Should I stop drinking coffee?

Should I stop drinking coffee?

Attached: Coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

No, if you can I would stick with Tea or water.

Drink in moderation. Maybe limit yourself to two cups a day. Caffeine can be addictive and bad for yor health. Tea, soda, and energy drinks are worst on caffeine.

there are minor benefits to coffee so a cup every other day is fine. A small (american small) cup of coffee everyday is also fine.

I try to stick to coffee or homebrewed yerba matte once-to-twice a day. I limit my energy drink consumption to pre-workouts on certain days but not every workout. This limitation has done wonders for my anxiety.

Me: How many cups of coffee have you had last week?

Coffee drinker: yes.

If your consumption of coffee is the most pressing threat to your health, then congratulations, you are doing amazing.

If you do not work out regularly, (at a minimum run 5 miles twice a week) adding that to your routine will do more for your wellbeing than quitting all the coffee you could ever consume.

Before you quit coffee, make sure to quit alcohol, drugs and any form of tobacco you consume.

Eating a balanced diet will also do more for you than quitting coffee.

If you still want to improve yourself after all that, sure quit coffee, quitting will not harm you in any way, and you get some hipster/hippie bragging rights for being so much better than all of us for finally freeing yourself and sticking it to the_man/starbucks.

Yeah I stopped because I didn't want my brain to rewire to actually depend on it years down the line. It's really a pointless habit and was affecting my sleep, I'm also less likely to crash in the afternoon since stopping. This was after consistent daily use 1-4 cups of coffee/tea starting at 9am with work for 4 years.

Three a day has been associated with positive health outcomes. Coffee itself is a good source of antioxidants.

this meme has to die. eat an apple and you get 500x more antioxidants.

Nah man it's just coffee, not crack. I drink 2 or pots a day. If you can get used to sleeping 3 or 4 hours a night, your productivity fucking skyrockets.

nobody asked about apples but go off.

Attached: antioxidant_foods_coffee_compared.png (1140x660, 15K)

I've already quit sodas and energy drinks, I'm not quitting coffee friend.

A coffee with eggs in the morning is the chads breakfast!

How about just drink it sometimes? Life's short OP, why not have some variety? You can make a lot of you own drinks at home for cheap, too!

Your thread also helped me remember that I bought sieves to strain ginger tea. Been trying to remember why I needed them for almost a week so much thanks lol

Attached: 1555795118511.jpg (565x714, 246K)

Yes, you should stop. However cutting down sugar should actually be more of a priority.

The "everything in moderation" meme needs to stop, especially if moderation is considered to be two cups a day. Real moderation is more like a cup a week at most.

Attached: 1542085748188.gif (500x281, 921K)

No just cut down. Two cups a day.

>antioxidant meme

Please stop spreading this. It literally means nothing.

Unless you're drinking anything but black coffee (and why would you?), then it has nothing but health benefits. Drink as much as you like. If it unnerves you that's merely psychological and means you need to drink more to build up your tolerance.

Is that per blueberry? Just eat blueberries then.

>youtube comment tier humor

Attached: 1535514042659.png (250x202, 8K)

I try to just drink coffee black now. As long as you avoid sugars it's fine.

What's your argument to support that?

HAHAHAHAHA This has got to be the BEST thing I've seen all day. Take my upvote good sir.

Attached: IMG_20180419_203203.jpg (581x593, 54K)

LOL, nice fucking self made picture without source. go google some studies.