Why the fuck do girls gotta be confusing?

I did it again, I grew attached to a girl too early.
Im chatting with qt, who sometimes have spurts of showing me interest and sometimes not showing interest at all. I even asked her if she even was interested in me, and she said yes, called me attractive etc. She is also very open about what she thinks with me, she has even cussed out other people or told weird stories of her past.
How am I meant to read this, Im honestly thinking I might be incel. Wtf do I do Jow Forums

Attached: 1518511911495.jpg (225x225, 6K)

How old are you?

>I even asked her if she even was interested in me, and she said yes, called me attractive etc
yeah wow so confusing

Girls are pretty simple. If you are a hot she'd be sucking your dick now which means yeah you are an incel. Sad times fren.

Yeah that is what im thinking too, its rough fren :(

I'm 18

But then why are there times when she isn't chatting with me as enthustiastically as me? Pretty sure if she did like me she would, thats why I do it

Try asking her on a date you moron. If she is into you she will say yes.

Bump

Repeal the 19th.

Bro me too, I have no idea how to get a gf, there is always an excuse, i then ask i there still is mutual interest “yes” however nothing comes out of it. And it is like that with every girl i have a thing with. Lmao my parents think I get lots of girls because my face is attractive and i hang out with chads. To make things worse my hairline is receeding, so its only gonna get worse in the future

Who gives a fuck about understanding. I live with 3 women and I don't plan to make any efforts to understand them. Trust respect them and stay friendly, that's my plan.

Yeah but I want a relationship with this girl though

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger and they'll no longer be confusing

>I hate nice girls. If they so much as say hello, it stays on my mind. If they return texts, my heart races. If I get a call, for the rest of the day, I’ll keep checking my call history with a stupid grin on my face.
>But I know the truth. They’re just being nice. And anyone nice to me is nice to others too. But I always find myself forgetting that.
>If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl. Therefore, niceness itself is a lie.
>I would always have expectations, and then I would always misunderstand.
>At some point, I stopped hoping. An experienced loner never falls for the same trap twice. A veteran, forged by hundreds of battles.
>When it comes to losing, I’m the strongest. That’s why, no matter what happens, I will always hate nice girls.

Always remember these sage words user.
A girl who is friendly to you is a girl who is friendly to everyone. She's just being nice, user.

You will ignore these words this time, but you will learn.
And in the end you will remember having heard them, after she resets your relationship to "perfect strangers," and you wonder what happened.

And this is what happened:
She's interested in you, but only in the same way that she's interested in a cute puppy dog.
If that cute puppy popped a stiffy and started humping her lap, she would be mortified and disgusted.
So is it the same with you. The moment that you try to start a real relationship, you will be met with revulsion.

I'm sorry.

Attached: i_will_always_hate_nice_girls.jpg (1275x717, 151K)

>if she did like me she would
So then there’s you’re answer, she doesn’t like you. Glad you could solve your own question, OP

Yeah I guess, its just happened so fucking many times now. Im legit about to snap, there is no point in Living a normal life if you cant get a girlfriend :/

Its the hard truth, dont be sorry. I need to learn and become comfortable with what I am, a loner

user I needed that, finally something i can relatere to

so how exactly do you deal with this? i have this exact problem

Tell every girl you are friendly with that you want to fuck her. Do it early on before you become friends.

Young girls need some kind of validation and use chat services as a way to keep you on the hook without giving you sex.

Date her and kiss her or cut contact.

>She's interested in you, but only in the same way that she's interested in a cute puppy dog.
>If that cute puppy popped a stiffy and started humping her lap, she would be mortified and disgusted.
Great analogy, I'm saving that.

Seriously. Something switches over in a girl's head when you start being friends. Any feelings of excitement that were first there go away quickly and are replaced by the pleasant feelings of validation she gets from routine chatting about regular life shit. Make it clear from the start that you don't need another female friend so you can get rejection out of the way early .

Literally watch Alpha MALE Strategies on youtube, it's a big black man talking to you, but at age 18 it's the perfect time to learn about these bitches. I just started watching his shit and I'm 23, NEVER SHOW THESE HOES LOVE OR THEY'LL LOSE INTEREST