Why are White "people" so stupid?

Why are White "people" so stupid?

When will you stop worshipping a dead Jew on a stick and follow Hinduism?

Attached: 5eb19ea.jpg (720x607, 36K)

Fuck off T series shill

Why do you throw cow-pats at each other?

Attached: Australian Sunrise Limes.jpg (2080x862, 67K)

Wait dont you guys use literal cow shit in some food?

Notre dame is indigenous (french) peoples culture you shill

You can’t erase what was never there in the first place

You're the other Indian OP nice try

I agee

Yes Patel. White people coming in and introducing civilization to cannibalistic, wife burning, human sacrificing, barely bronze age cultures was such a nightmare. All those roads, schools, hospitals, courts, and not eating the second child has been so bad.

Yes let’s do the intelligent thing and shit in the street while worshipping a cow

SAGE

Hopefully soon
Hinduism is a fascinating religion with roots in our proto indo european ancestors
Hitler and Himmler knew this

That's right.

Wiping out hundreds of years of inferior backwards bullshit is PROGRESS.

is this poo bait?

Well you can't erase it because they never developed writing systems like the primitive savages they are

>erasing hundreds of years of indigenous culture
What culture. Shitting in the woods and deer hunting?

cunt we were colonized by white people, even in modern times the average pajeet is an uneducated boomer-tier tard, we're still fucked over by the caste system and religion, have one of the most disgusting political environments in the world, and fucking hell, we have literal streetshitting shitskins... be as disillusioned as you want to be, but I see our country as it is, no lies. And it's fucking ugly. Admit it, hinduism as a religion has fucked our country up. Fuck the caste system we need to go dharmic and kill Hinduism as a religion

plus how stupid are you user, we have one of the richest fucking histories and cultures in the world, albeit our modern society is a little bland and fucked over in that sense. Go read up in a library cunt. Self-hating 'muh ebil british ppl' nigger

>T.dalit
Shut the fuck up and stay in your place

>white folk erasing other cultures
Are the spaniards even white?

>indigenous culture
i think you confuse folklore with culture again

Attached: 211353111.jpg (1200x963, 285K)

Lets drink and shit and toss dead bodies into the same river and live in filth forever!

Attached: 3f4e579355816849d5c0c7319e7b1300b5367f7132c9aa98dfb15ebb15c4935b.jpg (490x647, 45K)

make me bitch I'm not even hindu or hindustani by ancestry
>t. LARPing dalit nigger

When the fuck are you gonna nuke them?

Prepare for street shitter memes lol

God all Indian posters on Jow Forums are absolute faggots. I hate you as much as niggers

WTF I hate Hindus now

>Not hindu
Fuck outta india then nigger

They died before we got there. But also we were there at the same time as them. Your people completely destroyed the people who were before you as well you fucking shit eating scumbag. So go fuck yourself. All your lies will be shown soon.

Implying anyone cares about kike worshippers. Go kiss Nigger feet cunt. I'm too tired to even post that photo of your old ass wrinkly pope kissing nigger feet but you know what I mean.

based

It's true though. Pseudo-intellectuals crying about Notre Dame on twitter and posting "solidarité" and pretending to be cultured are absolute peons. I mean, it's sad but we can rebuild the thing. I just don't want it to be rebuilt into some inter-faith glass roofed coffee shop.

Everyone is atheist when they are born.

Attached: D4f1CmkU0AIKwn4.png (800x308, 80K)

why aren't you a superpower yet?

Soon. You will pay for everything you've done to people of color

but like 40 of you live on my block already

Shitskins don't have any culture to destroy. Now go back to sweeping up the shit on your unpaved roads, Gupta.
>sage

Based Untouchable

Abo culture is garbage. Also not erased. I had to learn about their history every goddamned year of public school. Every year it was the same because their history is mostly: nomad tribes hunt game, fight each other, make no technological advancements over hundreds of years, white man come, etc etc.

How about getting that plumbing problem sorted out first?

about the same time you stop shitting in the streets

Attached: 1554183446269.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Because Jews are the chosen people and, like our lord and savior said, salvation is from them.

Attached: 1554951576142.png (797x925, 637K)

>Notre Dame
>not hundreds of years old
t. Pooplet.

Someone should make a list of all the shit the Europeans destroyed around the world because they thought removing local culture would civilize people somehow

about the same time you stop shitting in the streets

Attached: Fear not brother.jpg (960x617, 113K)

>indigenous "culture"

huffing gas and smoking peyote, wow such culture

Why are Indian "people" so stupid?

When will you stop worshipping a smelly cow in a shitting street and follow Islam?

Attached: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.jpg (720x607, 75K)

Hinduism is a cancer that has only hurt India with the caste system and will cause foreign religions like Christianity and Islam to eventually take over, embrace Buddhism which opposed the Indian elites who use Hinduism as the tool it is to keep them in power