you thought it was hot that she was petting you dog on your lap.

let me guess, you're 16

Thats a long sentence

4U

Your aunt is a pedophile. An incest pedophile. You should blackmail her for money

Your aunt aint trying to fuck you.

I wish I was this autistic again.
It was kind of fun making weird scenarios like this happen in my head, me overanalyzing and shit when really, it was whatever.

There's been a lot of incest threads on Jow Forums this week.

nah I’m not gonna blackmail I’ll just use her for sex

Go for it

Never know dude she felt how hard I was c’mon she should’ve at least said wtf or sum shit if she wasn’t tryna fuck

What does your aunt look like senpai? Post a pic

She looks decent

Post a pic fag.

My bad pussy I selected the pic but it ain’t go through lemme figure it out

*googles fat ass milfs*

Lol I’m trying to figure it out but it’s not letting me post a pic I select it but it keeps saying I didn’t select nothing and it only lets me use google bruh wtf

Why are you typing like a congoid?

DUnno sorry

Should've smashed right then and there. Lost your chance virgin boy

nah I could still smash but I couldn’t do it there lmao family was over shit smash in front of everyone