NYT: Barr is Right About Everything

Even the New York Times is now allowing opinion articles like this to be printed. Jow Forums afficionados should get a kick out of this one.

nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html

Attached: nyt.png (1216x780, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1.png (832x836, 213K)

Attached: 2.png (820x1048, 268K)

Attached: 3.png (820x1050, 265K)

Attached: 4.png (830x1128, 272K)

5 of 6

Attached: 5.png (832x1058, 273K)

1 article compared to how many promoting the russia hoax?

Attached: 6.png (836x896, 221K)

Better one than none.

I understand that, and it goes with what the article is saying and what I'm saying.

God damn this is fucking fire, how is this in the NYT?

Bet the only reason NYT published this is so their readership could send him death threats, but pretty based nonetheless

>1
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

honk honk

It's the opinion section, so it's just Shabbos Goy enough to be acceptable for their readers to comment and trash the guy.

The comments are disturbingly sad. They are mind-broken. Utterly fucking de-moralized, de-sensitized, dis-oriented, etc etc. Their minds have been so programmed with lies, they cannot comprehend the new information. Cognitive Dissonance is the term.

It's like a horror movie for someone like me who values HUMAN INTELLECT AND HUMAN AUTONOMY above nearly anything else.

Attached: com 1.png (472x1186, 148K)

Even Fox News was doubling down on “the fucking Russians” and “looks bad for Trump” bullshit today.
All these “journalists” need to be hanged by the neck until dead. There’s no apologizing their way out of this. These fucks are covering for people who rape, torture, eat and murder children for fun. Hang them all.

>he didn't engage in illegal conspiracy, but he still colluded!
This level of fucking delusion.

They live in an alternate universe where “anonymous sources” are gospel.

How did you get a question mark flag when this thread started in a flags board?

I don't trust JYT.. I'm starting to think there's maybe something to this collusion thing.

Attached: 1555595286362.png (513x965, 681K)

Boy this was slid fast

Lurk moar

It’s a target for the vitriol of the cogdis libs
Think of how mad they must be right now
Lol

kek’d

2 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 20190418_220409.jpg (610x353, 98K)

>can you hear the silence of the shills

Keep going

>They are mind-broken. Utterly fucking de-moralized, de-sensitized, dis-oriented, etc etc. Their minds have been so programmed with lies, they cannot comprehend the new information. Cognitive Dissonance is the term.
>Jow Forums
pick both

I already know that this place is 99% insane shills but go ahead and keep rubbing it in, kike

ORANGE MAN BAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lyingmedia!

What did he mean by this?

Attached: B12427E1-75A4-4409-82A1-C04568EE99C7.jpg (1242x1042, 302K)

Did you catch this?

Attached: Trump-is-Jesus-Christ.jpg (818x1050, 530K)

>orange man bad
epic

Trying to pilpul but doing it worse than normal because he’s triggered

>nytimes.com/2019/04/18/opinion/barr-media-trump.html

>For nearly four years, members of America’s ruling class, especially those in the media, the academy and government, have operated on one central, unquestioned assumption: orange man bad.

kek.

> Orange man bad
Literally /ourguy/

THE RITUAL SACRIFICE OF TRUMP DIDNT WORK.

CHRIST IS HERE.

Attached: file.png (916x1010, 226K)

I truly wonder If this article will resonate with the people in the last category he described.

thanks,I'm out of free jew yorktime articles
cheers for posting

>Jeff Zucker, the president of CNN Worldwide, is emblematic of the problem. "We are not investigators... We are journalists, and our role is to report the facts as we know them, which is exactly what we did." Has anyone ever seriously thought that investigation was not a core function of journalism?
This has and will always be the jaw dropper that everyone glazed over when Zucker opening admitted his business was purely hack fraud Fake News; a production of actors that read a script like it was a sitcom. Peak clown world.

Thanks for putting this together user, well appreciated.

Attached: clown world.png (1378x707, 418K)

>welcomed dirt on hillary
Literally any political candidate would welcome legitimate dirt on their opponent regardless of who it was from. Nothing corrupt about it.

>Offered to share polling data
who cares? It's fucking polling data. It's not your bank account info.

It's this kind of stuff that really makes me think about the NPC meme. It's hard to say for sure that these people even have a human consciousness.

MSNBC was shilling some retarded narrative about how Barr only ever said collusion had been ruled out and that conspiracy is the term that really matters.

Apparently some NPCs are buying it

>de-moralized
This was exactly what Yuri was talking about.
I don't think there's coming back for these people. They're permanently lost.

Attached: yuri on demoralization.png (1036x627, 279K)

> “anonymous sources” are gospel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA

In they go.

Attached: 1381609262854.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

Attached: 1525213406725.jpg (640x386, 51K)

Also to put at the bottom "we are publishing a diversity of ideas" and can pull this up next time someone knocks them, rightfully so, for being a left wing mouth piece.

The literal definition of mental gymnastics.

Good article. Basically "drop the bullshit and admit you fucked up if you want to salvage your reputation"

Bright times ahead

Well said.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

>The literal definition of mental gymnastics.
It's more than that. The referent of "these schemes" was illegal election tampering, thus rendering the tweet self-refuting.

How is what the MSN have been doing for the past 2+ years not considered treason? They have managed to convince a large portion of the US to distrust and undermine the president. They have turned citizens against each other with blatant lies and false narratives. Journalism is dead and these people need to pay for what they've done. Saying sorry doesn't fix the permanent damage they've brought to the American people. This shit pisses me off so fucking much I can't even put it into words

>no u

jews are moving right because the left is starting to call out jewry

Attached: 1552743323452.jpg (800x528, 179K)

jews took his flag

Attached: 1553153192916.jpg (433x475, 52K)

Go suck another Aids-infested nigger-cock you faggot.
This place breaks peoples' balls to back their shit up, and this place is quick to change MO provided there is SUFFICIENT evidence to support doing so.
Sad for you faggots, that just like the Fake Stream media, you've wasted 10's of millions of dollars in shills to try and fuck this place and you've accomplished jack-shit but provided plenty of laughs at tour stupid asses.
Faggot! How hard did you cry your eyes out when that evil witch Hillary lost?

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)

>orange man bad
we did this.

Perhaps it's time for the PATRIOTS in our military to storm the Offices of these subverters, & drag them off to Gitmo in chains.
If we actually had an unbiased Media, we wouldn't have been down-spiraling to a Globalist quasi-marxist shit-hole.

Good thread to bump

Thanks I was out of articles this month.

Attached: reviewbrahmiddle.png (382x508, 357K)

The American media has completely lost their fucking minds. Watching MSNBC today actually try and shill that the President should be impeached for not obstructing an investigation into crimes he never committed. Absolute clown world.

Attached: BA47B186-0488-4C65-9789-E39C77FB58C9.png (1280x809, 505K)

king nigger made it legal for the media to lie and spout propaganda

wow

2nd'd

What ever happened to Antifa?
Did they stop showing up because pro Trump demonstrations stopped?

Wow the jew york times really switched sides all of a sudden eh?

Can we start calling the left the koolaid brigade?

king nigger did a lot but how did he make that happen?

>Bright times ahead
You wish

these things terrify me

user you put the frustration into words; nicely said. Red scare 2020

Look at the propaganda bill that was passed under king nigger

Leaf it’s the Israeli media. Nothing American about it

oh yeah, that. Why that nigger isnt up a tree I will never know.

MY NAME IS DINKY LITTLE JOHN BETTENDORF

IM BEHIND THE BBC SPAM ON Jow Forums

IM THE MODERATOR OF Jow ForumsHAPAS ON LEDDIT

MY USERNAME IS /u/hapa666

HEHE WHO CARES ABOUT BARR

IM STINKY LITTLE BETTENDORF AND I LOVE WHITE COCK SO MUCH

>boomer starts talking about Yul Brenner
lmao

It's 100 percent written by Rod Dreher.

>348 recommend
Shit guys he's right

>Nothing corrupt about it.
Let's be clear here, that's very corrupt for anyone to do. But what politician in the right mind wouldn't do that? Every politician loves to get dirt on their opponents. I bet even hilldawg was elated when trump's "locker room talk" started getting around

I see every opinion possible here, so thats bullshit

>implying they aren't just gonna double down

Really puts it all together, he did a real good job.

It is insane. I have told people that the corporate media is WWE tier but people still want to believe its real. "Its real to me, damnit"

How many of those mentioned here are jews?

There used to be a law against domestic propaganda. King nigger revoked that law. Absolutely insane.

They can’t “own”it. They are sociopathic con men who know that you never give up the con. NEVER. And the coup conspirators know better than to give up the con or they will hang. So what happens? Nothing. We will all be expected to “Move On.” Which is Rat speak for getting caught in the act but not having to worry about it because you are above the law. Which is why this is the end for the USA,

These people are crazy

They passed/recinded it under the guise of making propaganda to dissuade Muslims from joining isis. Funny thing is there was no straight exception to only make propaganda to deter retards from joining isis. It was a blanket approval of propaganda.

This goy knows

>Jow Forums aficionados should get a kick out of this one

everyone should get a kick out of this one

Key people were never heard from again.

>illegal leaks

A lot of people did not notice he said this. What happened to the leak investigations?

Trump bump.

Liberals are mentally ill, and should all be shot.

Attached: 654.png (496x509, 34K)

I thought it was just propaganda, but they really are clutching at straws, what the fuck.

>Try writing about that
Has a bit of a "cash me outside" twang.